Location, Location, Location!!
THE NEIGHBORHOOD -
Welcome to San Francisco and Noe Valley! This great top floor Mid Century flat is two doors down from the Heart of Noe Valley, one of SF's most popular destinations.
- With a Walk Score of 92 and an excellent variety of transportation, you are on your way anywhere within steps of the front door.
- Centrally located, we are easy walking distance to the Castro, Mission, Valencia Corridor, Dolores Park, BART, Muni and Glen Park.
- Groceries, shops, cafes, coffee and great restaurants are right around the corner.
-10 minutes to SFO, Moscone Center & Downtown.
- Whole Foods & Farmers Market (Saturdays) on the block.
- Some of the cities top 100 restaurants are within walking distance. (La Ciccia, Frances, Delfina, Foreign Cinema, etc.)
- You will find every kind of cuisine available here or in the trendy "Valencia Corridor", just a short walk from the house. -
- Also art galleries, unique furniture stores, trendy boutique clothing & shoe shops all on the block.
- Visit the several wine shops or the cheese shop around the corner.
- Several wine bars, both on the block and walking distance. If you are a coffee lover like myself, you will enjoy several coffee and tea houses on the block.
- Several drop in yoga, TRX, spin classes on the block, as well as a 24Hour Fit Light. Equinox downtown can be reached via Muni, 1 block away.
- Wash & fold laundry and same day cleaners on the block, although a washer/dryer are onsite.
- Street parking is easy enough, however, onsite garage parking is negotiable, if needed.
- Need a suggestion or directions? I live across the hall and am happy to help. I am familiar with the city and the neighborhoods!
THE SPACE -
Stylish, comfortable, and spacious living areas. Light and bright top floor one bedroom.
- Queen sized bed, comfy linens and views of the Sanchez Street.
- Stylish Living room with big screen TV, Cable, Couch, chairs and games!
- The kitchen is stocked with Keurig Coffee, teas, water and fresh fruit upon arrival. Ample space and pots/pans/utensils to cook.
- The bathroom has a shower tub combo and another shower. - - Free use of Washer/ Dryer on the lower level, however there is also a wash and fold shop|dry cleaners around the corner.
- Free wireless internet.
- We have a decent sized yard that you can feel free to use, however it is under construction. Pardon our mess. :-)
- Pet friendly! Pets are negotiable (size & number restricted). We have a great block for walks and parks in the neighborhood as well as the yard.
This home is a PERFECT urban oasis that is the best of both worlds! Its a quiet retreat at night, yet conveniently steps from the lively, vibrant culture of this city during the day. Come stay with us and see the difference being in the right location makes!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1100 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3900 /month|
The reservation was canceled 30 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We loved living in Noe Valley for two weeks. You could not have a better location! Rachel's apartment is a 1/2 block away from everything you could need! What a wonderful experience. We had a minor problem and Rachel responded immediately. She was great to interact with! I HIGHLY recommend this apartment!
Rachel has been fantastic! We were greeted with a bowl of fruit, Smart waters, and a bottle of wine! The apartment has the most incredible location. We are SF locals that stayed in her apartment while our condo was under repair....we now want to relocate to Noe Valley! What a wonderful experience!
My wife and I stayed in this apartment for a whole month and we loved it. The apartment is located right next to 24th street, packed with restaurants, shops, supermarket and public transportation. You can get to anywhere in SF in 20 minutes or less from this spot.
The apartment was well equipped (although a microwave could have been nice), spacious and clean. It's also very quiet, which was very important to us.
Rachel has been very friendly and helpful.
Will I stay here again? Hell yeah!
We stayed in Rachel's place for one month while working / living in San Francisco. The location is incredible - right in the middle of 24th street corridor, close to transportation, close to the tech shuttles (good for us), and adjacent to many of the other wonderful parts of San Francisco (Glen Park, Mission, Dolores, etc...). Rachel's house is dog-friendly, incredibly comfortable, well-furnished, and equipped with a great amount of cable TV (you can't go out ALL the time! :)). Beyond that, the most important thing is Rachel herself - she takes incredibly good care of her tenants, makes sure you have everything you need, and also gives you the space to just "live" in Noe! We had an amazing time and were sad to leave on our last day (Yesterday). Can't wait to get back and stay here again!!!
This was the best decision we made. My wife and I love visiting SF and decided to give AirBnB a try. I'm so glad we did. We found Rachels apartment more than perfect! The apartment is spacious, clean, modern, and very cozy.
Booking was super easy. Rachels response time to any and all questions I had were fast and on time. She is a great host and knows the area well so she is great at giving advice on places to eat and drink.
I highly recommend this home to anyone looking to have a good time and feel like you never left home.
My experience was great. The apartment was exactly what I was looking for. Perfect spot to call home for a week. Would definitely choose to stay here again in the future.
Excellent apartment. Attentive host which makes things easy. I'd stay there again.
Rachel's place was great! The location was perfect for me, close to transit and friends. Loads of space, good storage, great light, and a full kitchen that we used to cook breakfast. She had everything we needed all in there, and even though we didn't need anything else she was nearby in case we did. Would definitely consider staying there again!
Rachel's apartment is great: clean, sunny, and beautifully decorated. I especially liked the neighborhood, it is very clean and has a good selection of interesting and convenient shops and restaurants. The tram provides an easy connection to the inner city without a car. We didn't meet Rachel, but her friend was really helpful with the checkin. Highly recommended!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.