About this listing
A comfortable private room/shared bath (I live here)- has tranquil wooded views, fitness studio & 2 sparkling swimming pools just a few of the amenities that await you. Comfy queen size bed. Only 30 min to Jacksonville Beach, 20 min from downtown.
Budget friendly, clean, cozy, quiet little apt with a nice comfy queen bed available for 1-2 people, with a shared clean bathroom. You will be sharing the 2 bedroom with me as my guest. There's coffee, around to start the day :) If you stay for a short visit banana's and oatmeal are always in the kitchen. Please message me about your visit as I would like to know a little about you and maybe have a few other items in the kitchen.
Enterprise rental car is nearby/downtown to pick you up if needed. There will be myself besides yourself at the apartment.
It's conveniently located near the heart of Jacksonville, Everbank Field and the Times Union Center, Prime Osborn Center as well as many of the medical centers, hospitals and corporate headquarters in Jacksonville. It's 20 miles from the Jacksonville Beach, 9 miles from Town Center, 5 miles from The Avenues Mall (Shopping and dining). 10 miles from downtown and the Landing which is on the St. Johns River, where you can take a 20 minute water taxi ride for $5.00, take a trolley ride downtown. Were close to many of the events and festivals located near and through out downtown. Mandarin is at the center of Jacksonville. You can look up "visit Jacksonville events" for local venue information.
Wifi is available.
Price for 4 weeks $ 580. Just ask for request before booking :)
Please message me about you visit as I would like to know a little about you and maybe have a few other items in the kitchen.
2 Sparkling Pools Accented with Lush Landscaping
•Fitness Studio - 24 hrs
•Indoor Air Conditioned Racquetball Court
•Lighted Tennis Courts
•Tranquil Lakeside Views Among Majestic Oak Trees
•Lush, Mature Landscaping
•Washer & Dryer
•Car Wash Area
Interaction with Guests
I will be available through the day if needed.
Centrally located in the Mandarin area of Jacksonville, Florida just a few miles from Florida's gorgeous beaches! Enjoy the convenience of being minutes from 295 and Orange Park, The Avenues Mall, Public Parks and an array of impressive local Dining, Shopping and Entertainment venues!
If you're in the mood to explore, you won't want to miss out on Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville Beach, St. Johns River, Hannah Park, St. Augustine and Amelia Island.Enjoy shopping at St John's Town Center, Avenues Mall, and Prime Outlets.
This location offers an easy commute to Downtown Jacksonville, St Johns River and the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
I am close to the bus lines as well as rental car places.
Other Things to Note
Sorry, there is no smoking. If you must, maybe a short indulgence on the front porch :)
You are welcome to enjoy the living room for tv (cable family channels & basic cable), reading, using the internet or relaxing.
Common sense courtesy and cleanliness is expected and appreciated. I also ask that you leave the property in the condition you found it in with the exception of linens, and that nothing is removed from the property.
This is not a party home, and respect for sleep volume levels after 10pm. is a must ;) Pets are a possibility but you must discuss this with me before booking your stay.
Enjoy your visit to Jacksonville, Florida!
Guests are expected to check in and out on time, any changes and a heads up would be greatly appreciated.
No overnight guests without prior arrangements being made. Smoking allowed outside only. There is parking available in front of my apartment building.
• There is coffee and sugar in the kitchen.
• You are also welcome to use the microwave to to heat water or food. The kitchen can be available for cooking so long as you give me a heads up that you would like to cook (all pots & pans available for use).
• A long hot bath in the evening is no problem. But an hour in the bathroom in the morning is not as I must get ready for work. You are welcome to tell me what time you have to be out and about or what time you need the bathroom and I will, of course, accommodate. There is use of a blow dryer if needed.
• As the bathroom is shared I ask that you do not leave your items all over the place. You may leave items in there just please don't leave a mess.
• PLEASE turn off the shower (middle handle) and THEN turn off the water. This keeps the next person from being hit in the back of the head/face with water!
• Please turn your phone on vibrate after 10 PM. Please close your door when using your phone or listening to music.
• Please do not put wet towels on the bed or furniture.
• The washer and dryer are available for your use, laundry detergent is available for a small fee. I ask that you only do full loads to conserve water and electricity.
• Check in is no later than 9:00 PM, check out is 11 AM, firm unless you have booked for the second night and it has been accepted or prior arrangements have been made.