Nizamuddin East is an upscale residential colony in Delhi, India. It is located on Mathura Road and is home to Humayun's Tomb, one of Delhi's most famous monuments. It is considered to be one of New Delhi's greenest and most peaceful residential colonies. The colony having 286 houses, including Jaipur Estate, and 32 public parks.
About the property
1. This apartment is independent on the second floor.
2. Garden facing.
3. A kitchen.
4. One room and one big lounge, one bath room and terrace on top floor.
5. Humayun Tomb (Unesco classified), the tomb that has inspired the Taj Mahal 100 years later is minutes walk.
6. Between 25 to 50 min from Delhi International airport. (according to Delhi traffic)
7. Prepaid Auto rickshaw stand 5 minutes walk. (No more cheating by them when you go to discover the city)
8. The area is the most sure, calm and without traffic.
9. No problem of water, electricity or transportation.
10. A Transfer from/to airport can be arranged
11. Washing machine 20 meters distance.
12. Free Internet Wireless.
Attractions and distance
1. 10 minutes from the heart of Delhi (Connaught Place).
2. 6 min from India Gate and the house of the President.
3. 3 minutes walk from Humayun Tomb (Private entry, only for Nizamuddin East people).
4. 10 min walk from the daily sufi music in the old Nizamuddin, full of history.
5. The Taj Mahal, Mumbai, Amritsar, south India, Khajuraho, Dehradun...all are possible via the Nizamuddin railway station, 5 minutes walk.
The other options:
Check on the right of this page >>> all our places >>>
The calendar of each room is up to date, if you see it is available, it is really available, the proof is our 100% acceptance. So you can book with peace of mind, your request will be approved.
You will have someone able to communicate with you in French, English, Arabic, Hindi, Marathi and little (website hidden): We stay in touch from your first message on AirBnb, till your visit at my place, your departure and even later. Don't hesitate to contact me and ask me questions about your projects in India.
Appartement très fonctionnel, nous avons été bien accueillis par Ben qui habite juste à côté. Le quartier est calme et agréable, on a pu savourer notre petit séjour à Delhi!
Ben was a great host - very attentive to our needs and quick to respond. He'd made some improvements just since our last visit: great reading materials and a space heater! Also the use of Uber to get to the airport made for a very comfortable visit. Highly recommend Nizamuddin, great location and very comfortable.
Ben and Prachi were awesome. As first time travelers to Delhi, they made us feel right at home. We opted for an airport pick up which was wonderful and the apartment was great. A little chilly in the winter but with a space heater you'd be good to go. The neighborhood is fantastic- a gated residential community filled with lovely gardens and a few shops for your basic needs. All the taxi drivers know it making it super easy to get transportation home. Especially love the nearby Turtle Cafe with its middle eastern cuisine and bookstore. Felt very safe walking alone as a female, even at night. Ben also connected us with train tickets, taxi service, etc, which was awesome. Ben and Prachi were great hosts, so great we're returning again shortly!
I booked this apartment for a consultant, Kathryn, who was working with my company in India for 2 months. Ben was extremely helpful working with me to figure out the right place for Kathryn. He was friendly, responsive, and solution oriented.
Below are Kathryn's thoughts on the actual stay:
"I rented an flat across the street from Ben’s house for two months. The apartment itself (C33) is bright and spacious and had all of the amenities that I needed, including a gas burner and microwave. I even requested a coffee maker and Ben purchased one for the apartment. Not only was the flat great and had everything that I needed, but Ben is a great host. He has a lot of information about things to do, travel suggestions, and navigating around Delhi. Ben was always available to answer questions and help if I had any trouble with the apartment. Overall, a great pick in Delhi!" - Kathryn
I will definitely book again with Ben - be it for other consultants, friends, or for my next stay in India.
Ben is an awesome host! This apt is in a lovely, quiet, safe, and central neighborhood and is just steps away from Ben's house if you have any questions. You have a whole one bedroom apartment to yourself for a super-inexpensive price. A small fruit market (and the Anokhi outlet store!) are just down the road. So glad to have found this place...
Great host, as always! I'll be back.
Super accueil ! Ben est toujours là pour vous aider, vous conseiller pour votre voyage. Ils nous aura été d'une aide précieuse pour le bon déroulement de notre voyage. Par ailleurs, le quartier est vraiment paisible, chose très appréciable dans une ville aussi épuisante que Delhi.
Encore merci a toi Ben.