An inexpensive place to stay in Vilnius.
It's not a specially rented apartment: I simply rent one room in a three-room flat where I live and work myself and will be happy to see guests from around the world. The building is 200 m away from the main street which guarantees peace and quiet at all times.
LOCATION: 1 km from Akropolis (the largest shopping and entertainment centre in the Baltics), about 10 minutes by car/taxi (approx. EUR 5.30) or 25 minutes by bus (EUR 0.72) to the very heart of the city.
ACCOMMODATION: The room is 12 sq. m and can accommodate 4 people. It has a balcony where you can have a smoke (if you are still into it).
The room is fully furnished with a sofa bed, bedside tables, a wardrobe, a full-length mirror, an arm-chair, a computer desk with a chair). Folding beds can be added for 2 extra people. Those sleeping on folding beds enjoy 50% discount from the base price.
Bed linen as well as towels are provided.
There is also:
- a large kitchen with a cooking plate, a
microwave oven and a fridge
- a bathroom with a sink, a bathtub and a shower
- a separate toilet
- free parking lot just near the house
- attendant parking lot in 200 m from the house
- free fast wireless Internet access
- free cable TV with approx. 50 channels in English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Byelorussian and Lithuanian
- well-developed local infrastructure with lots of shops, restaurants and cafes, as well as a fitness centre (everything in 3-5 minutes walk)
- in 300 m from the house a nice grove suitable for jogging or any other physical exercises
FOR EXTRA PAY:
- washing machine
- home gym, indoor bike, adjustable dumbbells, push up bars
- interpretation/translation and guide services
I will be happy to welcome you, show you around and make sure you settle in comfortably.
Please, contact me before booking,
See you in Vilnius,