ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
* Spacious, bright, clean
* Separate kitchen and bathroom
* Queen bed and comfy futon-bed (only 5'7'' long tho)
* Books you are welcome to get lost in
* Cooking tools to go wild in the kitchen (no microwave tho)
* Always Lindt truffles, red wine, and dulce de leche around
* Space heater for heat lovers like me
* Coin washer & dryer in the building
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD:
* Literally in the middle of San Francisco
* Trendy and friendly Hayes Valley
* Can't get better in terms of location. Very well connected area in terms of buses (MUNI) and subway (BART is only a 7 minute walk away)
* Walking distance to Mission, Lower Haight, SoMa, NoPa (Divisadero corridor & Alamo Sq), Civic Center
* Short(ish - depending on how in shape you are) run to Golden Gate Park, Haight Ashbury, Pacific Heights, Embarcadero.
* Restaurants and bars (and ice cream) - many, many (and diverse)
* Hip (read: pricey) shops (shoes, designers). Amazing for window shopping
* Lots of quality coffee shops and bakeries
* Symphony, Opera, Ballet, SF Jazz, are all < 2 blocks away
(I also really enjoy being a tour guide so if you are looking for any recommendations/things to do in the area you can bother me as much as you want)
Great place. Thanks Pili
Pili was a wonderful host ! Very nice, helpful and easy to communicate with. She made our stay very easy and make us feel welcome. The appartement is well situated, clean and comfortable. I would definitly recommend the place. Thanks again Pili !
Pili's place was wonderful! We are not too familiar with the area, and were delighted to be in such a good neighborhood. The price is perfect for having such great access to all that the city has to offer! The apartment was perfectly clean and very comfortable.
Pili was super responsive to all of our questions... even though she was out of the country. Definitely our first choice should we need a place in San Francisco again.
Great location, Pili is really easy to deal with, and always helpful even if she happened to be on the other side of the world. Great location, accessible by public transit and parking is not so super hard.
Pili's apartment is great, and she is a perfect host-communicative without being intrusive, organized, generous, attentive, laid-back, honest and friendly! All of these qualities made my stay really fun and super easy. The location is fantastic, Hayes Valley with its great restaurants and shops are within a five minute walk, the opera, ballet, and symphony halls are within spitting distance of the apartment and public transportation in any direction is very nearby.
The apartment is big for a studio, it has a little sitting area and separate kitchen, and is perfect for the solo traveler or couple looking for a quiet clean space to stay in while exploring the city.
I highly recommend the apartment, thank you Pili for a great stay!
The apartment was very nice and clean. I also liked the location of it. The host (Pili) was very nice and helpful with everything! Thumbs up!
Pili was very helpful and friendly, She answer really quickly as I needed because I did my reservation with very little anticipation.
Her place is exactly as showed in pictures, clean and comfortable really nice decoration and interesting books.
Nice place to be, good location, closer to transportation in a safe area.
Definitely I recommend Pili and her apartment and expect to return soon.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.