More affordable and spacious than a hotel. Available for the holidays. Rates start at $299 per night (three night minimum) for three bedrooms, two living rooms, three baths, a huge kitchen and dining room, outdoor space and more!
Two year old new construction home with an addition JUST completed. Skip the small hotel rooms and rent and entire house for you and the family, or for you and a couple of other couples. More than 3,200 Square Feet of living space. Highlights include:
* Spacious eat-in kitchen with granite counter tops, chef's island with gas top range, two ovens, dishwasher and stainless appliances.
* TWO Living rooms, both with fireplaces. One a more modern retreat, newly added to the house with stainless steel bar and views of the back garden. The other living room part of the open floor plan in the front of the home.
* Easy street parking - FREE! Which does not require any permit or zone stickers. Great for tourists driving in who want to be close to the city.
* The home is a four bedroom house. One bedroom is the owners home office and will be locked. Owner is open to renting master suite with luxurious master bath, but would also consider locking off that space, making this a two bedroom rental. All bedrooms are spacious, with one opening to a large second floor covered porch. All beds are queen size beds.
* Three and one half baths, including a luxurious master bath.
* AWESOME Back deck with custom outdoor sofa and dining table for 6. Hammock in the backyard.
* Other amenities include: central air, hardwood floors, washer / dryer, pots, pans, dishes and all that you need in the kitchen, easy parking, a quiet retreat, easy access to downtown via bus and metro lines.
* Over sized dining room with seating for 8 people.
Location! The house is three miles north of the downtown area, but still in the heart of the city. You'll enjoy the quiet residential area after coming back from a day on the National Mall, at the museums, or in Georgetown. For those visiting in the warmer season, Carter Barron Amphitheater is within 4 blocks of the house. Carter Barron features outdoor concerts, tennis courts and open fields for soccer, rugby, etc. Home owner has also prepared a list of favorite nearby restaurants (visit the local restaurants that aren't tourist traps), which are within a short walk, taxi ride, or drive of the house. Driving instructions are also included, and don't worry, the driving is easy once you're outside of the downtown corridor. If going back downtown is on your agenda, getting there is easy via a short bus ride to the nearby metro station, or choose to take the bus all the way downtown. Also VERY close to Rock Creek Park - Amazing for hiking, horseback riding, biking, and enjoying a picnic on the creek.
Two living rooms with LCD TVs, WiFi, Fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, dishwasher, gas stove, two ovens, center island and more. Spacious deck overlooking back garden, hammock, huge dining room, three spacious bedrooms, upper level porch also overlooking the back deck and garden. Central air, washer, dryer and more!
Interaction with Guests
Walkable streets, EASY Parking, Easy commute to city center, Rock Creek Park is less than three blocks away.
Getting to downtown DC is an easy drive, or simply take the bus to the nearest metro station - or take the 16th Street bus and be in the center of all of the action within a 20 minute / 3 mile bus ride. Bike Share stop where you can pick up a bike is also two blocks from the house.
Home owner is open to renting the entire house (in which case homeowner will vacate), or single room(s) with guest staying at the home while owner continues to reside at the house,
No Smoking, no parties, no pets (homeowner owns a non shedding dog, which will not be present for full house rentals). Security deposit is $1,000, refundable within one week of departure. Cleaning fee of $140 not included in rental.
Three night minimum for use of the entire house. Inquire about rates for private bedroom rentals (with owner still present in the house). No renters under the age of 21 without an adult. Copies of Photo IDs and a completion of a rental agreement will be required. No more than six occupants.
Only need to rent a room rather than the whole house? Bedroom rentals are also available starting at $85 per night. Owner will be present in the home for single bedroom rentals. No minimum length of stay required for a single bedroom rental.
Brian's place is awesome! Very spacious, comfortable and clean. It's two blocks from a Walmart and easy to public transportation. Parking is easy in front of house. I definitely recommend stay here. Brian was a wonderful host!
We had six adults in our party. The house was amazing, beyond our expectations. It was well equipped and luxurious with loads of space. Brian was very helpful in meeting all of our needs and leaving us easy to understand instructions. The National Mall area was about a half of an hour bus ride and a short walk to the bus stop. There was lots of street parking. There was grocery shopping nearby but no restaurants walking distance. We did find a couple of very nice ones a 10 min. car ride away. Overall our stay was very pleasant and we would all highly recommend the house for rental.