3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Beach Villa on Siesta Key, FL
Weekly and Monthly Rentals
As you enter the Shells Villa for the first time you know you are not in a typical vacation home. From the Spanish tile to the beautiful rugs and antique furnishings, you truly feel like a special guest.
Leave your car behind, sheltered in your private two plus car garage. Walk out the door and down the private footpath. In seconds you are on one of the most beautiful white powder sand beaches in the world. No streets to cross, no driving, and no looking for a parking place.
Walk half a block to restaurants and shopping at the Village on Siesta Key. Enjoy over 2000 square feet of gracious living in Spanish Mediterranean style villa.
What makes us different than other homes you may be considering:
· The Beach - The home is located on the ocean side of Beach Rd., so you just walk out your door and through our private access path. It’s literally 230 feet to Siesta Key Beach. No busy roads to cross and no need to find parking.
· Seconds to Siesta Key Village – The home is located right next to Siesta Key Village. You are a one block walk away from restaurants, bars, boutiques, and ice cream shops.
· Large Home – The home has just over 2,000 square feet on the top two levels and includes 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, lanai, and in-unit laundry. We also have a 1,000 square foot ground level that has the main entrance foyer and 2.5 car garage. It comfortably sleeps 8-10 people.
· Privacy & Security – The home is part of a development of four homes. It has its own gated driveway, garage, and entrance. This is not a high rise or large vacation rental development. When you stay at The Shells Villa you feel like you are in a home, not an apartment or hotel room.
· Amenities & Décor – The villa is elegantly appointed to make you feel at home. It has luxury finishes such as three flat screen TVs, surround sound audio, beautiful art work, fireplace, oriental rugs, and comfortable furniture. Free cable, Internet (wireless or wired), phone, beach toys/chairs, and gas grill are also included.
· Peace of Mind – Don’t leave anything to chance. The Shells Villa is locally managed and the office is located within walking distance of the home, so if you run into any issues you know we will be there to help.
Rental Agreement - Short-term Rental Rules, Regulations & Disclosures (v.20130410)
1. Check-in is 4 p.m. Eastern Time, this allows our housekeeping staff ample time to prepare the unit or house for your stay. We cannot and do not guarantee a 4 pm check in, this is only our estimated time to finish all necessary work to assure a clean unit upon arrival. The local tourist information centers have suggestions for activities, shops, restaurants and area attractions, should you arrive early or your unit is not complete upon arrival. We also have included a similar list, or you can view this information on the area attractions page of our website.
2.Cancellation & Payment Policy: At time of booking the first payment of $500 per week of booking is due. The second and final payment of remaining funds is due 60 days before check in. Cancellations made greater than 60 days before check in will get refunded all funds less a cancellation fee of $250 for the first week of rental plus $200 for each additional week. Any cancellations made less than 60 days before check in will forfeit the entire rental amount. If a cancellation is made any funds due to the Tenant will be refunded pro-rata to the individuals who made the initial payment and in the same method.
3. Immediately upon check in please inspect the unit and report all damaged or missing items to our office. This will allow us to replace them for your stay and prevent these items being charged to you. Linens and paper products for your unit are provided at the beginning of your stay. These include; garbage can liners, paper towels, soap and toilet tissue. (You will need to provide any additional items or replacements you may need during your stay.) There will be NO refunds given due to housekeeping issues. Please notify our office immediately to have any problems repaired.
4. We do not rent to students or singles under 25 unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. These parents or guardians must occupy the unit the entire length of the stay. We reserve the right to require picture ID for check-in. The person checking in is responsible for all damages to the property caused by anyone staying or visiting the unit. This responsibility may exceed the amount of the damage deposit or damage insurance. Our standard damage insurance covers up to $1500, but additional coverage may be purchased. You must at all times have ONLY the specified number of individuals in each unit that is allowed. If you attempt to “CRAM” more people than legally allowed by law into a unit; you will be evicted with NO refund of unused portion.
5. Absolutely NO PETS are allowed unless it is stated on your booking confirmation. Unless authorized in advance, if any evidence of a pet is found in the unit or on the premises, you will be asked to board the pet in a kennel or vacate the premises immediately with NO REFUND and you will be charged a $350 fine.
6. Our property allows a max of three vehicles (2 in garage and 1 in the driveway). No boats, RV’s or trailers of any kind. Please call to make prior arrangements. Only park in designated areas. DO NOT park or drive onto landscaped areas. This may result in a damage claim.
7. The telephones have long distance blocks. You will have to use a calling card or credit card to place long distance calls.
8. This home is non-smoking. Smoking in unit WILL result in loss of damage deposit. You may be required to leave the unit immediately with NO REFUND, and you will be charged a $350 fine.
