About this listing
Our home is in the heart of Sonoma wine country. It's convenient to everything: only minutes to the beautiful family owned wineries; walking distance to Windsor Town Green; a 40 minute drive to beautiful coastline or walks in redwood forest; and 1 hour drive from San Francisco with easy access to Highway 101. Quiet neighborhood and ample parking.
Private bedroom and bathroom in comfortable house. Clean, cozy guest room with queen bed.
We have free, secure wi-fi available to guests. Backyard has great deck and garden for morning coffee or an afternoon beverage.
You are welcome to use our kitchen but request that you clean up after yourself. We generally provide light self serve breakfast (cereal, bread, coffee/tea). Fresh eggs (.25 cents each) available, dependent on our chickens' output. You may get some green eggs. Do you like Green Eggs and Ham?
We are a friendly couple working for travel business. We are enthusiastic about local food, brewery, and wine and happy to provide suggestions for area activities, wineries, or dining.
1. You're welcome to use the kitchen, but please clean up after yourself.
2. Please remove shoes upon entering. We can loan house slippers.
3. No outside guests unless approved by us.
4. Please respect quiet hours after 11pm.
5. We encourage you to make yourself at home.