Location, Location, Location!!
THE NEIGHBORHOOD -
Welcome to San Francisco and Noe Valley! This great top floor Mid Century flat is two doors down from the Heart of Noe Valley, one of SF's most popular destinations.
- With a Walk Score of 92 and an excellent variety of transportation, you are on your way anywhere within steps of the front door.
- Centrally located, we are easy walking distance to the Castro, Mission, Valencia Corridor, Dolores Park, BART, Muni and Glen Park.
- Groceries, shops, cafes, coffee and great restaurants are right around the corner.
-10 minutes to SFO, Moscone Center & Downtown.
- Whole Foods & Farmers Market (Saturdays) on the block.
- Some of the cities top 100 restaurants are within walking distance. (La Ciccia, Frances, Delfina, Foreign Cinema, etc.)
- You will find every kind of cuisine available here or in the trendy "Valencia Corridor", just a short walk from the house. -
- Also art galleries, unique furniture stores, trendy boutique clothing & shoe shops all on the block.
- Visit the several wine shops or the cheese shop around the corner.
- Several wine bars, both on the block and walking distance. If you are a coffee lover like myself, you will enjoy several coffee and tea houses on the block.
- Several drop in yoga, TRX, spin classes on the block, as well as a 24Hour Fit Light. Equinox downtown can be reached via Muni, 1 block away.
- Wash & fold laundry and same day cleaners on the block, although a washer/dryer are onsite.
- Street parking is easy enough, however, onsite garage parking is negotiable, if needed.
- Need a suggestion or directions? I live across the hall and am happy to help. I am familiar with the city and the neighborhoods!
THE SPACE -
Stylish, comfortable, and spacious living areas. Light and bright top floor one bedroom. 6ft x 28ft deck with lounging chairs. Great views of the hills and Noe Valley.
- Queen sized bed, comfy hotel collection bedding and linens and views of the Sanchez Street. Wake up to great views or fall asleep with a view of the stars.
- Stylish Living room with big screen TV, Cable/Movie Channels, Couch, chairs and games!
- The remodeled kitchen is stocked with Keurig Coffee, teas, water and fresh fruit upon arrival. Ample space and Calphalon pots/pans/utensils to cook. Viking gas range and Miele Dishwasher.
- The bathroom has a shower tub combo. - -
- There is also a wash and fold shop|dry cleaners around the corner.
- Free wireless internet.
- Pet friendly! Pets are negotiable (size & number restricted). We have a great block for walks and parks in the neighborhood as well as the yard.
This home is a PERFECT urban oasis that is the best of both worlds! Its a quiet retreat at night, yet conveniently steps from the lively, vibrant culture of this city during the day. Come stay with us and see the difference being in the right location makes!
Hey there, I am a real estate agent in SF with a great property in the city, my partner Liz has one too! I have an awesome Maltese Besito & Diego, and a great Chorkee named Latoya.
I am an avid traveler, active socially and love great restaurants,wine and museums. Since I work in Real Estate so I am a city expert on where to go and what to see. l love to make sure people have a great trip or experience in San Francisco by having a great place to stay.
I love meeting new folks and will do whatever I can to help your stay be enjoyable! Come visit the best city in the West!