About this listing
My place has a peaceful atmosphere, and it's close to everything you need
Come and experiment the genuine Algarve lifestyle! This apartment is situated in a traditional house in the center of Tavira, near the ferry boat that take you to the beach Ilha de Tavira (Tavira’s island). It is also near by two supermarkets and the market (where you can by some fresh fish and vegetables). If you don’t want to cook in holidays, and you prefer to go to restaurants, here you have a lot of choices 5 minutes walking from the house!
Everything is nearby, so you don´t need a car. But you can rent a bike or take a taxi to see other places out of Tavira (like Cabanas de Tavira and Santa Luzia).
Since you are in down town, you can see the cultural lifestyle in Tavira by night. In the summer time there are a lot of events in “Jardim do Coreto” (7 minutes walking), or you can go to see some shows on live in bars.
To come to Tavira you need to take a plane to Faro then the train, bus or a taxi. Tavira are at 30 km (around 30 minutes) distance from Faro.
This apartment is decorated with good taste and has all the comfort you need, so you will feel like you found your special home! :-)
You get a nice, clean and tidy house when you come, and you also have air conditioning in the rooms.
One room it is a suite (bedroom and bathroom) and the other has 2 singles beds and a toilet nearby. Family with children over ten years old are welcomed.
In Cosy Home you have also a little terrace with plants, a table, two chairs and an umbrella to protect you on sunny days. But if you prefer, you can eat inside the apartment, in the kitchen or in the dinning room you will have a table and 4 seats.
Tavira is a lovely city, and provides you entertainment, specially on summer nights. But in the Cozy Home you will rest like an angel, because the only “noise” you could hear, are the birds singing in the morning :)
If you have any question, let me know!
I hope to see you soon in Tavira! :)
NOTE this please: For couples, the only room available and prepared will be the suite. If you need the 2 bedrooms (2 beds), you must tell me before you made the reservation (or at least 24 hours before the chech in). For an extra bed, it has an extra coast: 15€ (payment in cash on the check in day).
Everything is near! Supermarket, Mercado (Market), ATM´s, Bar's, Restaurant´s, TAXI's, Bus terminal, Garden, Shops, Ferryboat to Tavira Island,...
You can park the car for free in the street, behind the house (infront of the house you need to pay parking places on weekdays and till 13:00 on Saturday; Sunday it is free)
Other things to note
Family are welcome with children over ten years old (not less).
Fast WiFi Internet with unlimited surfing
Treat the apartment and its contents, with the same care as it were yours.
1) I know that accidents does happens, but guests has the responsibility to pay for any damages caused by carelessness, willful destruction, or through unintended use of the furnishings or other contents of the apartment. (Examples: burns, damage or soiling of furnishings or textiles, including breakage of glassware and dishes, etc.)
2) Smoking and pets is not allowed in the apartment.
3) Notice that the house will be tied and clean when you come, please keep it like that when you are here (specially in the common areas).
4) After 10 pm and before 9 am please talk in a low voice in consideration of the neighbors.
5) Please don´t use the air condition after 11 pm and before 9 am, because it is very noisy.
6) If you stay till 5 nights you can do 1 washing machine. If you stay 6-10 days, you can do 2 or 3 washing machines. More then 11 days, 4 or 5 washings machines are allowed. You have to buy the detergent to use the washing machine while you are in the apartment.
7) Please put some water in the plants at night, if you stay more than 4 days. In winter time, 1 or 2 times a week it is enough; but in summer time, it is better 4 times per week! Thank you in advance for that.
8) If you need something, please send me one message by Airbnb site, I will answer you promptly!