About this listing
Spacious and modern apartment perfectly located in the centre of Manchester with incredible views of the city. 5 minute walk to Piccadilly Gardens, train station and The Etihad Stadium. Whether you're shopping or visiting friends - this is a great base.
Complete with unique artwork and finished in a clean, contemporary fashion (though music lovers will enjoy the original 1950's gramophone!), it won't take long to settle in and be ready for your day / night in the city. Walk along the canal to Piccadilly Gardens and an array of shops & restaurants.
There are 2 spacious double bedrooms - and a sofa available to sleep on.
The location is perfect for anyone wanting to shop at the Arndale, Deansgate, Spinningfields or the Trafford Centre - take in a concert at the Etihad Stadium or Manchester (Phones4u) Arena - or simply go to the theatre or visit the fantastic museums. The apartment itself is situated in the Northern Quarter area of the city - full of unique shops and trendy restaurants.
Within the building there is a fantastic coffee bar serving incredible breakfast and tapas - perfect if you fancy a bite first thing in the morning.
Just next door there is a large, secure car park which is available all day for £2, or £3 for 24 hours.
- Newspaper and reading materials upon arrival
- Clean towels & linen
- Great Wi-Fi
- Television with Sky Sports in HD
- Modern bathroom & shower facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary tea & coffee
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Hints and tips of the best local spots to eat, shop & drink!
- Please respect neighbours and keep noise to acceptable levels. No parties, loud music etc.
- No smoking within the apartment, please!
- Enjoy your stay!