About this listing
Sunny and charming one bedroom house in the heart of Culver City, a 15 minute bus ride to Venice Beach/20 minute train ride to DTLA. Lounge in the cozy front yard or take a stroll to the Helms Bakery's shops and restaurants or to trendy downtown Culver City.
(website hidden) smoking inside the house. You can smoke in the front yard, but please pick up your cigarette butts.
2. Follow the signs on the garbage cans to properly dispose of your garbage.
3. Please, only use the toiletries that are on the shower rack. Do not use anything inside the cabinets or under the bathroom sink.
4. No hair down the drains, please. They get clogged easily.
5. If anyone asks, you are my friend visiting from out of town. Please, do not mention AirBnB to anyone.
6. Please, be mindful of the neighbors and keep the volume down when outside or after 9 pm.
7. Please, bring NO outside guests to the house.
8. Upon your departure, please return the keys to the lock box, scramble the code and close the lid. (To open the lock use the same code I gave you by email or text message before your arrival.)
Maria's place was very nice, perfectly located, clean, and well-decorated. I remember waking up near the end of my stay and thinking that I was starting to get too comfortable!
Maria is very nice, explained everything, and it was easy to get to/from after landing at LAX. An Uber was ~$25.
My boyfriend and I stayed at Maria's place for 2 weeks while I was in LA for a training program. The house was the perfect size for us and Maria left all necessities we needed everything from kitchen supplies to toiletries in the bathroom. She left a clear set of instructions as far as everything went for the house which was nice, we had no confusion. Maria was quick to respond to any question I asked her. We had such a great stay and next time I return to LA I will absolutely be staying here again!
Maria was great and very accommodating. The check in and check out process was very easy and convenient. I left my jacket at the place and Maria called to make sure I pick it up prior to my departure from the city. Great host, I will stay there again if in the area. Finally, the place is nice and clean, very close to downtown Culver City.
I had a pleasant stay a at Maria's home! She always made sure to respond to my questions in a timely manner, and the clear, concise instructions she left for me were easy to follow. Overall, I had a good and restful experience.
Easy to find, centrally located, clean and functional. Wonderfully comfortable. Would def. stay again.
Comfortable clean spot, and walking distance to downtown Culver City, so plenty of food options. Maria was very accommodating.
Another great stay in Maria's place. It's cozy and comfortable, and very close to the heart of Culver City (I was there for a conference). Maria made it easy to arrive and depart, communicated well, and made me feel welcome.
About the Host, Maria
I'm originally from Argentina, but have lived in the US for 16 years. I'm an English Instructor and Dancer. I enjoy traveling and exploring the far corners of the Earth. I have volunteered in Africa, the Caribbean, Central and South America and I'm looking forward to visiting Southeast Asia soon. I love hiking, camping, going to concerts and swimming in rivers. I love the idea of offering visitors a refuge after a day (or a night) in the town and a place they can, although briefly, call home.