About This Listing
Step into the Wyndham La Belle Maison and be greeted by a level of sophistication and charm found nowhere else in the Crescent City.
This resort is the ultimate vacation destination complete with a refreshing blend of relaxed elegance and modern amenities. Located in the heart of the newly invigorated Warehouse District, in the meticulously restored Franklin Printing Company landmark, this resort with extended stay amenities offers easy access to neighborhood shops, theaters, art galleries and restaurants as well as the famed attractions of the Big Easy.
Brand-New Stay with Big Easy Spirit. You’ll really feel the heart and soul of the Crescent City at the new Wyndham La Belle Maison, located in the famous Warehouse District, two blocks from the French Quarter. This original Franklin Printing Company landmark has been meticulously restored to assure you a delightful downtown stay, including an eight-story skylight atrium centerpiece, historic Crescent City décor, on-site amenities and much more.
Luggage delivery service available for a fee through Bags VIP. Visit SkipToTheTrip website for more details.
Only a select number of units have kitchens with stoves
There is a $26 per day valet parking fee
This is a non-smoking resort
Outdoor Hot Tub
Indoor Hot Tub
Other Things to Note
I provide a rental agreement to all my guests. As soon as your email address is provided to me.
Basic Terms of Rental Agreement
1. A strict cancellation policy is adhered to. A 50% refund (except fees) will be given until 7 days before check-in should the renter need to cancel this reservation. After this date, no refund will be remitted.
2. Upon 15 days prior to check-in, Owner agrees to ensure that the reservation is in the name of the Renter and to notify Renter of such. Renter agrees to confirm the reservation with the management of the property and that it has been made accurately. Renter must be at least 21 years old by date of check-in, and must present a valid photo ID with Renter’s correct home address.
3. Renter shall not sublet this lease without Owner’s express written consent.
4. Occupancy shall be not more than 4 persons. Renter agrees to abide by policies set by the management, refrain from loud noise and to return unit in clean and sanitary rentable condition or pay costs of same. Renter is responsible for any damages.
5. Renter agrees that no pets shall be allowed on vacation property.
6. Renter agrees that smoking is not allowed on vacation property.
7. A $100 security deposit will be given to the resort upon check-in. This will be refunded at check-out if no damages have been made to the villa during the guests’ stay.
8. If Owner must cancel the Lease at no fault of the Renter, all payments will be refunded. If Renter cancels up to1 week of check-in, the Renter will receive 50% refund of payments received.
9. Personal Property and Liability: All personal property kept by Renter in said premises shall be and remain at Renter’s sole risk and Owner shall not be liable for any damages to, or loss of such personal property ensuing from any acts of negligence of any other persons, not from any problems with the rental unit from any other cause whatsoever, nor shall Owner be liable for any injury to the Renter or guests of the Renter in or about the premises. The Renter expressly agrees to deem the Owner harmless in all such cases.
10. This Lease shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the state of Louisiana, and invalidation of any portion of this Lease shall not invalidate the remainder.
Cynthia is great at helping ensure a really amazing experience. The condo is in a Wyndham timeshare building just off Canal Street. The room was clean, the service was great, and the amenities were as described.
We had a slight hiccup when the power transformer exploded halfway through our trip and the building had to be evacuated for the remainder of our stay. The condo representatives were great and got us a room at a nearby hotel.
Definitely would recommend staying at Cynthia's condo. She's very responsive via the AirBnB platform.
The reservation was canceled 9 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Cynthia is an excellent host. In addition to providing a welcome upgrade, she was easy to reach and quick with her responses. The condo is perfectly located on a quaint, quiet street just seconds from the French Quarter. The condo itself is very clean, spacious, and the front desk was very helpful. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks for a wonderful stay!
Great place for a visit to the city. Easy walking to everything but quiet enough on your street to sleep at night. Also, theres a great dive bar up the street called 3 legged dog that sells crawdads in 4-5lb trays. Amazing way to end a night. The place was cleaned from top to bottom prior to our arrival and Cynthia made it convenient for us to drop luggage a bit early before making ourselves at home. Communication was also fast and easy, which is always a big deal. Great overall experience.
This host has 82 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews