About this listing
25th FLOOR STUNNING OCEAN/RIVER VIEWS ULTRA MODERN LUXURY FURNISHINGS, LGE BALCONY, SPA BATH, LGE TV, DVD / CD, FOXTEL, STUDY AREA, SECURE ACCESS, SLEEPS up to 6...
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Circle on Cavill is the most conveniently located Resort, in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with full Woolworths Supermarket downstairs, 1 minute walk to Shops, 1 minute walk to the Cavill Light Rail Station. Buses to Theme Parks at door.
FREE UNLIMITED HIGHSPEED INTERNET WIFI
QUICK STATS for the Apartment
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath with Spa Bath Ensuite
- Sleeps up to 6 people (with 2x Rollaway Bed)
- Complimentary Foxtel/Sports with 60+ Channels
- PlayStation 3 (plays Blu-Rays) + games
- Open plan with luxury ultramodern furnishings
- Large entertaining Balcony
- Situated on Level 25 Circle On Cavill North Tower
- Building located on Cavill Avenue
- Woolworths built into the building 1 min walk
- Easy stroll down Cavill Avenue to the beach
- Cavill Avenue is the main street of Surfers Paradise
**More about the Apartment and Resort:
ACCOMMODATES UP TO 6 GUESTS
- Queen Bed in master bedroom (linen supplied)
- 2 single beds or zipped as 1 queen bed in second bedroom (linen supplied)
- 2x King Single Rollaway Bed (with Inner Spring Mattress) - with linen, (extra)
- All Linens and towels supplied
- 42 inch LED HDTV with over 60 FOXTEL channels in living area
- PlayStation 3 (plays Blu-Rays) + games in living area
- Blu Ray DVD player / CD player
- DVD Library
FULL GOURMET KITCHEN
- Stone kitchen benchtops
- Gas hotplates, - Electric oven
- Quality appliances
- Luxury Spa Bath with separate shower in master bedroom Ensuite
- Internal Laundry with Iron, Washer, Dryer
- Large Entertaining Balcony with Balcony Furniture
- Your own parking space in the secure underground car park, easy access
RESORT FACILITIES FOR YOUR USE
- Lagoon swimming pool
- Undercover swimming pool
- Lap pool
- Heated Spa
- Spectacular private BBQ areas overlooking big outdoor screen
- Private cinema
- State of the art fully equipped Gym overlooking pool area
- Fully equipped Games Room for maximum entertainment
- Multiple Sauna, Steam rooms, showers and toilets
- Internet room and wireless lounge area
- Enclosed children's playground
Don't get caught paying the exorbitant rates demanded by the resorts, then having to settle for the apartment they allocate you on the day. The alternative is getting exactly the apartment you want at a discounted rate, in fact up to 30% less than the resort rate. Our owners are happy to have their apartments filled all year round which is achieved by having the best and fairest rates for our guests. Please note that accordingly, to give you the benefit of lower pricing,our cleaning services are exit cleans, not daily. Extra cleans can be purchased at our cost, on request.
We have no affiliation to the resort management of any of the resorts where we have apartments. What this means is, aside from paying much less for the apartment of your choice, in the main you will find our apartments have more luxury inclusions than the resort, such as Larger Flat Screen TVs, Gaming Consoles with games, DVD libraries etc, more to make your break even more enjoyable.
All of our apartments are Self Contained with full kitchen facilities. All apartments have their own laundry with washer and dryer. All apartments have their own allocated underground car park space.
BOOK EXACT, BOOK with TRUST, – BOOK IT ALL
ASK about Theme Parks tickets, After Hours Check In, Car Rentals, Porta Cot Hire, Rollaway Beds Hire, etc. (Additional costs apply for these)
Standard check in time is between 2pm and 6pm, when the apartment is ready (i.e has been serviced and prepared for your arrival). We provide a friendly meet and greet service, to meet you there, show you up to the room, and hand you the keys, and then show you around the resort, and to the carpark area where we show you where your private, allocated numbered carpark space is, and how to access the space from the carpark entry.
Please note that due to the personalised nature of our meet and greet check in service, where someone has to specifically travel out to meet you, at the arranged time, there is a reasonable after-hours check-in fee. Please enquire to discuss further.
Light Rail Stop less than 2 minutes walk away that goes to Broadbeach in the south, and all the way to Griffith University (Parkwood via Southport) in the north.
Buses at door to the Theme Parks!
If you have a car, the apartment includes, complimentary private carparking in a private allocated, numbered, underground carpark space.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
All Resort Facilities, Gym, 3 Pools, Sauna, Steam Room, Spa
Interaction with Guests
Friendly Meet and Greet Service
We as a host, want you have a great experience, and our house rules are very simple, respect for people, respect for things, respect for our processes which are designed to help us to help you have an overall good experience :)
1. Should you have any issues with any aspect of the Premises, on arrival, i.e cleaning (cleaning and laundry are provided by external commercial cleaning/laundry provider contractors, who provide a guarantee on their work), to report these to us so that these can be addressed as quickly as possible.
Report any damage or issues to us within 18 hours of arrival. If no issues or damage are reported to us within 18 hours of arrival, it is agreed that there are no issues.
2. We encourage the responsible use of social media, when making reviews on Social Media, including Airbnb, should there be any issue/s ensure that we have been contacted regarding any issue/s first and been given the opportunity to put the issue/s right. In posting reviews, act in good faith, and be accurate and specific with any statements made, and also about our effort/s to put things right.
From Nov 21 - Dec 5, 2015 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Apartment was amazing and exactly as represented. No issues at all.
Peter was easy to deal with, always accessible and I would have no reservation in recommending that you use him
Easy personal 'check-in' with Mark who showed us around the apartment and gave us info about where to park and pointed out the facilities. The apartment was awesome…great views of the beach and Surfers Paradise and so handy to everything. The beds were comfy and the apartment nicely decorated though I would say it needs a bit of a freshen up with paint. The apartment has so much space and the balcony is great. The kitchen was well equipped and the free wi-fi and Foxtel was a bonus. Great pool and gym too. This was awesome value for money. We will definitely be coming back. Loved it!
Peter was an amazing host, excellent customer service and response
the apartment was divine with amazing views exactly like the photographs, I highly recommend this apartment
Great features: large T.V, comfortable couch and bean bags, the spa bath, large balcony, and also the bedrooms have stylish pull down black out blinds for a fantastic holiday sleep in.
We had a fantastic stay will definitely be back :-)
This rental was more of a hotel suite than a B & B and we'll treat it as such. We were checked in by a very nice gentleman. Everything went smoothly and we were ready for a great weekend.
The unit is in a fantastic location, literally meters from all the action and the beach at Surfer's Paradise. With a Woolies downstairs and dozens of restaurants within easy walking distance it was a great place to stay for the weekend.
The unit itself was well stocked and everything up do date in the kitchen. It was a little tired though and could use an update including new paint.
Overall everything went well. Our only small issues was with the internet in that it proved difficult to keep running. And someone kept parking in our parking spot in the garage.
Otherwise it was a great weekend
Hi Jim!, thank you for your comments, glad to hear you had a great stay. Glad you also enjoyed the "superconvenience", - with the apartment and complex being right in the middle of all of the "action" :). Apologies re the marks on the walls which were made recently, we will have this cleaned up this (website hidden) any issues with internet or carparking (each apartment has allocated numbered carparks which are exclusive use to the apartment), please communicate with me so that we can quickly sort them for you.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we wish you a great year ahead.
Excellent location, a home away from home. Communication is quick, checkin and out is a breeze. Thanks,Peter, we'll be returning.
Super nice and spacious apartment with very convenient location. The apartment is well equipped, e.g. kitchen facilities, laundry,etc. The view from the apartment is stunning!
This host has 130 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Peter
Hello and welcome to Australia's beautiful Gold Coast. I'm a licensed real estate agent, a property investor, and entrepreneur, and very much enjoy dealing with people.
We rent out luxury apartments in high end resorts, at significantly lower prices than the onsite operators. In addition, our apartments are more fully equipped with luxury extras, (specs vary from apartment to apartment), such as bigger, and more TV screens, Game machines, BluRay, Foxtel/Sports, (website hidden), one particular apartment, has 3 TVs (each with its own separate Foxtel/Sports), one 55inch HD LED, 1x 42 inch, one 32in, BluRay/Foxtel Sports, Sony Playstation 4, Xbox with Kinect, Nintendo Wii with 20 games. All for your enjoyment.
We love and appreciate our guests, and make it a point to make our dealings as easy and pleasant as possible.
Come stay on Australias beautiful Gold Coast with us.