About This Listing
Trendy apt. for city lovers, 2 story 2 bedroom. Steps from restaurants, museums and city top spots at a prime location. 1st floor: terrace with wooden deck, bbq and table for 6. Open kitchen. Dining-living area with balcony. 2d floor: 290sqft mst. bethroom, guest bethroom, 2 full bathrooms.
1,485 sqft just for you plus 305 sqft private terrace for a great BBQ. Recently renovated with top quality finishes, forniture at living, KS matreess at master bdr., led TVs: 60 & 42 ", so expect more than you see on pics. This 2 story trendy apartment is one block away from the nicest/renewed section of Reforma Ave.(Angel-Diana corridor). Very close to Chapultepec forest/park/museum; Roma-Condesa-Polanco neighborhoods; steps from US, UK, Japan, Colombia, embassies, less than a mile away from Modern Art, Antropology & Tamayo museums. Great places for lunch/dinner or a drink around the corner (Bistro Arlequin, Daikoku, Pata Negra). Easy walking access to subway, bus, city bikes stations, or taxi/private driver services. LOCATION plus a great place to stay!
Towels and quality fresh linings.
WIFI internet 20 MB.
Cable HD TV.
Coffe machine with grain coffee.
Open Fridge (take for your breakfast what you need).
KS bed in master bedroom.
QS bed in guest room
QS top quality brand new 27 inches tall airbed at 1st floor.
Inside private parking for one vehicle.
Unlimited local calls.
Local cell phone on borrow during your visit.
Interaction with Guests
Feel free to ask for advise of hot spots, directions, airport pick up/drop service, anything you need for your stay at this great city.
The Cuauhtemoc neighborhood is to walk cause everything is at a very short distance and thats the best way to see icons such as Reforma Avenue with the column of the Angel of Independence, the fountain of Diana the Huntress and many others.
It is a cosmopolitan and safe neighborhood, as there are several embassies.
It is a central point of the city from which you can easily reach (by bus, subway, city bikes, taxi) the historical center, to nearby neighborhoods like Roma, Condesa or Polanco, the best museums in the city such as Anthropology, Modern Art, Tamayo, as well as business areas as Santa Fe (4 miles away).
Other Things to Note
Check out this usefull webs:
ecobici/city bikes (website hidden)
Carrot/city cars: (website hidden)
1. TERM: The term of the lease shall begin on the arrival and departure dates agreed through Airbnb. The property will be ready for occupancy no earlier than 15:00 (website hidden) on the arrival date and must be vacated no later than 11:00 am LT on the departure date.
2. LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Occupancy is limited to the number of persons agreed through Airbnb which will never be more than 6. Visits are strictly forbidden without prior consent of the Lessor. Failure to do so will result in additional charges.
3. ACCESS TO PREMISES: Lessee may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises without prior consent of the Lessor. A maximum of two sets of keys will be handed to the lessee upon arrival which must be returned on departure. Failure to do so will result in additional charges.
4. UTILITIES: Lessor shall provide warm water, gas, electric services, Cable TV and wireless internet.
5. CLEANING: The rental fee includes laundry service for the towels and linens and housekeeping once a week. The property will be inspected and cleaned after departure. Guest is required to leave the property in the same general condition that it was received in by making sure that the dishes are washed and put away, and the house is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and laundered.
6. CARE OF PREMISES: Lessee will maintain the premises in good order and appearance including keeping the premises free of trash and garbage. Reasonable wear and tear are the only exceptions to damage to the premises. All garbage must be classified in organic and inorganic in the bins corresponding to the apartment and if emptied it should be done so at the common garbage bins of the building where they must also remain classified
7. NON-DISTURBANCE CLAUSE: Lessee and their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger (fireworks) or inconvenience neighbors nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes. No parties are allowed and noise must be moderated after 10:00 PM.
8. SMOKING: Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the Property. Smoking is only allowed at the terrace. Evidence of smoking inside the Property will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional Cleaning Fee to Guest as Excess Damage Cost.
