Newly-constructed, cheerful and charming casita nestled in a quiet historic downtown neighborhood
• Private entrance
• Private, shaded courtyard, fruit trees, water feature and seating for two
• King size, medium-firm, comfort-rated bed
• Steeping tub and bath salts for a luxury soak
• Walk to restaurants, coffee shops, micro-breweries, historic Route 66, Convention Center, Zoo, Rio Grande River trails.
• Minutes to the airport, UNM, I-25 & I-40, Old Town, Art & Natural History Museums.
Free parking on premises
Things to keep in mind
- Not suitable for children and infants
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events