About This Listing
It´s a double room for 2 persons (the price is for the night).
When looking for accomodation im Ponta Delgada city center 3/4 Hostel is your best choice. Located in an old typical portuguese house and based on vintage decoration, the hostel provides you with three cozy rooms and a large dining space with Internet access, pass: cafecaziff.
Besides, the hostel celebrates several amenities during each month (such as cinema screenings, workshops, etc…) and our team will be more than delighted to guide you through the exploration of our beautiful São Miguel island.
The Chá Verde room is a private double room designed in white and green. The green comes from the green tea colour planted in one of the oldest tea factory in our land. Did you know that São Miguel island is the only place in Europe where grows tea? Special, isn't it? Our Chá Verde room it's special too.
Convidamos-lhe a ler os nossos termos & condições:
- Temos rede wi-fi disponível: Caziff.
- Só é permitido fumar nos espaços exteriores: terraço e varandas.
- A casa de banho do hostel é partilhada. Caso necessite de algum utensílio de banho como toalhas de banho, alugamos por 1euro.
- O pequeno-almoço está disponível entre as 8.30am e as 10.30am e encontra-se nos balcões da cozinha no frigorífico tudo o que necessita para o seu pequeno-almoço. A refeição é composta por: café, chá, sumos, leite, pão, manteiga, queijo, compota, cereais, iogurtes e fruta.
- As chaves devem ser guardadas. Em caso de perda, terão de pagar 50 euros.
- Não se esqueçam de fechar a porta principal saírem do hostel.
- Não aceitamos cartões de multibanco. Todos os pagamentos deverão ser feitos em dinheiro.
- O check-out deve ser feito antes das 12pm.
In order to make your staying better and helpful, we invite you to read our terms and conditions policy:
- There is a wi-fi connection you can use. It is called Caziff and doesn’t require a password.
- It is only allowed to smoke in the terrace and in the balconies.
- The wc is shared, so we kindly ask you to keep it clean as you found it. If you need a towel, we have towels for rent for just 1 euro.
- Breakfast service is available from 8.30am. It includes coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk, bread, butter, cheese, jam, yoghourts and fruit. You can find it all in the kitchen and in the main room.
- You’ll be given one key to the room and main door. Take care of it: if you lose it we’ll be charging you 50 euros!
- Don’t forget to lock the main door twice when leaving the house.
- We’re not accepting credit-card payments so, please, check you’ve got cash before leaving.
- Check-out must be done before 12pm.
The host canceled this reservation 6 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Our trip was my wife's birthday trip and Carolina prepared really nice "Welcome" present for her :)) Thanks a lot for it :)))
The apartment was quiet and that's what we liked.
Location of hostel is just perfect - you can reach everything in maximum 10 minutes walking.
There were a lot if beautiful and small details on which my wife paid attention - small decorations etc.. etc.. Right that what girls like :)
It was a very nice place to stay!
Thanks for hosting us!
It was Incredible, it was clean and the personal was very very Helpful!! I would Always come back to this Hostel!! Very good.
My husband and I had a great stay at the 3/4 hostel. With fewer rooms and guests, it is a quiet and cozy hostel, feels more like you are a guest at someone's house than a busy hostel. The location was great, we did not need to rent a car for the days we stayed in the city. Lots of great places to eat/drink nearby, we didn't use the kitchen while staying here.
This host has 57 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Paula
Hi, and welcome to Azores Islands. It's here where I'm in charge of the cozy 3/4 Hostel, the most affordable and lovely choice if you're planning to stay in Ponta Delgada.
I am a guide tours so i can help you with information of the island ( Tours, wale watching, sports...), any information just call me to the 3/4 Hostel number or mail,