10. PETS: Pets are not allowed in or on the property.
11. PARKING: Parking is available only for a maximum of one vehicles in the building.
12. DAMAGE TO PREMISES: Lessee shall not damage the premises during the lease term, including pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, fixtures and other equipment. Should damage occur, Lessor is required to make repairs and pay for them out of the security deposit, and return any unused sum to Lessee within 48 hours according to the procedure of Airbnb.
13. INDEMNITY CLAUSE: Lessee, or tenants, or guests of Lessee agree to indemnify and hold Lessor harmless from all liability, loss or injury arising or suffered on the leased premises.
14. NO FIREARMS: No exceptions.
Como cliente, usted es responsable de dejar el alojamiento en la condición en la que estaba cuando llegó. Usted acepta y conviene que, como cliente, usted es responsable de sus propios actos y omisiones y también es responsable de los actos y omisiones de cualquier persona a la que invite, o a la que de cualquier otra manera ofrezca acceso, al alojamiento. En el caso de que un anfitrión afirme lo contrario y dé evidencia de daños, incluyendo entre otros, fotografías, usted acepta pagar el coste de la sustitución de los artículos dañados por artículos equivalentes. Después de ser notificado de la reclamación y se le den cuarenta y ocho (48) horas para responder, el pago será cargado y cobrado a la tarjeta de crédito que tengamos en su cuenta de Airbnb. Airbnb también se reserva el derecho a cargar en la tarjeta de crédito que tengamos en su cuenta de Airbnb, o cobrarle de cualquier otra manera el pago y utilizar cualquier vía disponible para Airbnb en este respecto, incluyendo el uso de fianzas de seguridad, en situaciones en las que, bajo el criterio exclusivo de Airbnb, se haya determinado que usted ha dañado cualquier alojamiento, incluyendo entre otros, en relación con cualquier solicitud de pago hecha por los anfitriones en virtud de la Garantía de anfitrión de Airbnb, y en relación con cualquier pago hecho por parte de Airbnb a los anfitriones. Si no podemos cargar la tarjeta de crédito que tengamos o de otra manera cobrarle el pago, usted acuerda remitir el pago de cualquier daño al alojamiento al anfitrión pertinente o a Airbnb (si es aplicable).
My wife, her mother and I spent a week at the apartment in the 2nd week of March and had a wonderful time in Mexico City celebrating my mother-in-law's 80th birthday.
Alberto is an excellent host -- very friendly, responsive and accommodating. He met us on arrival, very kindly helped book a wheelchair for the week and was very informative about local restaurants. He also provided a Mexican cell phone for local calls, for which minutes can be purchased at the Oxxo store one block away. At Al's suggestion, we had an excellent dinner at Quebracho Lerma, a nearby Argentinian steakhouse.
The apartment is very well located near the city center in a very safe, relatively quiet neighborhood filled with embassies and their security detail (the building next door looks like it's one of these).
There are 24/7 doormen -- Martin and Roberto - both of whom are very helpful (to get taxis, provide local info, etc.).
The apartment is very clean, well equipped and set up on two floors. Bedrooms and bathrooms are on the upper floor, while living/dining rooms are on the lower. The pictures in AirBnB accurately reflect the decor, which is architecturally designed. The master bedroom has a bathroom en suite and a comfortable king size, foam bed.
The showers can be tricky to operate. The hand shower is activated by pushing upwards the chrome wand that hangs below the shower head.
The second bedroom is small and is set up as a child's room with a queen soft foam bed and an additional baby cot. The walls are "decorated" in a child's crayon scribbling.
There's no air conditioning in the apartment. This wasn't a problem for us since it was unseasonably cool but might be worth considering in summer given the direct sunlight in the living room and master bedroom.
Because it was cool, we didn't use the outdoor terrace -- but we noted that the plantings were not as represented in the online images. Many of the plants had withered or been removed.
Overall, our impression was very favorable and we'd stay again (perhaps just my wife and I). We'd suggest the owner/Alberto create a guest handbook explaining things like garbage disposal, operation of showers, kitchen equipment, TVs and audio equipment, dining room light fixture, local shopping, etc. This would avoid having to inconvenience Alberto.
