Located near the Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman's Wharf with rooftop views of the bridge and Alcatraz Island. One of the safest neighborhoods in San Francisco.
Your own bedroom in the coveted Marina district of San Francisco, CA:
• This is a large (175 sqft, 11.5' x 12') bedroom in a four room flat.
• Room has queen-sized bed and will sleep two.
• Almost everything in the apartment is hypoallergenic including your fancy Natori bamboo sheets.
• Furnished with bed, desk, chair, WiFi, and limited on-demand movies.
• Hardwood floors, rooftop deck, backyard patio seating, and great sunlight. I live in the other large room and the kitchen and bath we share.
• There are no furry pets (I have fish...and allergies) and the robot vacuum does its best to keep everything tidy between house cleaning visits.
• There is a pay washer and dryer downstairs.
• The building has intercom / buzzer access.
• You get your own key during your stay.
• You have complete access to your room, bathroom, a simple kitchen/dining area, and all of my (limited) cooking supplies and refrigerator.
• I'll enjoy helping you discover the city as much as possible, though sometimes you'll just get the "key hand-off" due to work and travel. There is so much to do in San Francisco that we'll have to talk about ways to shrink your must-do list.
• Please contact me if you are intending to stay for longer than two weeks as I am favoring shorter stays. You'll need to sell me on the idea.
• I'm unable to offer a discounted rate.
• You are 2 blocks from shopping and restaurants on Chestnut street and 3 blocks from the Marina Green, Yacht Club, and so much more.
• This is a reasonably quiet, quaint neighborhood off of the main roads. Street parking is an option.
• Close to Muni bus 22, 30, 30x, plus many tourist buses on Lombard Street and way too many Go-Cars and bicycles for rent.
• To get to the/from the airport I have done the BART train with a bus ride; takes about 1hr30min and costs $10 each way. I've also done a taxi door to door for $60 and 20min each way. Finally, there is the shared van rides which take about 45min and cost $25. The shared van is the best option, taxi is easiest...bus/train are cheapest.
• This is a top floor apartment; meaning there are no neighbors living above you...and also that there are three flights of stairs (third floor).
• There is no elevator in the building. That's not really a big deal, but if you have a ton of things or are out of shape, it can be a struggle.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$35 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$600 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2400 /month|
|Check In:||6:00 PM|
|Check Out:||4:00 PM|
Vic's place was great. If you're looking to stay in an area in SF that's less hilly than others, the Marina is a good bet. Lots of bars, restaurants, and a bayside park nearby, all within walking distance. This was great for me because I enjoy walking around to explore new areas. Also, the view from the roof is Awesome!!
Whereas I didn't have an opportunity to meet Vic face-to-face, he was incredibly communicative leading up to my arrival and was available when he said he'd be to talk me through getting into his place (which was quick and easy) where I found the room prepared and everything I needed right there. The process was seamless.
Also worth noting is that the bed and bedding in the room are EXTREMELY comfortable!!
Great host, great place.
Vic is a really nice guy and the place is equally great. Clean, great position, couldn't ask for much more.
Vic was an excellent host - communicated everything well, perfect accommodations, helpful. His place is quiet, and he has the best mattress I've slept on in a long time! The Marina district is a great area of San Francisco, with lots to do and explore and beautiful views of the Golden Gate. Highly recommended.
This was my first experience using Airbnb and it was a good one. I had to find a place for a friend who was visiting San Francisco who was staying over 2 consecutive weekends. Instead of booking her in a hotel again, I wanted to see if Airbnb provided a better experience. Vic was a great host. He made sure to follow-up on my guest's arrival time. He was easy to contact and very friendly. He provided a nice room with internet, TV and other amenities. His place is located in a safe and nice neighborhood in the city. It's walking distance to Golden Gate bridge, Fort Mason and other tourist locations.
This was my first AirBnb experience and it was fantastic. The room was very comfortable and the apartment is in a great place for anyone visiting or working in San Francisco.
You can use foursquare to find some great places to eat around the place. Overall the area is beautiful.
Vic is a great host and makes the stay super easy and simple. Thank you Vic!
I had a great time at Vic's. Very well located. Walking distance to presidio and GG bridge.
Vic allows as much space as you need, but he is also engaging if you want-a good blend in a host. The location was primo for anyone who wants to hang out near Lombard, Chestnut, or Union Streets, and I was a big fan of running in the morning near Chrissy Field down to Hoppers Hands at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge. Good for food, shopping, and getting anywhere you want to go. Also, the bedroom and bathroom was clean, which is a definite plus!
Vic is a great host. Great location and also helped out bigtime with a favor to send some stuff I had left behind. Thanks!
Vic was a great host for my first Airbnb experience. He was friendly, helpful and respectful. His apartment is very nice and in a great neighborhood with easy access walking or by transit.
I would recommend Vic's place to anyone looking for a nice place in San Francisco.