An exclusive 5 star rated huge 3 bedroom apartment in the Historic Titanic Quarter Marina development in Belfast.
Read the generous 5 star reviews from previous airbnb guests to see why they loved it there!
*** NEW APARTMENT ON AIRBNB ***
*****Luxury Titanic Quarter 3 bedroom (4 beds) in Belfast with 5 star reviews*****
READ BELOW & SEE IF IT'S THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Arc 9.25 apartment is located in EUROPE'S most exciting new maritime development.
- 1 million visitors in 1 year to the new Titanic Belfast building, located 1 minute away from the apartment, makes it one apartment you won't regret choosing.
We welcome airbnb guests from all nationalities and orientations - you're all here to have a great time.
- Arc 9.25 on the 5th floor has a stunning unique red quartz tiled long hallway, the only kind in Belfast - which gets a WOW' response EVERY time!!
The amazingly massive new apartment with 8ft floor to ceiling walls is fully furnished (includes two balconies) and comprises all the comforts of a new luxury home.
The apartment is definitely NOT suitable for Hens/ Stags Parties.
***LIKE WHAT YOU READ SO FAR? THEN KEEP READING***
***WHAT DO YOU GET AT THE 5th FLOOR APARTMENT?***
• Full private use of the apartment
• Welcome basics on arrival
• Cereals, tea, coffee and milk provided
• Shampoo/ Shower gel/ hand soap
• Free internet/ wifi in the apartment
• Free internet access in the cafe downstairs
• New Golden Maple wood flooring in
bedrooms/ living room
• 2 Double Beds in 2 Bedrooms - new beds
• 2 Twin new beds in the other bedroom
- Super King Size when joined together
• Travel cot (on request)
• 32'' TV - new
• 2 bathrooms (main bathroom & 1 en suite)
• Towels & Bed Linen provided
• Good strong hair dryer for the ladies & men ;-)
• 2 Private Balconies
• Surround sound system in rooms
- plug into your iPad/mp3 player
• Integrated modern new kitchen
• Kitchen Equipment - dishwasher, microwave, kettle,
- toaster, dinner set, cutlery set, glasses etc
• Fire blanket for any cooking disasters
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Washing Machine / washing powder - free to use
• Fully Furnished bedrooms
• Self closing fire safety doors
• Large communal gardens
• Security CCTV
• 1 Secure Underground Car Parking space
- additional spaces available at an extra cost.
• Smoking allowed on the outside balconies ONLY
IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR - U ARE GOING TO LOVE IT :-)
*** WHY IS IT UNIQUE? ***
- Arc 9.25 is one of only a few 3 bedroom apartments in the Titanic Quarter
- It is the first apartment complex in the Titanic Quarter
- It is home to where the titanic ship and others were built over 100 years ago
- You will get exceptional customer service from us.
The apartment is located in the heart of Belfast just beside the Odyssey Complex, The Northern Ireland Science Park and the new Titanic Belfast building which offers a range of restaurants, bars & entertainment including;
•10 Pin bowling
•Storm Cinema Complex
•Ice hockey - it's the home of the Belfast Giants
•W5! The science interactive discovery centre for all ages
•Odyssey Arena Concert Venue
• Sailing & other water sports on your doorstep
•Major shopping complexes Victoria Square/ Castle
Court, Waterfront Conference & Concert hall - all nearby
• Queens University Science Park/ Citbank Finance Centre
- e-commerce centre of Belfast and Business Campus
- Guests and visitors are advised to have their own personal policy of insurance in case of accidents, personal injury or loss or damage to property.
- No responsibility is accepted by the host for any losses, damage or personal injury sustained by any uninsured guest during their stay.
- By making your booking, you agree to these terms and conditions.
***SOUND LIKE A PLACE YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN?***
Then just send me a message and let's discuss further!
******** THE END? - IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING********
SOME VIDEOS TO WATCH ON TQ!?
Go to Titanic Quarter website and click on News and Events
Guests will have access to me 24/7 when they are in the apartment either via phone or email. I'm here to ensure the stay goes 100% smooth for them.
- Titanic Quarter is fast changing the views people have of Belfast.
- This marina complex is home to world class history, the titanic shipyard.
- It's also home to American tv show producers /studios HBO - best known for The Games of Thrones and Dracula productions all produced 2 mins from the apartment at Titanic Quarter Studios.
- It's home to some of the leading companies in the UK; Microsoft, Citibank and 100's of tech companies at the Northern Ireland Science Park.
- The Odyssey Arena hosts the best concerts in Northern Ireland - 2 mins from the apartment.
- The apartment is one minute from the only 'Honesty Cafe' in Ireland.
- The apartment is one minute from the top tourist attraction in Belfast - the SS Nomadic ship.
*** TRANSPORTATION ***
The apartment is within easy reach of key transport links.
• 5-10 minute walk into City Centre and main district for bars/ restaurants - Cathedral Quarter
• 5 minute drive to George Best Belfast City Airport
• Ferry connections to Scotland/ England 10 mins drive
Easily accessed via both the Sydenham bypass and the M3, just follow signs for the Odyssey Arena.Fast access to the M1/ M2/ M3 motorways bring the rest of Ireland within easy reach
Translink run a number of services to Titanic Quarter. Services run from Wellington Place every 12 minutes at peak times and every 25 minutes at off peak times. Timetables for the Metro 26, Metro 26b and Metro 26c and Airport Express 600 services are all available on the Translink (email hidden).
