Our 2 Rooms Flat is centrally located near the Melaka Raya Central Business District where most of the popular attractions in Melaka are accessible within 8 minutes by car.
You will have access to the whole unit and it can sleep up to 5 guests.
Our 2 Rooms Flat is located on the 1st Floor of a walk up flat, Rumah Pangsa Hilir Kota (also known as Hilir Kota Flat / Orkid Flat / Garden City Flat). The external is a little old but the internal of our unit is very new, clean and nicely done.
It is a very strategic location in Melaka (aka Malacca), the Bandar Hilir area which allows you to get away from the hustle and bustle of the historical area while still within Melaka City where you can reach most areas within 8 minutes by car.
Driving Distance to Popular Attractions:
- 2 Min: Melaka Raya Central Business District & Upcoming Hatten City
- 4 Min: A’ Famosa, St Paul Hill
- 5 Min: Mahkota Parade, Dataran Pahlawan & Hatten Square
- 6 Min: Jonker Street, Heeren Street, Stadhuys & Clock Tower
- 8 Min: AEON Bandaraya Melaka, Tesco Melaka & Melaka Sentral Bus Station
The above driving time are based on (website hidden)Maps's estimate. Timing may vary slightly based on traffic conditions.
- 2 Bed Rooms (1x Queen Bed, 1x Single Bed, 1x Double Decker Bed)
- Bedrooms Equipped with Air Conditioners (Plasma Filter)
- 1 Bathroom & Toilet
- Bathroom Equipped with Water Heater
- FREE WiFi Internet! (UNLIMITED Quota!)
- Sony LCD TV
- Astro NJOI (19 TV Channels + 20 Radio Channels)
- Hot & Cold Water Dispenser
- Iron & Iron Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Included
- Kitchen Utensils and Cutleries Included
- Soaps & Shampoos Provided
Parking is free during day time while at night it cost RM2/entry as there will be someone to take care of the cars at night.
Interaction with Guests
We will meet you at the flat during Check In to pass you the the House Keys and to show you around the unit. We can also answer any questions that you may have regarding tourism attractions, food, directions, etc.
We will also meet you during Check Out to collect the House Keys and to perform a check on the unit to ensure everything is in order.
The neighborhood is very convenient with eateries near the flat with plenty of food for you to try. Melaka Raya which has lots of shops is also very nearby.
If you do not have a car, there is a bus stop directly in front of the flat which will take you to the historical areas within about 18 minutes. The local buses are all called "Panaroma Melaka" and they run in 15 to 30 minutes interval from about 6 or 7 am until 8 or 9 pm.
Bus Terminal / Airport Pickup
We can arrange Bus Terminal / Airport pickup service for you.
Locations that we can arrange for pickup include:-
- Melaka Sentral Bus Terminal
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- Singapore Changi Airport
Please do contact us about the location, your arrival and/or departure time and the number of guests onboard and we can provide you with a quote.
1. Check-In Time is at 3 pm. Check-Out Time is at 12 pm. Early Check-In or Late Check-Out is only available if we do not have guest Checking-In or Checking-Out at the same date.
2. There will be no discounts offered for Late Check-In or Early Check-Out.
3. In rare instances, access to your unit may be unavoidably delayed due to cleaning or maintenance operations. There will be no discounts offered for such delays.
4. Any illegal activities under the Law of Malaysia are strictly prohibited.
5. Pets are not permitted.
6. Smoking is prohibited within our unit.
Host was very welcoming and the place was just perfect. Conviently located, Nice, clean and everything was working well. Very happy with my stay in this place
We would like to thank jerry for being patient and helpful when we were unable to locate the place.
The place itself is very clean and comfortable.
We really enjoyed our stay there.
The flat is clean. Near to the city center.
But the environment outside looked poor.
Someone will be collecting parking money at night.
Wonderful trip for all of us. This apartment feel like home and we love it. Highly recommend you to stay with James. His dad Jerry is such a lovely guy too. Will definitely stay with you, whenever we come back. Cheers ~
Difficult to get a cab but I guess that applies to entire malacca during CNY. And the building is not well maintained. Otherwise, it's a great value and comfortable stay.
The apartment was perfect, very clean and tidy. It looks a bit rough from the outside but is newly renovated and modern within. It's about a 20 minute walk from the main tourist area, which is quite nice as it gives you a more local feeling of malacca. I would 100% recommend!!! James dad, Jerry, who met us with the keys, was extremely helpful and made us feel right at home. Great stay!
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. It's within 5 minutes drive to Dataran Pahlawan. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable.
Although we were slightly put off by the exterior a bit but the inside was pristine and was definitely a delight to see after a full day of walking around and taking photos.
Jerry was a very nice host and I would recommend anyone to book with him after this.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I operate a few units of Homestays / Service Apartments in Malacca (aka Melaka).
We currently have two units of accommodations available for short & long term rentals where one of the unit is a Penthouse, which is very rare in Melaka!
Besides hosting, I love traveling as well and and some of my favorite cities include London, Melbourne, Vienna, French Riviera - Monaco, Wellington, etc.