Standard Double Room (1 bed, 2 guests, shared bathroom)
LANDSCAPE – International B&B ® is a nice and cozy place for travelers visiting our wonder city!
Located in a safe area, close to city center and Sopocachi Bohemian area, just 10 minutes’ walk from the yellow cable car station, and 5 minutes’ walk from the Main Avenue. We offer the feeling of a home for solo travelers, couples and groups. We have a nice kitchen, living area and more.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you!
Policies and Conditions:
*Breakfast is included as a courtesy in the room rate.
*Kitchen is free to use.
*Oven use is not included in the rate.
*Bathrooms are shared in the house.
*Bathrooms are being checked hourly, and sanitized twice a day by housekeeping.
*Check-in time starts at 11 am.
*Check-out time is until 10 am.
If available, you can check in prior to this time. Ask the receptionist on site.
Please advise your arrival time if possible.
*Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
For cards, it is necessary to add 3,5% to value.
* Taxes are included in the room rate.
* Towels and soap are included in the room rate.
* Other toiletries are not included in the rate
* Elements of the travel shop (beers, sodas, etc) are not included in the room rate.
* 24/24 hours’ reception. No curfew.
* Children cannot be accommodated at this property.
* Garage is available for compact cars only, up to 1,80 meters tall. Supplement: US$ 10/night per vehicle.
* Garage for motorcycles is available. Supplement: US$ 7.5/night per motorcycle.
* Garage for bikes is available. Supplement: US$ 5/night per bike.
* No pets are allowed in the property.
This host has 177 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! My name is Alcides, I am a young executive in Bolivia with a couple of businesses, this is my family's house which I turned into a b&b! I have had great experiences during this 3 years of continuous work and friendship with my dear guests, whom usually become friends!
I speak English, French, Spanish & Portuguese.
I really hope to meet you soon!