"Central apartments" located on main street Ohrid, Macedonia. We offer en suite rooms with heating, shower, hot water, cable televison, wi-fi, mini fridge and kettle included.
Ideally situated only a short walk away from the lake and the old town. Run by english speaking family.
1. Check in to the accommodation is after 12:00 noon on the day of arrival.
2. Guests are required to check out no later than 10:00 am on the day of their departure.
3. Guests are asked to be considerate to other guests and keep noise levels down past 10:30 pm.
4. Guests are not permitted to have visitors stay overnight. Doing so will incur additional charges.
5. Loss of key to the room will incur 15 euro replacement fee. Any damages to the property will also incur an appropriate charge.
6. Please feel free to use the kitchen in the garden. Guests are politely asked to be conscientious of hygiene and to leave the kitchen in a fashion in which they wish to find it in the first place.
7. Use of wireless internet is free. (Within reasonable limits of data usage)
8. Any enquiries or requests may be made by contacting the management. Contact numbers (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden). Any complaints or suggestions should be reported to the management as soon as possible.
10. Satisfied guests are kindly asked to add us on (website hidden) and to comment on (website hidden)
Best wishes and we hope you enjoy your stay in Ohrid!
The listing description was accurate. The apartment is clean and close to the lake. We only spent one night but we felt good.
Very welcoming host who provided us with all the information we needed to know and even invited us to have a drink with him. Unfortunately we were only passing through the city and stayed for one night, so we didnt really get to know everything. The apartments were in walking distance to the bars and lake and were clean&comfortable.
Alexander was a great host. Nice place, with nice view and great open kitchen outside in the garden.
We stayed for two nights in one of the apartments, which are all in the same building. The building is situated about 15minutes walking distance from the city-centre. Allthough it is at the mainroad in Ohrid it was quiet. Shops are around. The apartment was nice and well equiped. We didn't get to meet Alex, but his father helped us out.
The apartment itself was very clean and comfortable. The host was polite and answered all our questions. Good location. Recommended!
A very pleasurable trip. The rooms are large and as pictured. An overall great value.