About this listing
We have a beautiful independent upstairs appartment in our charming cottage conveniently located in the Silicon Valley.
- Our neighborhood is so quiet that you can sometime see dears in the street.
- The spacious private living room offers amazing views of the Valley, the Bay and the Dumbarton Bridge. It is equiped with a cosy kitchen (fridge, coffee machine, grill, microwave and basic kitchenware), Cable TV and a separate office with Wireless Internet connection.
- The Fabulous 450 square feet Master Suit has a brand new queen size bed with a closet and a private bathroom. A second Bedroom with a twin bed will be perfect for your kids.
- As a welcome gift, we will offer you a Free Pass for one person per day to the Peninsula Community Center with its heated pool, jacuzzy, sauna, gym and tennis. The Center is located just across the street so you have no excuse not to exercise!
- We are at a 5 minutes drive from Redwood City downtown, the Caltrain Station, Safeway, Wholefood and many restaurants.
distance to Sequoia Hospital : 1.6 miles
distance to Stanford University : 7.8 miles
Easy access to 101 and 280
Minimum stay 2 days
Please contact us if you have any questions.
No pets allowed
This is my 3rd stay, I really love the apartment, location and hosts. I feel so welcome and the place is really spacious. Home from home!
We really enjoyed staying here, beautiful location and home. I will be staying here often when I travel for work, it beats staying in any 4 star hotels. The home was very well maintained and everything was immaculate.
It was a wonderful stay at Isabel and Mike's place. Quiet neighbourhood with easy accessibility to downtown Redwood City. Just what I needed after a long journey. The place itself is large and spacious, with a cosy feel and tastefully decorated. It had a comfortable bed and a nice bathroom with fresh nice smelling towels. Perfect for a short stay in the Bay Area.
Great place, much larger than I thought, would have been very comfortable to be here for many days. Neighborhood is quiet, and Isabel was very easy to communicate with and a great host.
Thanks to Isabel's great info on how to find the apartment & get access, I was able to get settled and relaxed for a busy week of business meetings really quickly. The apartment is beautiful, spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated. Amenities, shops etc are in easy reach and driving to/from my work location for the week was easy and traffic free. Strongly recommended for vacationeers and/or business travellers.
This is my second stay here with another already lined up. I really love the apartment and feel so welcome.
About the Host, Isabel
We are a European family. Michael is French-Italian and Isabel is Spanish. We have a passion for travelling and discovering new cultures. We have recently moved from South of France to California and decided to settle down to raise our two children. Welcome to our place!