This apartment has a unique location with a true city feeling! Easy access to cafés, restaurants, bars, ruin pubs and theaters, next to Opera. In spite of this you will sleep very well, the apartment is quiet and enjoys a very comfortable double bed.
The apartment is located 50m from Andrássy Avenue in the famous Franz Liszt square, one of the best places in Budapest for having a coffee or a glass of good Hungarian wine. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest!
Terézváros - The 6th district of Budapest is the most ‘uptownish’ quarter of the city. Andrássy Avenue goes all along this part of the town; it has always been the most elegant avenue since the beginning of the century and even today, the luxury shops and apartments are found here. In Oktogon Square Grand Boulevard crosses Andrássy Avenue, which collects most traffic from the downtown. there are 2 tram lines, 1 metro line and 1 bus line, which link the city centre's parts.The stations are just 2 minutes from our apartment's entrace. This district is the typical example of uptown life, and nightlife is unique here as well. There are hundreds of pubs, clubs, revue-bars, theatres, shops and fast-food places. Do not miss a night adventure here.
Bed linen and towels
Internet Wireless connection
Our apartment is well equipped to provide a comfortable stay in Budapest for max. 4 guests. This sunny apartment is located on the 3rd floor (there is an elevator), in the inner corner of the building with windows to the calm and green courtyard. It is quiet even if it is in a very central location. The apartment has double glazed windows, central heating (very warm - ideal with small children), baby gears and toys (free) and WIFI (free). 2 towels/guest, bed sheets, linens and pillows provided. Toiletries: soap, toilet papers, HAIR DRYER, washing machine, dryer, IRONING equipment.
LIVING ROOM - KITCHEN - DINING AREA:
* spacious and sunny with a pull-out sofa bed (160x200cm) which can comfortably accommodate 2 persons, satellite television, kitchen and dining area seats up to 6 persons. The kitchen is equipped with all the needed requirements in order to prepare simple meals: fridge, electric plate, toaster, kettle, coffee, microwave, oven, cooking facilities.
* Quality double bed (160x200cm), bedsides, commode, armchair and a big cupboard.
* The flat features a spacious bathroom with shower and WC.
Although the apartment is non-smoking, the inner courtyard provides a good opportunity.
This apartment can be easily converted to a 2BR apartment accommodating up to 8 persons. It is not only on the same floor but also next door to our other apartment called "Wonderful 1BR @ Oktogon & Ruin pubs". These apartments enjoying a commun entrance hall.
* We can also provide baby gears, including baby cot, high chair, tub and chamber pot at no extra charge.
* Secured parking place for car in Akácfa street for 3.500HUF/day.
Interaction with guests
I'm always joinable via What's App or Viber and I'll try to reply you very quickly. Most of the time in a few minutes (except during the night).
If possible me or my colleague, Edina will meet you at the apartment upon your arrival, if not I will give you a detailed explication with photos to our key lock box.
Other things to note
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is an elevator.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 10AM on the day of departure.
2. Parking is app. 5 min. by walk and app. is 3.500HUF/day.
3. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration card upon arrival.
4. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
5. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness. We will ask for compensation if blood, make up or other kind of spots are let on the sheet, bed linens, towels etc.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it. Our rental fee includes normal cleaning, if special cleaning is needed compensation may be asked.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. In heating season the normal temperature is
- morning (7.30-9.30am) 19-21 celsius degrees
- evening (19.30-21.30) 19-21 celsius degrees
- rest of the day 17-19 celsius degrees
inside the apartment. These are the guaranteed values, generally it is much better.
15. Price of lost key is 70€/piece.
This host has 1463 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Budapestay Apartments is a family owned company, founded in 2011, after working more than 10 years in a multinational environment. Me and my husband, Ferenc have traveled a lot and have developed a great sence of hospitality. Our small team are grateful for all our wonderful Airbnb guests who make hosting so interesting. We have met so many interesting people — both through hosting and as guests ourselves — and we look forward to meeting you soon! Our aim is to become a Super Host, so we will do our best that you could have an incredible experience of Budapest!
We love Budapest, especially the feeling of the “pesti bérházak” (old Pest style apartment building / palace) with their charm still preserving some shine from the belles époque. We are also a fun of interior decoration with high willingness to create harmony between modernity, tradition and environmentally friendly solutions.
Do not hesitate to contact me!
We hope to See You soon !