***Please keep in mind that this is a typical house in Cambridge, that is a bit old and therefore has the wear and tear of an older home ie. loose door handles, scratches on floor and/or walls, perhaps stains on wooden floors, etc. It is very cozy and a lovely home, but again it just has an older feel so if you are looking for something modern or spotless, you may want to look elsewhere. Just want to be completely honest and thank you for your interest in my listing!
* Quiet high-end safe neighborhood down the street from where the Internet was invented. Across the street from golf course and beautiful Fresh Pond running trail. There's also a close-by tennis court, basketball court, and children's park.
* Steps from bus to Harvard Square (10-15 mins). From there, you can hop on the RED line train to downtown Boston (additional 15 mins), or drive there in 25 mins.
* Short walk to convenience store and WOW gym; Short drive to Fresh Pond Mall for Trader Joe's, Starbucks, LOEWS theaters, etc.
* 30 min drive from Boston Logan airport.
* Neighbors include Harvard faculty, and young professionals in bio-tech, finance, and IT.
* Spacious 2 Bedroom, 1.5 bathroom apartment with living room, family, large kitchen, laundry, rear balcony, backyard, natural sun, and A/C (one in each bedroom too).
* Bedroom 1:
- Full size bed
- Large office desk
- 2 Closets and in-wall dresser and cabinets
* Bedroom 2:
- Queen size bed
- Small desk
- In-room half bathroom
- Pics of this room to be posted once current guests check out. Similar to Bedroom 1 except a larger, no desk, and with in-room half bathroom.
* Living Room:
- Clean sofa, TV, lamps, quality dresser, area rug
* Family Room:
- Desk, bookshelf, area rug, lamps, laundry basket.
- Spacious, plenty of counter and walking space.
- Kitchen table, fridge/freezer.
- Coin Washer/dryer
- Access to backyard balcony.
* Backyard has a large BBQ grill on the ground floor you are free to use if you fill it with gas and clean up afterward, a large tree for shade, and grass for walking.
* Other visitors to the apartment include:
- Occasional helpers or cleaners - they or I may enter your room with no or short notice if absolutely necessary.
* Note: Cell phone reception works fine for all carriers except some Sprint users (not all) noted low reception in some parts of the unit.
* Free Wi-Fi and basic cable.
* Free Clean towels, blankets at check-in.
* Free Parking unlimited on-street (no permit req'd).