3 bed/2 bath home in one of the most desirable and safe cities in the Bay Area. 2 car garage. Nearby park, library, shopping, and restaurants. Easy access to San Francisco, SFO, and Palo Alto. Community pool and jacuzzi.
The master bedroom is equipped with a California King bed, and the second bedroom a comfy Queen bed. There's a desk and a twin bed in the third bedroom, so up to 5 people can comfortably stay here. All the bedrooms have built-in closets. This will be a perfect temporary housing for your family, and it's also perfect for those traveling together.
* Desk and Chair
* Full set kitchenware
* Comfortable leather recliner sofa
* Fully renovated kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertop. New dishwasher
* Large community swimming pool (with nice neighbors) and a hot tub
* 42'' LG LED Smart HDTV (1080p) on the Wall with HDMI/USB ports
* Comcast TV that offers hundreds of channels.
* High speed Comcast Internet (25Mbps)
* 1 car garage and a carport (2 car parking spots)
* In-house washer and dryer
* All the utilities are included
* Linens and towels are provided
* Patio with BBQ
Interaction with guests
I am renting out the whole place so I am not there, but my office is close-by. You can call me any time for any questions.
Other things to note
As a comparison, Sofitel in Redwood Shores charges $350 per day for a much smaller suite, but there is no kitchen and the car parking is far from your room. I am sure this is a much better deal. Please email me or call me at (phone number hidden) if you are interested. Thank you.
No pets or smokers.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am one of the early adopters of Airbnb. My wife and I frequently plan our get-away vacations with Airbnb. It always worked like a charm. I wanted to share such experiences with other travelers and started hosting as well. It's been really great so far.
I am originally from Seoul, South Korea, and moved to Bay Area about 6 years ago. Most recently worked at Oracle as Product Manager, and have done a mobile gaming startup before. I enjoy golfing, swimming, hiking, and cycling.