Luxury on the gulf. Soak in the sun, breathe in the sea air, stroll on the white sand beach, or just admire the sparkling emerald water from your balcony at this luxurious resort on the breathtaking Gulf of Mexico in Panama City Beach.
From the distinctive sky bridge bar to the wide assortment of on-site water activities and nearby shopping and dining, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy when you’re not sunbathing at one of the pools or enjoying the comfort of your breezy, contemporary unit.
TWO BEDROOM SUITES AT WYNDHAM VACATION RESORTS PANAMA CITY BEACH
Explore the countless Panama City beaches and attractions, followed by an evening of pure relaxation. Spacious bedrooms and living space couple with convenient comforts like a washer and dryer, complimentary Internet and fully equipped kitchen, to create the flawless Florida vacation of your dreams.
Two Bedroom Suites features
Master Bedroom with One King Bed
The second bedroom has One Queen Bed
The Foyer has a set of Bunk Beds.
Living Room has One Queen Sofa Sleeper
Separate Living Area
Complimentary High Speed Internet
Washer & Dryer
Full Kitchen with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, dishwasher, oven, cookware, flatware
Convenient Comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, CD player, iron and ironing board
WYNDHAM VACATION RESORTS PANAMA CITY BEACH FEATURES & AMENITIES
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Panama City Beach creates the perfect ambiance of relaxation and sophistication, while providing exceptional amenities for all tastes. There are good times to be had at the outdoor swimming pool and tropical themed tiki bar offering the most refreshing tropical cocktails and beverages for adults. A trip to the day spa will have you feeling refreshed and just like new. When not whipping up your own home cooked meal in the private kitchen, get your morning espresso or breakfast at the onsite coffee shop and restaurant. The professional concierge team books tours and provides up to the minute travel information for all things Panama City. Try jet skiing, parasailing from the resort, deep sea fishing and golf just a short distance from this Panama City Beach vacation resort.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SPECIAL NEEDS:
This resort offers handicap parking, first floor access ramps, portable pool lift
This resort may offer rooms with these special needs features:
Some units include lever handles on all doors, counter-height microwave, front control stove or range, grab bars in shower, first floor handicap accessible access, Braille signage for room numbers
Some units include visual doorbells, visual fire alarm, closed captioned TV
PANAMA CITY BEACH RESORT FEATURES:
Direct Beach Access
2 Outdoor Swimming Pools
2 Hot Tubs
Parasailing (adjacent to Resort)
Jet skiing (adjacent to Resort)
Coffee Shop with High Speed Internet
24-Hour Front Desk
Feel like "Beach Royalty" the minute you enter the resort with free valet parking. You'll have access to the private beach area open only to guests of the resort. The rooms are luxurious with your own personal balcony with a full view of the white sugar sand and beautiful emerald colored water.
Interaction with Guests
I like to make myself accessible to my guests as much as possible. Feel free to contact me about any concerns you may have.
The best beach this side of paradise, Panama City Beach Florida offers 27 miles of stunning white sand, emerald green waters and surefire enjoyment in, on or under the water. Explore our vast expanse of things to do, from family-friendly mazes and Florida sport fishing to exciting nightlife and relaxing spa getaways. With boatloads of attractions, top-notch restaurants, beach activities, the amazing accommodations that Wyndham Panama City offers and world-class events, you'll never forget your Panama City Beach vacation.
Panama City Beach has it's own transit bus system called Bay Town Trolley.
Other Things to Note
Free Valet Parking
I provide a rental agreement to all my guests. As soon as your email address is provided to me.
Basic Terms of Rental Agreement
1. A strict cancellation policy is adhered to. A 50% refund (except fees) will be given until 7 nights before check in should the renter need to cancel this reservation. After this date, no refund will be remitted.
2. Upon 15 days prior to check-in, Owner agrees to ensure that the reservation is in the name of the Renter and to notify Renter of such. Renter agrees to confirm the reservation with the management of the property and that it has been made accurately. Renter must be at least 21 years old by date of check-in, and must present a valid photo ID with Renter’s correct home address.
3. Renter shall not sublet this lease without Owner’s express written consent.
4. Occupancy shall be not more than 6 persons. Renter agrees to abide by policies set by the management, refrain from loud noise and to return unit in clean and sanitary rentable condition or pay costs of same. Renter is responsible for any damages.
5. Renter agrees that no pets shall be allowed on vacation property.
6. Renter agrees that smoking is not allowed on vacation property.
7. A $100 security deposit will be given to the resort upon check-in. This will be refunded at check-out if no damages have been made to the villa during the guests’ stay.
8. If Owner must cancel the Lease at no fault of the Renter, all payments will be refunded. If Renter cancels up to1 week of check-in, the Renter will receive 50% refund of payments received.
9. Personal Property and Liability: All personal property kept by Renter in said premises shall be and remain at Renter’s sole risk and Owner shall not be liable for any damages to, or loss of such personal property ensuing from any acts of negligence of any other persons, not from any problems with the rental unit from any other cause whatsoever, nor shall Owner be liable for any injury to the Renter or guests of the Renter in or about the premises. The Renter expressly agrees to deem the Owner harmless in all such cases.
10. This Lease shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the state of New Jersey, and invalidation of any portion of this Lease shall not invalidate the remainder.
All I ask is that you respect the other guests on the property and respect the property.
Yes, the host made us feel welcome. We knew what to expect upon checking in. The neighborhood was perfect - far enough away from the spring break noise, but close enough to shops and restaurants. We enjoyed the beautiful rooms and view. The people working there were so nice. Elevators were super quick. Parking was no problem - valet or self park. Pick up the phone and they were quick to satisfy with fresh towels, coffee, whatever was needed. Our only complaint was the lack of WiFi. Sometimes that is nice when you're on vacation, but I felt a little too unconnected. It was even hard to get a phone signal without going outside the unit.
Exactly what we wanted! Had a great weekend and the place was beautiful!
Cynthia is a great host. She was very responsive and timely to all my questions. The place was very nice with plenty of space for everyone and a great view. Will be back again.:)
Cynthia was a great host. The booking process was fast and smooth. The apartment itself is great! The beach-side property had a wonderful view of the ocean and is fully furnished with everything you need for your stay. Beds are aplenty and comfortable so you don't have to squeeze. Overall a fantastic experience and would definitely like to be accommodated by Cynthia again.
Cynthia was extremely helpful and accommodating in anyway we needed. When there was an issue with our booking, she went above and beyond in making it an easy process for us and a very enjoyable vacation. I would 100% recommend her as a host.
This host has 74 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, I am Cynthia Seitz. I have recently retired from my teaching position to come home to be a stay at home mom. In addition to being a mom and home maker, I have several vacation properties that I manage. I love traveling and I strive to offer great customer service to you as you make your traveling plans! Contact me if you have any questions about my properties.
I have four children and I love being there for them and taking care of them. My husband and I have been married for 25 years. We have traveled together to many great places. My favorite family vacation has been the one we took to New York City last summer. I have also been to Paris when I was in college. My dream is to return with my family one day. I am a Cajun from a French speaking home. My ancestors are from the Brittany and Normandy regions of France. This is the reason that France has my heart and hopefully I'll get to go back soon!
I like to cook and sew. Now that I am at home, I have been working on my cooking skills and just recently bought a new sewing machine. I plan to learn to quilt.
A fun fact about myself is that I have a bronze Special Olympic medal in Unified Volleyball. I love working with the kids. Although I no longer volunteer for Special Olympics those kids have a special place in my heart.