About this listing
A newly furnished 3bed/2bath condo in one of the most desirable and safe cities in the Bay Area. 2 car garage. Nearby park, library, shopping, and restaurants. Easy access to San Francisco, SFO, and Palo Alto. Community pool and jacuzzi.
(Big discount for the weekly and monthly reservations)
The master bedroom is equipped with a California King bed, and the second bedroom a comfy Queen bed. There's a desk and a twin bed in the third bedroom, so up to 5 people can comfortably stay here. All the bedrooms have built-in closets. This will be a perfect temporary housing for your family, and it's also perfect for those traveling together.
* Desk and Chair
* Full set kitchenware
* Comfortable leather recliner sofa
* Fully renovated kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertop. New dishwasher
* Large community swimming pool (with nice neighbors) and a hot tub
* 42'' LG LED Smart HDTV (1080p) on the Wall with HDMI/USB ports
* Comcast TV that offers hundreds of channels.
* High speed Comcast Internet (25Mbps)
* 1 car garage and a carport (2 car parking spots)
* In-house washer and dryer
* All the utilities are included
* Linens and towels are provided
* Patio with BBQ
Redwood Shores is an extremely safe and nice town, located right in between San Francisco and San Jose. The moment you turn to Ralston Ave from freeway 101, you will see what I mean. Immediately, you get away from the hustle-and-bustle, and enter into a quiet town with lots of green trees and clear water. There are trails abundant, and neighbors are very nice and kind.
Nearby Facilities in Walking Distance
* A state-of-the-art public library: 12 mins
* Top notch elementary school (Redwood Shores Elementary): 12 mins
* Shutterfly, Nintendo of America, Clickatell, Novawave Technologies, Trion Worlds: 10 mins
* A park & tennis court (Shorebird Court): 2 mins
Nearby Facilities by Driving
* Pacific Sports Resorts Redwood Shores: Member-only sports center for a high-standard life style. It's like a resort: 5 mins
* Hospital (Palo Alto Medical Foundation): 4 mins
* Grocery (Nob Hill): 4 mins
* Costco: 9 mins
* Whole Foods: 9 mins
* Hillsdale Shopping Center (Macy's, Nordstrom, …): 10 mins
* San Francisco Airport: 15 mins
* San Francisco (SoMa): 30 mins
* Downtown San Carlos (tons of eating options): 10 mins
* In-N-Out Burger or Five Guys (the best burgers ever!): 8 mins
* Caltrain Station (Belmont): 7 mins
* CCLC Shores Child Care Center: 7 mins
* Oracle HQ: 3 mins
* Electronic Arts: 5 mins
If you want to use public transportation, there is a bus stop in 2 minutes by walk. Then you can take the bus to a nearby Caltrain station to commute to San Francisco or Palo Alto.
I am providing a regional map, so you can have a better view of what's where.
No pets or smokers.
I am one of the early adopters of Airbnb. My wife and I frequently plan our get-away vacations with Airbnb. It always worked like a charm. I wanted to share such experiences with other travelers and started hosting as well. It's been really great so far.
I am originally from Seoul, South Korea, and moved to Bay Area about 6 years ago. Most recently worked at Oracle as Product Manager, and have done a mobile gaming startup before. I enjoy golfing, swimming, hiking, and cycling.