The apartment is fully equipped, located in a very central area in the historic centre. From here you can walk everywhere!
And the terrace...oh,the terrace...have a look! :)
The studio has 45 square meters + a terrace with a view over the Douro River and the city.
Fully equipped, ideal for 2, but accommodates up to 4 people!
You will love the place! :)
FULLY EQUIPPED APARTMENT
• King Size Bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
• Double Sofa Bed (140 cm x 190 cm)
• 40'' LCD TV, Cable TV with international channels, DVD Player (and movies as well)
• Free Wireless Internet
• Kitchenette with electric oven, electric stove, microwave, fridge with a small freezer compartment and dishwasher.
• Small appliances such as coffee machine, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, electric squeezer, handheld blender.
• Eating table with 2 chairs (and 2 folding stools also available)
• Bathroom with shower (hairdryer available)
• Bed Linen and Towels
• Small laundry with washing and dryer machine, iron/iron board and a drying stand that you can use indoor or in the terrace.
You will also find an electric heater, a fan and a portable handheld scale so you can weight your luggage.
LARGE TERRACE WITH AN AMAZING VIEW
On the upper floor of the apartment you will find a large terrace (45 square meters) with direct view to The Douro river and the city.
The terrace is equipped with:
• Table with 4 comfortable chairs
• 2 sun chairs
• A shower (cold water)
LOCATED IN PORTO HISTORIC CENTRE
The apartment is located in Porto Historic Centre, in the area that was classified as "World Heritage" by UNESCO in 1996.
From here you can walk to the most important touristic spots! Good restaurants and bars are just around the corner as well! :)
Come on, you will love the place!!!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$534 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1850 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
The apartment was perfect and feels very cozy. The view from the roof terrace is very impressive and Raul was a perfect host and gave us good tips for restaurants and other places to go. If I ever come back to Porto I would definitely stay here again.
Our experience at Raul's apartment was wonderful and I would 100% recommend his place and I would return in an instant.
1. Location is perfect, you can walk everywhere and the nearby tower (Torre de Clerigos) is a great landmark to help you find your way home at the end of the day.
2. The apartment is equipped with everything you can possibly need, Raul has thought of anything a traveler may need, from a Porto guidebook, an adapter, an umbrella (which we made good use of!) hair dryer, coffee maker, extra blankets and towels etc.
3. This is possibly the cleanest and tidiest apartment I have ever seen. Everything was beautifully set up, so clean, new and shiny! Yet the place has character and is well decorated. As other reviews mentioned, the rooftop terrace is beautiful if it does not rain your entire trip of course! The apartment is very bright with lots of natural light and plenty of space to put your belongings and your suitcases. You could easily have three or four people stay here and still have room.
4. The bed is very comfortable, and the bedding seemed new and even the towels smelled great!
5. Raul is such a kind, helpful host, he helped us with the purchase of train tickets prior to our arrival, immediately answered any questions we had and even had Portuguese beer waiting for us in the fridge. He helped us get our bearings on a map and recommended many places too. Could not think of a nicer host!
6. Things to be aware of depending on your circumstances; there is no elevator in the apartment building (you may need a hotel if this is an issue) and the hot water is not endless (as we are used to in some countries). The apartment is quiet in regards to street noise etc, however there are very noisy seagulls right by the windows. We used our earplugs so we were fine. We did want to shoot the seagulls by the last day though! They seem to never sleep....
In conclusion, despite the seagulls and short showers we LOVED our stay here. Don't even hesitate and just book Raul's place!
The apartement is clean, comfortable and perfectly located in historic center. We appreciate the beautiful terrace, the amazing view and the host. Raul it`s friendly, helpful, he give us fantastic tips ... including where to eat the best Francesinhas.
I highly recommend this appartement and to conclude "City of Porto without Raul is like Christmas without a tree, it doesn't make sense" ;-)
The best BnB in Porto with the best host, Raul! Beatufilly designed apartment with everything you could need while travelling. Raul was the perfect host and a super nice guy! The best feature of the apartment is the roof top patio where you overlook the beautiful Douro river. Would stay there again for sure.
Raul it`s a really nice guy, absolutely friendly and very helpful. The apartement is spotless clean and decorated with love. We had such a great time in this amazing apartement. Hurry up and enjoy the stunning view from this beautiful terrace. I guess it`s the best place to stay in Porto. I highly recommend Raul as a host.
Come on, hurry up ! The flat, in a good location, is spotlessly clean, comfortable... Exactly as seen on the pictures and a quiet place.
And Raul is nice and welcoming.
Allez y, foncez ! L'appartement, bien situé et calme, est impeccable, confortable... Exactement comme sur les photos.
Et Raul est sympathique et accueillant.
Raul is very cordial, helpful host. He was very welcoming and gave us a perfect first intro to his lovely accommodation and the charming city of Porto. Rauls appartment is a super cosy and stylish place! One deep breath and the great view from the terrace on the rooftop and we were just ready to start a wonderful time in Porto. Anything is very well-kept. The kitchen was also well equipped. Perfectly located in Porto - Thank you very much for your kind welcome and your friendly help, Daniel and Anna
Raul's Studio is as impeccable, light, wonderful, spotlessly clean, comfortable and complete as on the photos and in a beautiful historic building. Above all it's situated on an 'A' location to stroll and discover Porto on foot. And there is this lovely little tapas restaurant right across the street, very good food and friendly hosts.
Raul really thought of everything you might possibly need. The perfect host, very welcoming and helpful.
Unfortunately the weather was not good enough (January) to enjoy the amazing view on the terrace, we have to come back.
Next time in Porto we know where to go! Thx Raul.
Hi, We had a wonderful stay at Raul's flat. It was my first time using AirBNB and the experience was brilliant. Raul, was welcoming, organised and very helpful. The flat is as good if not better than the photos which you can see. It is amazing to have the outside terrace and space with fabulous views of the city. The location is perfect, next to downtown porto but only 5 euros to the coast. There is also a wonderful little resturant opposite which has just opened... cute bistro place with tapas to die for...... Everything worked was super comfortable... This was my second time to Porto and if you are wondering where to stay you can not go wrong with this little gem. Have fun. Jo
It's a fancy apartment in an amazing location, both quiet and close to everything. The flat is very clean, spacious, and has anything one might possibly want. The host is super nice and helpful. The next time in Porto, we're not looking for a different place to stay.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.