Live like a real New Yorker in this is 2-bedroom apartment located in an elevator building very close to transportation, food, and sights. This is the perfect jumping off point for your New York City holiday.
This is a private apartment so the whole space is yours.
I believe strongly in maintaining the utmost cleanliness. The apartment is professionally cleaned between each and every visiting guest.
I always include fresh linens and towels.
The apartment includes:
-2 separate bedrooms with real beds (accommodates 4 people)
-Sofa with a convertible sofa bed in living room (accommodates 2 people)
- Air mattress
-2 air conditioners to keep you cool during the summer
-A fully-equipped kitchen, a refrigerator, coffee machine, toaster, microwave, plates, silverware, cups, wine glasses, mugs, pots, pans, and more.
-A dining table for 4
-Full bathroom with bathtub and shower
-LED internet-enabled television with Netflix (no cable)
-Fast WiFi Internet access
-Washer and dryer available in the building
**Also included but not shown in the pictures:
-2 full length mirrors in each of the bedrooms
-Tempur-Pedic mattress pads
This apartment is the perfect jumping off point for your trip to New York. It's in the center of Manhattan just West of Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square and Theatre District with all of New York culture, restaurants, major subways are at your disposal.
This is absolutely the best location for people visiting the City.
You are within a 5 minute walk of:
-Columbus Circle (Time Warner Center Shopping and Trump International Hotel)
-A, B, C, D, 1 Subways
-Affordable restaurants and top NYC bars
You are within a 10 minute walk of:
-Virtually every Broadway show
-E, N, R, Q Subways
You are within a 15 minute walk of:
-Port Authority Bus Terminal
-F, 2, 3 Subways
If you are arriving by plane the apartment is:
23 minutes from LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
25 minutes from Newark Liberty International (EWR)
32 minutes from John F. Kennedy International (JFK)
1. This is a NON SMOKING apartment
2. No parties. Neighbors must be respected.
3. SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $500 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within four (4) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay
c. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked
d. The apartment is not smoked in
e. No linens, towels or items are lost
f. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement
4. PAYMENT – Advanced Payment is done through airbnb
5. CANCELLATIONS: As per Airbnb cancellation policy for listing
7. Maximum Occupancy - The maximum number of guests is limited to five (5) individuals
8. Inclusive Fees – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup, full cable TV & wireless Internet access
9. Maid Service – Clean linen and bath towels are provided, however daily maid service is not included in the rental rate unless previously discussed and paid for by the guest
10. Check-in fees – Guests arriving after 6:00 PM will be charged a $25 late check-in fee. Guests arriving after 10:00pm will be charged a $50 late check-in fee. Excessive wait times without advance warning will result in additional charges ($25 per hour over one hour past scheduled arrival time).
11. Rate Changes – Rates are subject to change
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party denied check-in
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance
14. CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT — Unless otherwise agreed, the standard check-out time is 11am and the standard check-in time is 1pm
El departamento es mucho mejor en fotos que lo que realmente es. Es bastante antiguo y no está bien mantenido. El sofá del living (donde decían que podían dormir dos personas) es sumamente incómodo, ni un niño puede hacerlo bien ahí. Es un departamento para 4 personas máximo. Tiene una cocina muy pequeña y poco equipada. No tiene ollas si uno quiere cocinar, ni tampoco mesada. Sólo sirve para calentar comida.
Fueron muchas las exigencias para dejarlo ordenado, sin basura, sin sábanas, ni toallas, cosa que cumplimos como nos dijeron, pero realmente no se entiende cuando debimos pagar una tasa por limpieza.
No fuimos recibidos por el anfitrión, así que como no lo conocimos, no tenemos opinión de él. Pero nos dimos cuenta que es un muy buen fotógrafo.
Fuimos cinco amigos y pasamos 10 días. La ubicación del piso es perfecta y el piso está bien, nos resultó cómodo. El único inconveniente es que el sofá cama es incómodo, pero con los propios cojines se puede arreglar. Al principio no tuvimos ningún problema con Zack o Jody pero cuando dejamos el apartamento quisieron cobrarnos más al acusarnos de cosas que no eran verdad.
The communication with Zack was always very smooth and precise. Jody received us with a great disposition, explained everything and made sure we had everything we needed, she even shared useful "touristy" information with us. The apartment is in fact the one in the pictures, with some minor adjustments and wear. The location is wonderful, a block away from whole foods, at the end of whole blocks of places to eat by Hells Kitchen. We walked to the MET, MOMA, Columbus Circle, Theaters and lots of other landmarks. The most we walked for transportation was 3 blocks for the Metro Station on 57th/7ave. Since we stayed during February, the person using the smaller bedroom got very chilly and used extra bedding and the space heater provided to keep warm. We were able to cook our regular meals with the utensils, but the work space is a little tight. The neighbors are quiet and very polite in casual interactions, so it doesn't feel you are trespassing. We usually sleep on firm matresses, so we didn't quite enjoy the softness of theirs -obviously that is a personal preference and there's no way it can work for everybody-. The building just had their laundy room updated, so I don't think there will be problems in a while. Overall, a very good experience.
Nous avons été extrêmement déçu de cet appartement. C'est une véritable arnaque. Appartement pas du tout ressemblant au photo sur le site. Aucun ménage n'avait sans doute été fait, très sale.
Une des chambres était glaciale, appartement très bruyant...
Gros point négatif également, prouvant l'arnaque : Le propriétaire nous fait payer 25 dollars supplémentaire dès notre arrivée car, notre avion a eu du retard. Après avoir respectueusement régler cette somme, nous avons lu les conditions générales, il est stipulé qu'après 18h nous devons payer 25 dollars, hors nous sommes arrivés à 17h.
Ceci est notre première réservation sur Airbnb, nous le regrettons vivement.
Excellent location and efficient check in process. The apartment is as described and really perfect for us as a couple with a toddler.
The location and apartment is as described however the interaction with the host was disappointing. He was prompt with communication but did not follow his own house rules as stated and after we booked, he increased the charge for arriving late (8:40pm) on a Non Holiday day from $25 to $50 (this remains an open dispute as he claims Dec 31st is a Holiday). He said he was doing us a favor by allowing us to check in on Dec 31st, very unprofessional.
The pictures represent a much brighter and larger apartment than what it really is but we expected this.
Additionally my wife and I have bug bites after sleeping in the bed.