About this listing
Our comfortable apartment is perfectly located for your stay in Manila, with a grocery and dozens of restaurants and retail stores right outside the lobby, and Bonifacio High Street just 2 blocks away.
* We would be happy to accommodate you for your stay in Manila. But please send a note inquiring about availability before trying to book. If this unit is not available or is unsuitable for you, you may want to check my other apartments in the same building:
(my favorite apartment, newly renovated)
* Generally the apartment fits 2 people, sleeping in the Double/Full bed. However, it can accommodate 3 if the third person wants to sleep on the couch.
The apartment is a 37 sqm., one bedroom flat, with a separate kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. The unit comes complete with the following amenities:
- Sealy Posturepedic mattress (Double/Full size - 54 x 75 inches)
- Air-conditioning in both the bedroom and the living room
- Television in the bedroom and the living room, cable tv, and HDMI cable
- Ample closet space
- Water heater for the shower / bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Complete kitchen utensils and cooking implements (electric burner, pots and pans, microwave oven)
- Fresh linens and bath towels
- Toilet paper and shampoo/soap are provided for a one day stay. If you require more during your stay, there are several 24 hour convenience stores as well as a regular grocery store within 20 meters of the building entrance.
The building has 24 hour security.
Guests have free access to the pool which is the biggest and nicest in the area, gym, and tennis court.
Interaction with Guests
I do prefer to meet all my guests, although this has become a bit more difficult recently since my office has moved from right across the apartment to an entirely different city. But I am always accessible through email or mobile phone.
The apartment is wonderfully located in the breezier east side of Fort Bonifacio / Bonifacio Global City, between the Manila Golf Course and the Mind Museum. Everything is within walking distance (which is a rarity in Metro Manila), and the neighborhood itself is the safest in the city.
There is a grocery store, several 24 hour convenience stores, banks, restaurants, and dozens of other stores just a few steps outside the building.
Getting around is no problem, as cabs can easily be hailed throughout the day (save for the 5pm - 7pm rush hour). The bus to Makati stops 100 meters from the building.
Cabs can also be hailed on your smartphone if you have one, using the GrabTaxi or EasyTaxi apps. Uber service is also available throughout Metro Manila.
If you have your own car, public parking is available on an hourly basis in the basement of the building as well as in the basement of the adjacent building at a rate of PhP45 for the first 2 hours, and PhP25 for every hour thereafter. I also have a dedicated slot in the basement of the building which may be used by guests for PhP250 per day. Please let me know if you would like to avail of this, since I make the slot available on a first come first served basis to my guests.
Other Things to Note
As per Airbnb policy, guests are not charged for the amount of the security deposit unless a claim is made within 48 hours after check out:
Kindly turn off the air-conditioning and the lights when you leave the apartment.
No smoking in the apartment please.