About this listing
Great apartment just steps from Central Park on NYC's Museum Mile Avenue. Easy access to Subway Metro and Bus stations. Just a 15-20 mins walk to MET, Guggenheim.
3 Separate Bedrooms in a Nice Gorgeous Central Park Apartment. Just steps from Central Park and Museum Mile.
Come and stay in my beautiful, cozy, modern and awesome apartment with access to 3 PRIVATE BEDROOMS and bathroom on the 3rd floor of a doorman/concierge building with elevator where Harlem meets the Upper East Side! The 2 room is are quite nice and recently re-decorated! And very convenient location just 1 min from Subway/Metro Station/Bus and less than 30 seconds to the beautiful Central Park!
More about the Room & Apartment:
24/hr Doorman & Concierge
30 seconds to Central Park
AC included in Room
Room has its own Bathroom
1 Block from Bus and Train Stations
NYSC, FreshFoods Supermarket, Restaurants Nearby
Laundry: Washer/Dryer on every floor
Fully Equipped Kitchen: microwave, dishwasher, etc.
2 Full Marble Floor Bathrooms (Room has its own Bathroom!!)
Large Living Room: spacious, with plenty of sunlight
Access to large Outdoor Terrace
Apartment is 30 seconds from Central Park
On the same Street at the Famous Museum Mile, Access to Museums
3 mins walk to Museum of City of New York
5 mins bus ride to Guggenheim Museum
6 mins bus ride to MET Museum
10 mins from The Jewish Museum, Neue Galerie, Whitney Museum of Art
Very Nice and Pleasant area of the Manhattan
20 mins to travel from LGA by taxi for $20; 30 mins on the M60 bus for $3.
45 mins to travel from JFK by taxi for $60; 90 mins on the A subway line for $5.
70 mins to travel from EWR by taxi for $70; 90 mins by subway/rail/bus for $5-$15
The Super Shuttle or Air Link shuttle is also available from each of these airports for $25.
For drivers, there's a parking garage across the street with a rate of $16/day. There's also street parking that can be found easily. However, NYC's alternate street parking rules apply, excluding Sundays and holidays; the car would need to be moved every other day for street cleaning.
3 Separate Private Bedrooms included.
Full access to the kitchen, fridge, microwave and living room.
Access to Washer / Dryer in the building of the apartment.
The apartment is in a GREAT location just right across the street from Central Park located in the Central Park North/West neighborhood. There is a public olympic size pool located in Central Park and right across the street. Perfect for a swim in a beautiful park on a sunny day. The pool turns into a large skating rink the winter! There is a 24 hour convenience store just around the corner. The area has lots of nice restaurants and cool cocktail bars.
Getting around is extremely easy and super fast. I live 2 blocks from the EXPRESS metro lines 2 and 3 trains. It takes 10-15 mins to get to Times Square.
Interaction with Guests
The apartment is listed as an entire flat with 3 bedrooms, the unit actually has 4 bedrooms. We ONLY share a main entrance but you WILL HAVE THE entire living room, bathroom and kitchen just to yourselves. NYC laws prohibit short term stays under 30 days without the host being present, so this is the reason for this setup.
House Rules - Summarized: Respect the host!
1. You can come and go as you please; there's no curfew. Just be Considerate and Conscious of sound levels after 10PM (22:00) or before 8AM
2. Only Low talking, music, during these times. Put cell phone ringer volumes on vibrate during quiet hours.
3. Guests are not allowed to disturb the host after hours unless there is an URGENT need.
4. SMOKING is NOT permitted anywhere in the apartment or in the building! (If you need to smoke, please go outside)
5. TAKE off shoes upon entering the apartment. I like to keep my apartment clean so please respect this rule.
6. Help keep the bathroom and kitchen as clean as you find it.
7. Please use the kitchen to store your food and drinks.
Please include the following information when making an inquiry to book my apartment:
1. A photo of the guest.
2. A little information about the guest: What do you do? Purpose of visit? Is this your first time using Airbnb?
3. Where are you coming from?
4. Verified profile (include a mobile number since its useful in reaching you if needed).
5. Please include what time you plan to check in and check out.