About This Listing
This apartment has a unique location with a true city feeling! Easy access to cafés, restaurants, bars, ruin pubs and theaters, next to Opera. In spite of this you will sleep very well, the apartment is quiet and enjoys a very comfortable double bed.
OUR CALENDAR IS ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE! YOU CAN BOOK IT WITHOUT ASKING THE AVAILABILITY!
The apartment is located 50m from Andrássy Avenue in the famous Franz Liszt square, one of the best places in Budapest for having a coffee or a glass of good Hungarian wine. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest!
Terézváros - The 6th district of Budapest is the most ‘uptownish’ quarter of the city. Andrássy Avenue goes all along this part of the town; it has always been the most elegant avenue since the beginning of the century and even today, the luxury shops and apartments are found here. In Oktogon Square Grand Boulevard crosses Andrássy Avenue, which collects most traffic from the downtown. there are 2 tram lines, 1 metro line and 1 bus line, which link the city centre's parts.The stations are just 2 minutes from our apartment's entrace. This district is the typical example of uptown life, and nightlife is unique here as well. There are hundreds of pubs, clubs, revue-bars, theatres, shops and fast-food places. Do not miss a night adventure here.
Very comfortable for two couples or a family. Also convinient for families with small child: We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, chamber pot and tub at no extra charge. The rooms are spacious and light, each app. 20m2. All in recently renovated condition. A warm ,cozy 1 bedroom plus living room with american kitchen apartment complete with a dining table that seats six. Designed by IKEA interior decorator.
Bed linen and towels
Internet Wireless connection
* Hungarian State Opera House
* Drechsler House
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims (website, ÁVH)
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
* College of Fine Arts
* Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more
Interaction with Guests
Me or one of my colleagues will be happy to welcome you upon your arrival. I love meeting our guests and am doubly happy when I see the variety of different kinds of people, who are happy and make our homes their homes. I try to come .. but I am traveling and working for clients, so quite busy. We'll give you the keys and explain all you should know about our neighborhood. I am always available via email and SMS (also on What's App) as are Ildikó or Lizzy my right hands, wonderful assistants.
Other Things to Note
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is an elevator.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 10AM on the day of departure.
2. Parking is app. 5 min. by walk and app. 2.500HUF/day.
3. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
4. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
5. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. In heating season the normal temperature is
- morning (7.30-9.30am) 19-21 celsius degrees
- evening (phone number hidden) celsius degrees
- rest of the day 17-19 celsius degrees
inside the apartment. These are the guaranteed values, generally it is much better.
Wunderbares Appartement, mitten im Zentrum und absolut (website hidden) schon das 3 Mal in diesem tollen Haus.
100% zu empfehlen!!!! Und sehr nette "hosts"!
FANTASTISCH! Danke! Wir kommen 2016 zurück....
absolut empfehlenswert! Die Wohnung hat super Lage, es sind max. 2 Min bis zur Metro Station und 15-20 Min. zu Fuß bis zum Fluss. Unter der Wohnung befinden sich eine ganze Menge Restaurants, wo man frühstücken, mittagessen oder abendessen kann. In der Wohnung war alles nötige vorhanden. Kinga hat uns Taxi vom Flughafen und zum Flughafen organisiert. Richtig super! Vielen Dank für alles! immer wieder gern
Kinga was very helpful, providing all needed information and arranging a taxi from the airport to the apartment. The apartment is in a great location, but quiet and comfortable. Highly recommend.
We had a great stay in Budapest. Kinga was awesome and she even ordered us a driver to pick us up from the airport. Apartment was very nice and quiet. The apartments location was also very good.
Fantastic apartment in the centre of the city!
Communication with Kinga was quick from the start. She was able to answer all questions, helped us with luggage storage, let us checkout late and taxi booking.
We were greeted by her assistant at the time scheduled outside the apartment. The apartment was easy to find. It's located on a square just a few minutes walk from Oktagon metro and many bus stops. We came from the train station and used trolley #78 which stopped at Kiraly Utca, about a couple minute walk from the apartment.
We arrived early, about 9:15am, and after getting the keys, we left our luggage outside the door to the apartment. This isn't a negative, just FYI to those who needs to store luggage...
This area is only somewhat secure. It's like a porch with two doors going into two apartments owned by Kinga. This "porch" needs to be accessed by a key, which only those renting and the owner have but there is no locker or closet to lock the bags in to. We didn't have anything valuable so we were comfortable leaving everything there and we didn't miss anything upon our return, around 2pm check-in time.
Our apartment was really big compare to the photos! The ceiling was very tall too and between it and the windows, the rooms were always bright. It was cold when we visit and the apartment stayed warm. If you need to cook, there are enough cooking utensils to make many dishes with. There was even an oven and microwave so you can bake and heat up food if you wish! There was only salt (maybe pepper) so if you need more spices, you need to buy on your own. Oil was provided and there were leftover bits and pieces here and there. We left a cup and a half of rice and coffee, hopefully somebody can take advantage of them! Having a washer was fab too!
From our apartment we walked everywhere. We did talk about taking public transport but there were always a little corner to explore, cafes to sit down at and before we knew it, we were where we needed to be with just our two feet.
There are lots of restaurants too around the apartment. After we dropped our bags off we went to Muvesz for breakfast. This is just across Andrassy Ut and to the right. Another good option is just across from the apartment: Cafe Vian. Around the corner on Andrassy Ut, turn left on the road, is a big bookshop: Alexandra Könyvesház and they have a gorgeous cafe. On the street where Menza is (great restaurant!) is Café Zsivágó and they have lovely food and drinks also. My favorite though, being Asian and needing some comfort food, is Funky Pho. Google map it and it's the next left after crossing Andrassy Ut. Great little noodle shop!
Highly recommend Kinga's apartment and we hope to return one day!!
This host has 630 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Kinga
I have worked several years for a French retail company, nowadays I run our family real-estate business and I make financial studies.
I love meeting our guests and am doubly happy when I see the variety of different kinds of people, who are happy and make our homes their homes. I try to come .. but I am traveling and working for clients, so quite busy. I am always available via email and SMS as are Ildikó or Lizzy my right hands, wonderful assistants. And it is nice to know that you have privacy as well.
I am 40 years old and I live with my husband and my 4 years old daugther.
We love traveling (trecking), gardening and horse riding.
One of the best Ruin Bars of Budapest !Kertész utca Budapest Budapest 1075
The Hungarian State Opera House is a beautiful neo-Renaissance building with a breath-taking interior.Andrássy út Budapest Budapest 1061
Andrassy Avenue is part of UNESCO World Heritage Sites - it ends at the famous Heroes Square.Andrássy Way Budapest
Retro style Ruin Pub for bohemians - you can try great Hungarian Palinka there.Csengery Street Budapest Budapest 1067
St. Stephens Basilica is the largest church in Budapest - with the Holy Right inside.Szent István tér Budapest Budapest 1051
Europes largest synagogue with a memorial tree in the courtyard - simply fascinating.Dohány Street Budapest Budapest 1074