B&B “La Vite” (The grape-vine)
Suite “Bacco & Arianna” – Please check Pictures and Availability!
We are located in Pienza, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1996 in the heart of Tuscany.
Relax and stroll through Pienza’s small alleyways, marvel the city dating back to the Renaissance time and browse the picturesque shops and restaurants offering local produce.
“La Vite” Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of the old town of Pienza within walking distance to the terrace overlooking the Orcia Valley, which is also a UNESCO world heritage site since 2004.
The building dates back to the 15th Century and has been renovated to provide guests with all the comfort, including a large living area, free Wi-Fi and a nearby parking area.
The B&B features 3 comfortable rooms and 1 Suite located away from each other and over 2 levels to guarantee the best privacy to our guests.
Each room is equipped with a bathroom with shower, hair dryer, independent heating system, TV, free Wi-Fi.
The B&B’s name comes from the centuries old grape-vine located by the building. For the same reason the rooms have been named with the quality wines of the area. The suite is called like the Roman wine gods.
• 1. Room “Brunello” (red wine from Montalcino): double room;
• 2. Suite “Bacco & Arianna” (Roman wine God & Goddess): double room, living area with sofa (which may be used as additional bed) and balcony over a local street. Suitable for families or groups up to 4 people;
• 3. Room “Chianti”(red wine from central Tuscany): double room;
• 4. Room “Orcia” (red wine from the valleys surrounding Pienza): double room.
Every morning Caterina, your local young host, will serve you a typical Italian breakfast including her delicious homemade cakes.
Pienza hosts events all year round. In the area are also well known natural spa resorts (Bagno Vignoni, Bagni San Filippo, Chianciano Terme), Etruscan archeological sites (Sarteano, Chiusi, Chianciano) and traditional medieval towns well worth visiting (San Quirico d’Orcia, Montalcino, Radicofani, Montepulciano e Siena).
Easy to visit the major cities of Tuscany and central Italy.
The Orcia Valley is ideal for bike tours. Bikes may be rented locally.
Local farms producing cheese, oil and wine are also open to visitors.
Visit the Reception desk for tourist information including bike tours, farm visits, archeological sites, museums, restaurants and taxi reservation.
Interaction with Guests
Catherine will always be present to assist her guests during their stay.
* Breakfast will be served from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
* Is available a space "Free service" with ingredients and accessories where guests can prepare and enjoy tea and herbal teas at any time they wish.
* The arrival time is in the afternoon, usually from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm; we are available to different needs until to 9:00 pm. The different check-in from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm must be notified in advance.
* The Municipality of Pienza apply the tax in the measure of € 0.70 per guest per night to be paid locally.
* The reception is at disposal for information and for a tour booking service.
Abbiamo trascorso due notti molto tranquille e rilassate in questa struttura. La piccola suite a nostra disposizione era molto pulita e confortevole. La posizione perfetta, a due passi da un parcheggio per la macchina. E Caterina poi, una ragazza simpatica, disponibilissima, gentile e bravissima a preparare deliziose colazioni!!!!
This host has 91 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm Giulio and I'm very passionate about astronomy. I will be happy to host you and if you want we can watch the sky together: on request we can organize astronomic observation with the help of my telescope. Moreover Pienza and Valdorcia are UNESCO World heritage and If you want I can help you to discover this beautiful area.