We have a beautiful independent upstairs appartment in our charming cottage conveniently located in the Silicon Valley.
- Our neighborhood is so quiet that you can sometime see dears in the street.
- The spacious private living room offers amazing views of the Valley, the Bay and the Dumbarton Bridge. It is equiped with a cosy kitchen (fridge, coffee machine, grill, microwave and basic kitchenware), Cable TV and a separate office with Wireless Internet connection.
- The Fabulous 450 square feet Master Suit has a brand new queen size bed with a closet and a private bathroom. A second Bedroom with a twin bed will be perfect for your kids.
- As a welcome gift, we will offer you a Free Pass for one person per day to the Peninsula Community Center with its heated pool, jacuzzy, sauna, gym and tennis. The Center is located just across the street so you have no excuse not to exercise!
- We are at a 5 minutes drive from Redwood City downtown, the Caltrain Station, Safeway, Wholefood and many restaurants.
distance to Sequoia Hospital : 1.6 miles
distance to Stanford University : 7.8 miles
Easy access to 101 and 280
Minimum stay 2 days
Please contact us if you have any questions.
No pets allowed
Isabel was great and had a lovely fruit basket to welcome us when we arrived. The place was very clean with great views of the area. It was a really great place to come home to after a long day in the city. Thank you for a wonderful stay!!
I really liked this place. It was adjacent to the main house, but very private. It was spotless, roomy and very comfortable. Far enough from the city to be quiet, yet close enough for a quick trip.
I'll stay here again. Thanks Isabel.
Isabel was welcoming, but not intrusive. The apartment was as I expected. Isabel made sure I understood about the bathroom arrangement (it is accessed through the master bathroom) before she accepted my reservation. The neighborhood was quiet and safe. I would recommend Isabel's apartment to anybody who is comfortable with the bathroom situation.
Another great stay! Private, charming, and love working out early in the morning at the community center across the street. Isabel even went out of her way to provide same food that I had left in her refrigerator last time! Very classy.
I stayed at Isabel's place during a business trip to Redwood City. Isabel's place was perfect for my stay. Spacious, private, and well appointed. Isabel was a great host and very quick and responsive in our correspondence. I hope to stay again in the future.
We are a European family. Michael is French-Italian and Isabel is Spanish. We have a passion for travelling and discovering new cultures. We have recently moved from South of France to California and decided to settle down to raise our two children. Welcome to our place!