Villa Batu Kurung is a privately owned tropical villa retreat which accommodates comfortably up to six adult guests and is just steps away from the Ayung River and famous five star Royal Pita Maha Resort sharing the same access road.
The villa is located 10 minutes north of Ubud’s monkey forest and a scenic 80-minute drive from the International Airport. Well known shopping and dining areas in Sanur and Seminyak are less than 60 minutes south.
The villa location was selected for its semi rural peaceful setting amongst local village houses. In this area, you will experience a Balinese way of life while still enjoying all modern conveniences. The Ubud area is arguably the best place to use as a base when you visit Bali if you are looking for culture, comfort, nature and inspiration. Ubud is surrounded by most of the things that bring people to Bali – scenic rice fields, small villages, art and craft communities, ancient temples, palaces, rivers, museums and traditional markets.
Villa Batu Kurung boasts features retained from the original Balinese home that once stood on the property including a traditional architectural style and water feature to greet visitors as they enter through the main gate. This 300 meter square Ubud property consists of 200 meter square home, 3m x 6m swimming pool and traditional bale bengong (gazebo).
Modern conveniences include a 42” LCD TV, satellite dish, home theatre, iPod/iPhone docks, and high speed ADSL wireless internet. All furniture is locally made including a dining table featuring inlay mother of pearl for six facing open doors to the swimming pool. A fully equipped kitchen comes complete with marble counter tops and is perfectly designed in minimalist style.
Two master bedrooms are located on the main level with the third bedroom upstairs. All are fully air-conditioned and furnished with a four-poster king size bed with cosy mosquito netting. All beds feature the highest hotel quality linen, four pillows, and luxurious firm mattresses.
Services & Facilities
• Land area: 300 M2
• Building area: 200M2
• Private swimming pool: 3M X 6M
• 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with fans
• Guests capacity: 3 couples (6 persons)
• Private house maids & pool attendant
• Babysitter on request
• Cook on request
• Laundry service on request
• Airport transfer
• Wireless high speed internet connection available
• 42” Flat screen TV and home theatre including wide selection of DVD movie titles
• Satellite TV, VCR/VCD/CD/DVD
• iPod/iPhone docking sound systems in all bedrooms
• Secure off street parking for 2 cars
• Kitchen fully equipped with full size SS fridge, microwave, toaster, gas stove, kettle, etc
• Telephone for local calls
• Iron and ironing board
• Children’s foldaway crib and mattress
• Safe deposit boxes in both guest bedrooms on main floor
• High end restaurant and full day spa facilities are available at the nearby Royal Pita Maha Resort at prevailing rates (website hidden)
• Car with/without driver or motorcycle rental can be arranged at extra charge and would be highly recommended in this location
LOW SEASON PERIOD:
Use 1 bed room is 175USD
2 bed rooms is 200USD.
3 bed rooms is 225 USD
HIGH SEASON PERIOD:
Use 1 bed room is 250 USD
2 bed room is 275 USD
3 bed rooms is 300 USD
MINIMUM STAY: 3 nights (low season), 5 nights (high or peak season)
The reservation was canceled 6 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 103 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Had a very relaxing stay! Thanks Nono and Agus for all the help in arranging transport and accommodating my food requests.
Although a peaceful traditional village setting, if you stay be prepared for roosters crowing and kids playing. Best thing for me was super comfortable bed and nice pool/garden setting while being away from city life was just what I needed!
Not walking distance to Ubud downtown, but you can get there and other places (temples, art shops etc.) with a car or motorbike arranged by Agus. Thanks and see you next time!
The reservation was canceled 7 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.