9. Grills are NOT allowed on balconies per FLORIDA LAW.
10. DO NOT throw items from your balconies or walks; you will be evicted with no refund and will be charged for damages. DO NOT feed birds from balconies, walks, or decks. DO NOT hang towels or bathing suits from balconies.
11. Some doors may lock automatically, so be sure you have your keys when you leave the unit. A $25.00 fee is charged for lock out services during regular business hours and $50.00 for after hours services.
12. Open blinds before you open doors/windows to prevent damage. Do not run air conditioning with doors or windows open to prevent freeze up of A.C. unit. Be VERY careful of wind suction when opening doors and balconies.
13. A $50.00 fee is charged to rekey/reset locks if ANY key is lost. You MUST return ALL keys to the office where you checked in. DO NOT LEAVE KEYS IN THE UNIT! Key drop off can be arranged in advance with our office.
14. NO refunds or discounts for early departures, mechanical problems, or maintenance issues. We cannot guarantee all amenities will be working during your stay due to maintenance issues that could occur without our knowledge. We will not give refunds or discounts due to routine maintenance or unexpected repairs to complex in which you are staying. We will make every effort to have the “item” repaired in a timely manner if it is not building related or covered by a manufacturer’s warranty which requires certain steps to be followed. We will take legal actions for all bad/stop payments checks or credit cards for these reasons.
15. Owner and Management Company are NOT responsible for loss, damage or theft of guest’s personal property. DO NOT leave valuables in the unit. Lock your doors and car and park only in designated areas.
16.Before departing PLEASE take out all trash, place all dirty dishes in dishwasher and start cycle using only dishwasher soap provided, turn off all lights and put thermostat on 76 during summer and 66 in winter and check all closets and rooms for personal items.
17. Check out time is 10:00 a.m. Anyone occupying the unit after 10:00 a.m. without prior permission will be charged an additional $50.00 an hour for every hour after 10:00 a.m. Do not leave keys/pool tags in unit (you will be charged if lost). You must return all keys to the office where you checked in.
18. Elevator: The elevator is for convenience purposes only and cannot be guaranteed to be in service. Since this is not a hotel or large complex, if elevator is malfunctioning tenants will only have use of the stairs. No other accommodations or refunds will be made available.
19. Special Ceremonies: Rental homes and condos are for Tenants only. No gatherings or parties allowed over the number of people on the reservation record. Eviction and loss of deposit will be enforced.
20. Inclement Weather: The only time our office will refund “unused” days is during a “mandatory” evacuation. CLEANING FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AT ANY TIME. If you choose to depart early for any reason; NO refund will be given unless Travelers Insurance was purchased and the “policy” states that it will cover “early departure” based on the reason of the departure. Please be sure to read your policy if you have purchased one.
21. “For Sale” property: If the unit you have requested is listed “For Sale”; we will make every effort, but it is NOT guaranteed to show the unit after you have departed or before your arrival. If the unit “sells” before your arrival we will make every effort to place you in another unit with similar amenities and décor. All of our properties are individually owned and the rates vary with each property. If we cannot accommodate you in a similar rental for the same rate, we will refund you any payments made in full.
22. For your safety: Please utilize any and all locking devices while in your unit. Due to maintenance and other issues, there will be times when your unit may need to be entered into without prior knowledge. We ask that if you are in your unit showering, napping, or other that you please be on the cautious side and lock the deadbolt.
23. Damage Deposit / Insurance: Upon booking you will be charged a $45.00 for a non-refundable limited accidental damage insurance policy. This insurance covers any accidental damages up to $1500.00. If damages exceed $1500.00 you will be responsible for the remainder of the cost. If damages are NOT covered by the insurance, you will be responsible for the charges. Also, if unit requires EXTRA CLEANING upon your departure, you will be responsible for the extra charge. At the time of check-in you will be required to give Beachside Resorts a valid credit card number to keep on file for the duration of your stay.
24. Limitation of Liability: OWNER AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE TENANT FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF THAT PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR ARISING FROM ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CHANGE IN TRAVEL PLANS, DAMAGE / LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY, TRANSPORTATION COSTS OR ALTERNATE ACCOMODATIONS (COLLECTIVELY, “DISCLAIMED DAMAGES”). OWNER’S AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY RELATED TO DIRECT DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE BASE RENTAL AMOUNT.
NOTICE: BY BOOKING & CHECKING INTO THIS UNIT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES. YOU AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OTHERS IN YOUR PARTY AND FOR ALL OTHER VISITORS TO YOUR UNIT OR TO THE PROPERTY.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We started coming to Siesta Key in 2006 and we fell in love with the area. It's a family friendly area with something to do for everyone.
We have young children and we like the convenience of staying right on the beach so that we don't have to cross any roads or worry about parking our car. In addition, we love having Siesta Village just down the street. We regularly frequent the restaurants, bars, and shops located in the village.
Walk to everywhere! Stay right on the beach.