About this listing
I'm Freddy and I’m offering a small but nice and cozy apartment. It was completely decorated with new furniture in July 2013. It is located in the first floor; therefore, it is very convenient to carry luggage.
- 3 minutes away (walking) from "Rudolfplatz", which is a very popular place of cologne, there are many clubs there, restaurants and bars
- you need around 8 minutes from the subwaystation to the central station and the Old-Town
- 10 minutes to the fair by subway
- There are many restaurants, pubs, and the park right around the house
- Supermarket and laundromat are around the corner
- Luxury 1.6m big bed that can be used as two single beds
- HD-TV with DVD-Player and Video on Demand
- W-Lan internet access for free
- Kitchen with everything you need
Thanks for reading, if you have any further question, do not hesitate to contact me. I'm happy for any message.
- Non-smoker room
- No loud noises and no parties ):
- Leave the room clean, the same way you found it.
Nice and clean apartment for a citytrip to Cologne. Not very big but has everything it needs. Not very far from the city centre and quiet area.
Freddy was waiting for us upon arrival and graciously welcomed us. The flat was even better than advertised (its pictures did not do it justice) and was perfectly situated. We found the neighborhood to be charming, engaging and easily accessible to public transport.
This apartment couldn't have been more perfect for our needs! We had just come from Faro and were tired and this apartment is exactly what Frederic says it is! Pure luxury! We really appreciated him sending a friend to meet us as we got a little lost on out way there. It has a lovely comfortable bed, a huge flatscreen TV a mini kitchen and lovely bathroom. The shower was amazing, it had LED colours so as you showered it changed from green to blue to red and was really relaxing! We had endless cups of tea and managed to hook up our iPhone to the TV and we completly relaxed watching Netflix for the whole day! I highly recommend staying here! :-) Thanks Freddy :-)
One of the best Airbnb's I have stayed in. Very clean, nice, and comfortable. Great host who let us check out late and was easy to communicate with. Nice shower head and cool 3D T.v. The wifi is fast and everything about this property is great. Would 100% stay here again next time I'm in Cologne!!! Love this listing!
Feddy made the experience effortless for us. The apartment was in a great location and freshly cleaned upon arrival. The space was perfect for two people looking for a relaxing stay in Cologne.
This host has 148 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews