I PROVIDE FREE PARKING!!! :)
Want the full trendy, star-studded experience of West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles without paying ridiculous hotel fees??
Spacious and open, modern 1 bdrm/1 bath apartment with full kitchen located in the heart of West Hollywood of L.A. Just 1 block from Santa Monica Blvd., La Cienega, and trendy Melrose.
Everything HOT in LA is in walking distance from this apartment!
(1) Clubs & Bars: Voyeur, FuBar, Bar Lubitsch, Winston's Bar, The Abbey, O-bar, Cocodeville, MI-6, Troubador, Rage, Revolver, Here Lounge;
(2) Gym: 5 mins walk to the new 24 Hours Fitness (with a large outdoor pool);
(3) Supermarkets: Pavillions, Gelsons, and CVS Pharmacy;
(4) Shopping: Beverly Center, Loehman's, Nordstrom Rack, Opening Ceremony, Paul Smith, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, A.P.C., Maxfield, H.L.N.R, and SO MUCH MORE;
(5) LA's best restaurants and coffee shops: Fig & Olive, The Ivy, The Farmers Market, The Village Idiot, Animal, Urth Cafe, Koi, STK, Belmont, Bastide, Nobu, SLS Hotel's Bazaar.
Totally don't need a car, because everything is in walking distance or you can take the bus. But if you decide to rent one, I will provide a FREE parking spot. CANNOT PARK IN WEST HOLLYWOOD WITHOUT A PARKING PERMIT. You can also use metered parking spots.
Short drive to Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive), Santa Monica and Venice Beach, Malibu, Griffith Park Observatory, Downtown, Hollywood Blvd., and more!
Other nearby attractions include:
Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, Paramount Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, Miracle Mile, fun Museums! Famous Landmarks and Hollywood Tours, Hollywood sign, Runyon Canyon (for hikes).
- basic cable with 50 inch TV
- FREE WIFI wireless internet for your personal laptop or iPad
- full/queen bed (fits 2 people) and full sofa bed (fits 2 people), sheets, blankets, and pillows
- full size queen air mattress for guest 5 and 6 is available upon request for a small fee
- coin-operated washer and dryer in building, including detergent
- iron and ironing board
- towels, soaps and other toiletries
- bathtub for soothing soaking
- ample closet space
- A/C and heater
- electric alarm clock
- guides and maps to explore and discover best of LA
- fridge and all kitchen cooking utensils,
- coffee maker and toaster
- air mattress and extra blanket and sheets if there is a third guest (must pay extra --$20/night--and I will deliver on date of check in)
- parking in secured, gated parking lot
- wonderful, tentative manager on premise
Apartment was clean and the location is great! Very central to everywhere we needed to go and lots of restaurants within walking distance. Host was very responsive and answered our questions promptly.
Had a quick 2 night stay at Meena's place. The location was perfect for me and you can easily walk to Urth Cafe or Le Pain Quitidien. The free parking spot is key in this neighborhood, as you need a permit to park anywhere on the street. Le Parc Hotel across the street charges something like $30 a night! So you are getting a great deal here. There's a bit of a process of settling in when you get there, but Meena explains everything very clearly, so just follow her directions, and you are golden. The apartment was clean and had soaps and towels and pretty much everything you'd need. Trader Joe's is a short walk up to Santa Monica Blvd. and there is a liquor store a couple blocks away if that's your thing. Overall it was a great experience.
Jeanette was very communicative and tended to all our needs during our stay. The apartment is beautiful and in an EXCELLENT location; walking distance from lots of great places, and not too far from anywhere else you need to be in Los Angeles. Highly recommend staying here!
I am a frequent visitor to LA and you can not get a better location. Not only is the apt in a great spot, it is clean, nicely sized, bright and sunny. You can walk almost anywhere, but the secure parking spot is great.
I had a great time here!!! Beautiful, clean and perfect location.
The apartment is beautiful, comfortable and very well located. Jeannette is an excellent host!
Great location and host. The booking and reservation was smooth, I did not experience any problems and the host was great. She was reachable for questions and very flexible when it came to discussing check-in/check-out time. The overall experience was amazing, I am totally staying here again.
Lovely airport, great location and incredible value!
Meena is a wonderful host as well; kind, caring, prompt and helpful.
I definitely recommend staying here.
Like others have said, the place looks even better than the pictures. It's only the first level so if you're not a fan of hiking up stairs then I would suggest booking here. It's close to some famous restaurants, Nobu and Hamburger Mary's, as well as the WeHo nightlife. Check-in and check-out was super easy. There is a passcode so there was no need to set a timeline or have to worry about delayed flights or the dreaded LA traffic. You will have access to TV, shower, laundry facilities, WiFi, stove, refrigerator, and private parking. While I didn't use or need all of these it was convenient. The street is fairly quiet but the occasional car could be heard driving by. I didn't hear any of the other tenants except when they entered the main door. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and big enough to have a blow up mattress in the living room if you need space for more than 2. I would definitely stay here again.
Jeanette's place was my first airbnb experience and I must say I was *very* impressed. While we never met her personally, Jeanette was very attentive and helpful and offered to assist us with anything we needed. As for the apartment itself, it was immaculate and comfortable and in a very convenient location. Parking was easy and secure. Would definately stay here again the next time I need a place in LA!