Offering you your own studio apartment for up 4 people! One block away from the famous Walk of Fame, a train stop from Universal Studios, 8 minutes from Warner Brothers Studio, a short car ride to the famous Hollywood sign!
Be a star for a day!!
This spacious and airy third floor studio is located in a 1924 building in the heart of Hollywood. A block from the original start of the Walk of Fame, the Pantages Theatre, Capital Records, and the American Musical and Dramatic Academy. The iconic Hollywood sign is visible and a short distance away. So is the Hollywood Bowl. Warner Brothers Studios is about an 8 minute car ride away.
Located in a creative central Hollywood neighborhood, the studio views Capitol Records, The Broadway and Knickerbocker, and the W Hollywood Hotel.
The space looks on to the Capitol Records building with the Hollywood Hills as a backdrop.
Full kitchen and bathroom, along with a separate reading/sitting area. The sofa can open into an additional bed for your guests. We provide complimentary parking at a local lot around-the-corner as a courtesy.
We would love to host you on your vacation, a night at the theatre or time with a special someone.
The apartment is centrally located to everything in Hollywood, and close to many entertainment spots, restaurants, and shopping stores.
If you do not plan to have a car, we are close to all lines of major transportation including the Metro Red Line Highland station, at least 8 bus lines, ZipCar and Relay Rides spots, and of course Uber.
We are minutes from Melrose Avenue, a street known for its unique shops and stores, and also a train stop from Universal Studios, and 8 minutes from Warner Brothers studio, and a very short car ride to the famous Hollywood sign.
A convenient commuting location near MTA Red Line Vine station, MTA buses, and the 101 freeway.
Conveniently located between the Metro Red Line's Vine and Highland stations on the south, Metro 222 runs along Yucca and one block from 12 other MTA bus lines, and minutes from the 101 Freeway.
RelayRides and Zipcar locations are nearby.
We also offer a car rental service of a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport for an extra fee of $75 per day.
My assistant may greet you at check in, or self-check in instructions can also be provided to you. As a courtesy, if you need early check in for your luggage or a late check out for the same, we can accommodate depending on the guests' schedule for an additional fee of $15 a day total.
We will do our absolute best to make certain you are comfortable, and are quickly available by phone or in person.
We look forward to hosting you.
This is the 9th most walkable neighborhood (from Vine Street to La Brea) in Los Angeles as rated by Walkscore.
Musicians Institute and Stella Adler on Hollywood Blvd., Gnomon School of Visual Effects on Cahuenga, and Trader Joes on Vine are easily accessible from the studio, as well as lots of restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and a slew of entertainment spots.
Interaction with Guests
I will be available everyday from 12pmm to 8pm. For emergencies please contact me, somebody will return your call immediately.
The room is two blocks away from Hollywood Blvd. There are several buses that run down Hollywood Blvd. The fare is $1.50
There is also an underground subway with stops on Hollywood and Vine as well as Hollywood and Highland. The room is located between the two stops. The fare is also $1.50. There are $5 day passes. More info on schedules and routes can be (email hidden) .Uber cars are everywhere, and RelayRides and Zipcar are a very short distance away.
You can get to the apartment using public transportation or can order a shuttle service or taxi
TRANSPORTATION FROM/ TO THE AIRPORT
1. Taxi - costs between $50 to $80 depending on traffic and the driver.
2. SuperShuttle, Prime Time Shuttle or similar - costs start at about $28 per person. Non-direct, meaning passengers are dropped off in an order determined by the driver.
3. FlyAway bus service - costs $8, drives to Union Station in Downtown Los Angeles, then you board the Metro Red Line to the Hollywood/Vine station for $1.50, and then walk 0.5 miles to the apartment
Directions to the apartment will be made available upon your reservation.
There are plenty of bus lines traveling in either direction throughout the day and night; Metro Red Line Highland station is a 1 1/2 blocks away.
1. There is absolutely no smoking of any kind in the studio or building. If evidence of tobacco smoking is found, the host reserves the right to charge your security deposit for this special cleanup.
2. Our studio is located in a residential building. The residents will call the on-site manager or the local police department, if there is excessive after 10 pm noise and this may include loud music, partying, and roughhousing. If you plan to get loud or play loud while in our space, we strongly recommend you consider another location.
3. While we love our four-legged furry friends, and other type of pets, we do not allow animals, unless it is a verifiable service type. This is for the benefit of all guests, especially those with allergies. If evidence of presence of any pet is found, he host reserves the right to charge your security deposit for this special cleanup.
4. Please tidy up after yourself. If you use any of the dishes, pans, and flatware, please wash them. This will help immensely maintain the cleanliness of the space.
5. Please don't use our towels to remove your make up. The stains stay permanently and we are forced to throw our towels away. If we find make up stains on the towels, you will be charged an amount that equals the cost of the towel itself( this can range from $5 to $15).
These rules are in place because we want to respect our neighbors and all of our guests.
Check in: 11am
Check out: 10am
The place was in a good location. However, I feel the pictures look better in pictures than they do in person. It's a 2 story walk up. No hair (website hidden) doesn't work, rather there was no cable. Other than that, the stay was comfortable.
El apartamento esta perfectamente situado, en la calle de detras del paseo de la fama (Hollywood Blv), zona muy seguro incluso por la noche. El parking es cerrado y esta al girar la esquina, hay una persona vigilando las 24h. Hay una cama grande y muy comoda y un sofa cama tambien bastante comodo. Es buena opcion si buscas un sitio para dormir si estas haciendo un viaje por Los Angeles. La comunicacion con Rocco fue excelente, contestaba todas las preguntas rapidamentey la chica que nos recibio y nos dio las llaves fue encantadora. Muy recomendable y repetiria sin dudarlo.
Rocco was able to accommodate me with a last minute reservation. I was met at the apartment with a tour and everything I needed. Great bonus with having parking in the center of Hollywood. So convenient. Thanks!
I've used AirBnB several times now and this was my first disappointing experience. I had contacted the host a week ahead and received no response until the day of (a friend? of the host contacted me). We were running late from the airport and she was gracious in waiting. However, the apt does not look like the photos. The furniture has be switched around, the 4 table top is gone and it seemed really dark and dingy inside. We were having a little dinner party so I planned to cook, but that was not successful. All the plates were dirty and grimy and the stove didn't turn on. I called the friend but she did not know how to operate it. The sheets were a little funky smelling and the hallway outside smelled like smoke. Overall, everything just seemed dirty. We ended up not staying overnight.
I'm not a very high maintenance person, but if you are going to offer certain amenities please make sure they are clean and presentable.
This place was just what we needed for a short trip through Hollywood. Comfortable & beautiful sun light through the windows. Nice host. Nice & secure building. Good food choices in a great walking neighborhood.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews