Our apartment is located in a small and peaceful village but quite close to the Dream Circle, leading to Calangute and Candolim, Arpora, Baga, Anjuna and Mapusa.
A convenience store is just outside the complex and a supermarket is 1.8 km (5 minutes), restaurants are nearby too.
The nearest beaches are: 4-5 km to Calangute (4.6 km), Baga (4.3 km), Anjuna (7 km) Flee Market. The Friday Market in Mapusa is 8 km away.
• I have tried to keep the space as comfortable as possible so that your only worry is to enjoy the beautiful experience of staying in Goa.
• The only thing you need to do for me is to treat my place as if it was your home and this is what really is at least for the time you're there. So please make sure you turn off lights, fans, AC unit, etc. when you're not in the apartment.
• The apartment located on the third floor with elevator
(power back-up) has a spacious airy bedroom with
air conditioning and en-suit bathroom.
• Flat screen TV with satellite dish connection and
a sofa-cum bed in the living, ideal for small families.
• A wide balcony with beautiful trees in the front helps
to give the place an open feeling but also privacy.
• A functional kitchen with fridge, microwave,
electric kettle, toaster, gas stove, crockery, cutlery
and basic cooking utensils.
• To help you a bit in the begining I'll provide a small welcome kit but later on you'll have to buy your own groceries.
• In case you don't feel like cooking there's a lot of home-delivery options.
• Bed linen, bath towels and some toiletries are provided.
• The entire apartment is at your disposal except a small metallic box where I keep extra stuff but don't worry, there's a lot of space for your personal effects.
• The gated complex with 24 hours security has power
back-up for all the common areas.
• Automatic elevator with power back-up.
• A shared walk-in swimming pool with ramp and hand rail (no lifeguard) and a fully equipped gym with a pool table.
• Anti-skid paths and beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Easy access with ramps for people with disability.
• Parking in the back of the complex.
Interaction with guests
This is a holiday apartment which means I won't be there to socialize much with the guests but whenever is possible I try to hand over the keys myself to the guests and make sure they are at ease on the place. I'm always a phone call or a message away for whatever they may need.
Other things to note
•If you want to move around easily it would be advisable to rent a vehicle.
•Taxi / bikes can be arranged on request in advanced or you can contact the owners directly.
•Cleaning services on request.
•I decided not to provide internet because of the weak and/or unstable internet connectivity I have in my apartment.
•Foreign guests have to send:
*one picture of each guest (less than 50 kB in JPG file).
•Indian guests have to provide:
*one photocopy of any photo identity proof such as: driver license, passport, pan card, voter id, etc. on arrival.
•You are using the home at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any injuries that occur at the vacation rental or for any lost or stolen items.
•Keep the windows / doors closed while A.C. is functioning.
•Respect the residential amenity and security of the property and neighbors and don’t create noise which is offensive at any time throughout the occupancy.
•Visitors of guests are not allowed to stay overnight at the property.
•All resort rules regarding swimming pool use apply.
•Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
•Damages if any will be chargeable.
•Treat the place as you would at home and leave it as you found it.