The reservation was canceled 18 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The apartment is gorgeous, one of the most beautiful AirBnb places I have ever stayed in. Alberto was extremely helpful with everything. I would definitely stay at this place next time I visit DF.
Alberto was a great host from start to finish. He was very responsive before and during our stay, happy to answer questions and offer recommendations.
The apartment itself was set up very well, can accomodate children if needed, and is represented accurately in the listing.
I have been to Mexico City many times, but typically have stayed in the southern part of the city. As a result, I wasn't as familar with this area but found that it was very secure and convenient. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. P.S. - Tacos Don Guero just down the street has excellent tacos al pastor!
Alberto was a great host even though we never met. Our plane was delayed so he left the key with the doorman which was fine, but we needed a welcome letter with the most common stuff: What to do with trash, the nearest bakery, pharmacy, recommended restaurants, whatever - that's always helpful - I had to get this information via email and calls - Alberto was VERY fast at replying and extremely friendly and helpful. The apartment looks great, however the guest room needs some update compared to the pictures. The location is great and the doorman can help you with all sorts of things. And if you get "tourist belly" (like us), Alberto knows which medicine to get :-) Will definitely recommend .
Hi Joachim and thank you for your honest comments. Just want to apologize because I haven't sent to you the House Rules and Quick Guide I give to all my guests, an unfortunate confusion.
Just want to clarify that the guest room looks exactly the way the pictures shows, perhaps the wall drawings of my baby boy wasn't clear enough in the pictures but the bed, the bed linens, and furniture is the same.
Also want to say that I was very flexible accepting your request for a special rate of 3 guest when you where 5, so pls take that in consideration when you score my place.
Thanks you & BR
Alberto was a very welcoming host and the apartment was advertised accurately. Alberto gave us all his contact info in case we needed it. The building is very secure, and the two doormen, Martin and Roberto, were very helpful. A great experience!
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alberto
Good one if you like french style. Sure this is the best one around.Río Nilo Cuauhtémoc Distrito Federal 65000
Nice sushiRío Pánuco Ciudad de México Distrito Federal 06500
nice pastries and decent coffee.Río Nilo Mexico City Federal District 06500
Chocolates, chocolates and more chocolatesRío Guadalquivir Mexico City Federal District 06500
great value for a good Uruguayan steak!Río Lerma Mexico City MX 06500
Mmmm nice bakeryRío Nilo Mexico City Federal District 06500
Argentinean beefMexico City Federal District 06500
My favorite milk shake ever (Chocolate-mint)! nice cookies too.Río Ebro Mexico City Federal District 06500
Good option for breakfastRío Guadalquivir Mexico City Federal District 06500
ATMPaseo de La Reforma Mexico City Distrito Federal 06600
City IconPaseo de La Reforma Mexico City DF
cheap good.Río Nazas Mexico City Federal District 06500
nearbyRío Sena Mexico City Federal District 06500
ATMPaseo de la Reforma Federal District 06500
Oaxaca´s tarditional food 4 blocks away, go for it!Río Lerma Mexico City MX
Why not...Paseo de la Reforma Mexico City Federal District 11100
A nice walk on a sunny dayPaseo de la Reforma Mexico City D.F.
Tamayo´s templePaseo de la Reforma y Gandhi s/n Mexico City Distrito Federal 11580
nice collection of mexican modern art.Paseo de la Reforma y Campo Marte Miguel Hidalgo Distrito Federal 11560
Another small theater.Zamora Mexico City Federal District 06350
Interesting interdiciplinary museum design by Mathias Goeritz.James Sullivan Mexico City Federal District 06470
great place with great views of the city with a nice museum.Primera Seccion Ciudad de Mexico Distrito Federal 11580
The greatestGrutas Miguel Hidalgo Distrito Federal
Small but nice theatre.Federal District
My favorite!Calle de Tacuba Mexico City Distrito Federal 06000
Brand new modern art museum designed by David Chipperfield.Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra Mexico City Federal District 11529
interesting collection and arquitectureMiguel de Cervantes Saavedra Mexico City Distrito Federal 11529
traditional Mexican flavorPalma Mexico City Distrito Federal 06000