A beautiful apartment "Maison de Caractere" tranquil retreat with an amazing mature 2500 mt garden of trees, flowers and fruits. A fantastic 180 degree view of the coast of the mediterranean sea with large outdoor terraces and private automatic gate access. Built in the old medieval village of St Jeannet.
- 20 mins from Nice airport and 1 hour from Italy, 25 mins to Nice
- 20 mins to the beach
The villa is composed by two independent apartments, one of which is constantly reserved for our visits.
The apartment available is composed as follows :
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, Lounge, kitchen , outdoor dining, sleeps 5 people.
- 1 master, 1 twin bed and 1 independent bedroom with toilet.
- retractable sofa bed
- WIFI throughout the whole property
- satellite TV ( 32 Inch flat screen )
The garden is periodically attended by our gardener and there is a caretaker living nearby with perfect command of English ,German, Spanish and French.
The historical medieval village of Saint Jeannet is three hundreds and fifty meters above the sea level. Built on the slopes of the Mountain Baou (a large granite outcrop very popular with rock climbers) with fantastic views of the coast. A few kilometers from the vibrant antique town of Vence and the popular tourist destination of Saint Paul de Vence. It is strategically located for a great vacation on the Cote d'Azur.
- 20 mins by car to the Beach or local buses available to reach the beaches or the local coastal train to access beaches further away or a day trip to Italy.
- great gourmet food available at the local delicatessens in the village with local wine and olive production of exceptional high biologically produced standards ( try the sparkling rose champagne !!! )- who needs to go anywhere really, just chill out in the garden!
- Interesting local and international community of residents.
The location is also a great winter retreat with the mild Riviera climate and some extremely well organized ski resorts like Valberg and Isola Deuxmille, one hour drive from the villa.
Take a trip to the Asian Art Museum infront of the Airport
- walk around Cap d'Antibes or visit the Villa Eprussi at Cap Ferret, or head to the beach of Isis at Eze - endless things to (website hidden) Jeannet is fascinating as it still retains its mystical ,medieval aura yet untarnished by the tourist pack - lots of things going on in the village especially in the Summer - outdoor concerts in the square - check out the website - - great walks in the nature
- organized for rock climbing or just walking to the top of the Baou for the expansive view - Biological Market in St Jeannet on Sundays - great patisserie which is guaranteed to tempt !
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$741 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2735 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
The apartment is in a great location for the beautiful nearby medieval villages including Vence and Tourrettes-sur-Loup, and also for easy access to the towns along the Cote d'Azur. Hire a car to make the most of the area.
Charmante maison de village avec très belle vue et commerces à proximité
Literie et linge de bain propres, très bon accueil arrivée/ remise des clés
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.