A well-distributed 120m2 apartment in the center of Barcelona offers two large double rooms, fully furnished, for short-term rental.
The location is unbeatable and well-communicated to all areas of Barcelona.
Within a 5 minute walk you will find yourself in:
- Plaza España
- Montjuïc - National Museum of Art of Cataluña (MNAC).
- Magic Fountain of Montjuic
- Caixa Forum Museum
- Mies Van Der Rohe Pavilion
- Joan Miró Foundation
- Arenas Shopping Center (An old bullring turned into a luxury shopping center by architect Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners)
- Tickets & 41, the new restaurant by Albert Adrià & Co.
Within a 12 minute walk you will find yourself in: - Plaza Catalunya - Las Ramblas - Plaza Universidad - Plaza Francesc Macia - The port of Barcelona
- Metro Plaza España (L1, L3), Metro Poble Sec (L3), Metro Rocafort (L1)
- Aerobus (DIstance to El Prat Barcelona Airport: 17Min)
- Barcelona Sants Train Station: 10Min (walking distance)
- Buses 50 meters from the front door to take you to the beach, Park Güell, La Pedrera. Las Ramblas, Barrio Gótico Plaza Catalunya, the Castle at the top of Montjuïc and many other attractions!
In the apartment:
* Wireless Router/ Wi-Fi Connection
* Equipped kitchen
* Linens, towels
* Map of the city
Around the corner:
* Bank / Cash / Currency
* Unlimited bars and dining opportunities
Also I´m renting the entire apartment for 4 persons max. with all service included + cleaning service. *Ask for prices
Come to stay in a clean and comfortable flat in the perfect location to enjoy all that Barcelona has to offer. I look forward to welcoming you!
Other Things to Note
- Visit top attractions just around the corner
- Fira Barcelona / Montjüic is just crossing the avenue.
- Smoke Free Apartment
- Check in 12:00 hrs.
I traveled around and met a lot of people, but few like José. He made us feel like we were home and that we were long time friends. He gave us the best tips for places to eat, drink and visit in Barcelona. I don't think we would have loved the city so much, if it wasn't for him. He really made our visit unforgettable.
The apartment has an amazing view to Montjuic. Everything was clean, the bed was comfy and the room quiet. You have the bus to the beach and the metro to Las Ramblas/Catalunya very close. There are a lot of supermarkets, restaurants and cafes nearby.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews