About this listing
We have a beautiful independent upstairs appartment in our charming cottage conveniently located in the Silicon Valley.
- Our keypad lock will allow you to check-in 24/7. Free street parking in front of the house.
- Our neighborhood is so quiet that you can sometime see dears in the street.
- The spacious private living room offers amazing views of the Valley, the Bay and the Dumbarton Bridge. It is equiped with a cosy kitchen (fridge, coffee machine, grill, microwave and basic kitchenware), Netflix TV and a separate office with Wireless Internet connection.
- The Fabulous 450 square feet Master Suit has a new queen size bed with a closet and a private bathroom. A second Bedroom with a twin bed will be perfect for your kid.
- As a welcome gift, you can ask for a Free Pass for one person per day to the Peninsula Community Center with its heated pool, jacuzzy, sauna, gym and tennis. The Center is located just across the street so you have no excuse not to exercise!
- We are at a 5 minutes drive from Redwood City downtown, the Caltrain Station, Safeway, Wholefood and many restaurants.
distance to Sequoia Hospital : 1.6 miles
distance to Stanford University : 7.8 miles
Easy access to 101 and 280
Minimum stay 2 days
Please contact us if you have any questions.
No pets allowed
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
We are a European family. Michael is French-Italian and Isabel is Spanish. We have a passion for travelling and discovering new cultures. We have recently moved from South of France to California and decided to settle down to raise our two children. Welcome to our place!