The main bus station in Belfast is 10mins from the apartment and costs approx £7-10
Nearest station is Titanic Quarter Halt. Walk time from station approximately 10 minutes. Train timetables are available on the Translink (email hidden)
The Arc apartment was a great place to stay in Belfast and is located near the Titanic Museum and within walking distance to the city center. We had no issues with scheduling the apartment, and it was in perfect condition when we arrived. I would definitely recommend staying here in the future!
BEAUTIFUL HOME, GREAT LOCATION, and PERFECT HOSTS
We had an amazing stay in Belfast thanks to Ciarán and his Mum. They were so welcoming and helpful to us and texted me regularly to make sure everything was okay. The apartment is modern, comfortable, and very clean with a nice balcony. It's a short walk to the Titanic Experience & Pump House, a convenience store, and a mall with restaurants. It's a beautiful area. My only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. It was just perfect for us and we had the best time ever.
Thank you so much to Ciarán and Mum!
Everything about this apartment is perfect from the location, the apartment itself, to the hosts Ciaran and his mum Mary. We had a lovely stay and they couldn't have been more accommodating with requests. We went to an event at the Odessey and being only a 5 minute stroll from the front door the location was perfect. The Titanic Museum is 5 minutes the other way (and the film studios where they film Game of Thrones!). It took us a maximum of 15 minutes to walk to the city centre. The apartment is clean, luxurious and has everything you need for your stay and more.
We can recommend the Dock cafe downstairs and on a Sunday morning when most of the city centre centre is closed (1-6pm is their Sunday trading hours) St George's Market is great for brunch and shopping.
We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone we know.
We are a family of five traveling around N Ireland and England in March. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Ciaran's place. The apartment was very clean, spacious, well kept and up to date. The beds were all very comfortable, the bathrooms were beautiful with all of the toiletries you could need. We had more than plenty of space to spread out. The kitchen was very nice and included extra amenities such as coffee and various cereals for us to enjoy. The location was perfect in the Titanic Quarter of Belfast.There were two very nice balconies, one with a really neat view of the dry dock with Samson and Goliath at night. The apartment is very tasteful decorated it has a great sound system and TV. Check in and check out was very convenient, we got to meet Ciaran's mum who was a delight and helped us with check in. Ciaran has a book of suggested restaurants, pubs, nearby stores, and available activities in Belfast that was very helpful. Communication with Ciaran was fantastic, he answered all questions promptly before our stay and he checked on us during our stay.
We would travel back to Belfast again just for the opportunity to stay here. You will not be disappointed if you stay at Ciaran's place, it is a must when visiting Belfast!!
We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to Arc 9.25..thanks for the detailed and glowing review...I'm honestly really happy you enjoyed your time in the Titanic Quarter area and it made your travels around Belfast a great choice.
Until next time.
Ciarán and Mary
WOW, what a great experience! From start to finish Ciaran and his lovely mother Mary could not do enough for us. They are both so warm and welcoming it felt like we were coming home to family.
The stunning apartment is a cut above anything I've seen before. Huge bedrooms, beautifully decorated and all you need in one place. We didn't want to leave. We had an extraordinary view of the Harland and Wolff and you are a few minutes’ walk from the Titanic centre, which is well worth a visit. Stones through from the Odyssey and a short taxi ride from the shopping area.
Thanks again Ciaran and Mary, we’ll be back!
Ciaran and his mother were a pleasure to deal with and very helpful. The apartment was excellent - warm, comfortable and conveniently located very near to the Cathedral Quarter. I would definitely stay at Arc 9.25 if back in Belfast. A+ all round! Thanks again!
I stayed in 9.25 with colleagues from Madrid, whilst visiting Belfast on business. The apartment could not have been more perfect for our stay. The rooms were pristinely clean, ridiculously comfortable furniture, and Ciaran had thought of everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible: from a chilled bottle of wine to the packets of cereal and milk awaiting us.
The location of the apartment is fantastic - views of the Titanic quarter and only 10 mins walking to the bars of Belfast's cathedral quarter. Local shop downstairs for convenience.
Ciaran's communication prior to arrival was consistent and very helpful. His mother met us on arrival and gave a thorough tour of the flat. She showed us directly to parking - another big plus for this flat being our secure underground parking space.
I 100% recommend Ciaran's property to anybody visiting Belfast whether for business or pleasure, we were extremely comfortable and did not want to leave at the end of our stay!
We had a brilliant stay at ciarans apartment! It was lovely and spacious and had everything we needed and more! There were lovely touches, like mini shower bits and a selection of cereal. And there were really cool things, like the sound system in every room! It felt like staying in a 5 star hotel, just with the bonus of a great living room and kitchen! Definitely recommend! Ciaran and his mum were so helpful and flexible and made the process very easy. Thank you!
Airbnb is like a home from home. I highly recommend it and it will always be first on my list of places to stay when I'm in Belfast! Thank you again Ciarán and Mary.
Excellent property - with the claimed WOW factor! Great location and spectacular view over the shipyard cranes. Easy walk into the city. Apartment has three large bedrooms and everything anyone would need. We stayed over Xmas - the owner had a Xmas tree and decorations some provisions ... and a bottle of champagne! Ciaran was very attentive to our needs (uncertain arrival due to cancelled ferry, etc). Very highly recommended.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.