We have a beautiful independent upstairs appartment in our charming cottage conveniently located in the Silicon Valley.
- Our neighborhood is so quiet that you can sometime see dears in the street.
- The spacious private living room offers amazing views of the Valley, the Bay and the Dumbarton Bridge. It is equiped with a cosy kitchen (fridge, coffee machine, grill, microwave and basic kitchenware), Cable TV and a separate office with Wireless Internet connection.
- The Fabulous 450 square feet Master Suit has a brand new queen size bed with a closet and a private bathroom. A second Bedroom with a twin bed will be perfect for your kids.
- As a welcome gift, we will offer you a Free Pass for one person per day to the Peninsula Community Center with its heated pool, jacuzzy, sauna, gym and tennis. The Center is located just across the street so you have no excuse not to exercise!
- We are at a 5 minutes drive from Redwood City downtown, the Caltrain Station, Safeway, Wholefood and many restaurants.
distance to Sequoia Hospital : 1.6 miles
distance to Stanford University : 7.8 miles
Easy access to 101 and 280
Minimum stay 2 days
Please contact us if you have any questions.
No pets allowed
I stayed at Isabel's place during a business trip to Redwood City. Isabel's place was perfect for my stay. Spacious, private, and well appointed. Isabel was a great host and very quick and responsive in our correspondence. I hope to stay again in the future.
Isabel was wonderful, warm and extremely friendly! She was very flexible as our flight was late and we kept changing when we would be arriving. The apartment was very clean with lots of space and a fabulous view. The location was perfect, as our conference was in Redwood City, and in a very safe neighbourhood with free parking.
Small points of clarification are: 1) kitchenette is very small appropriate for snacks and breakfast but you couldn't really cook a meal, 2) the second bedroom is very small but completely functional, and 3) the bathroom is connected to the master bedroom and accessible only by passing through the master bedroom (I went there with a male colleague, so that was a bit weird).
Isabel's apartment was clean, comfortable and very quiet. Due to winter storms and delayed flights, I arrived very late but Isabel was accommodating and accessible even in the late hour. Parking was easy. I highly recommend!
I really enjoyed staying in Isabel's private apartment. It was a large apartment with great privacy and amenities. The health club across the street was really fantastic. I would definitely like to stay there again!
Overall, this was a great place to stay. It is clean and simple...with everything you may need. Nice, quiet community as well.
The apartment was clean, comfortable, spacious and convenient for our visit to the Bay Area. Isabel and Mike are gracious hosts and provided all the help we needed to make our stay enjoyable. We look forward to staying at their home in the future.
Visiting from NYC, I stayed here for a week while I worked out of Redwood City and I can't say enough nice things about this location. Extremely private guest home with a *beautiful* view of the bay. There's also tons of food around the area which certainly helps as I prefer to eat out during my short stays.
Mike and Isabel were extremely courteous and attentive from day 1 and made it clear that they'd help out if I was missing anything. At one point I asked if there was an iron available and it appeared at the doorstep by the time I came back from work. Above and beyond. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking for a very spacious, comfortable, and clean space.
We are a European family. Michael is French-Italian and Isabel is Spanish. We have a passion for travelling and discovering new cultures. We have recently moved from South of France to California and decided to settle down to raise our two children. Welcome to our place!