About this listing
Right in the heart of Cowes, this beautiful 1st floor apartment is situated just moments from the sea and famous yacht haven.
Bright and spacious with high ceilings, the apartment has been kitted-out to a very high standard with everything from luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding to stunning contemporary and vintage furniture and décor.
This is the perfect pied-à-terre for sailors, or just a great place for landlubbers to soak up the great atmosphere of Cowes, and watch the world go by.
The apartment comprises 1 double bedroom, 1 single room with a bunk bed, an open plan living room / kitchen / diner, a bathroom and a separate WC.
The apartment is located on the High Street in the town centre, 1 minute walk from the Red Jet passenger ferry terminal, so there is no need to bring your car.
The apartment sleeps 4, with the ability to accommodate 2 in the double room, 2 in bunk beds in the single room, with the additional flexibility of a sofa bed in the living room.
Please contact us if the site does not allow you to book the required dates, or for further details. We look forward to your visit!
Please note, we have a minimum booking policy of £250.
We do not recommend the property of infants under 2 years of age.
For the comfort of our guests we do not accept pets or smoking within the property, sorry!
The whole self contained flat will be accessible to guests. No parking is provided. A long stay car park is located 5 minutes walk from the apartment at a cost of approx. £6 per day or £30 per week.
Interaction with Guests
We only interact with our guests remotely via phone and email.
Cowes is a very charming town, with a famous sailing heritage. It has a great holiday vibe, being vibrant and lively in the summer months, and laid back and tranquil in the winter.
The passenger ferry and Island busses are within 2 minutes of the flat. There is no need to bring a car, but if you do need to, there is a long stay car park 5 minutes walk away.
Other Things to Note
The flat has been furnished to an exceptionally high standard, and we're pretty convinced that you will love your stay here.
Conditions of Use of the property
In proceeding with this booking, please note that you agree to the following Conditions of Use during your stay at the property. Failure to follow the below conditions may result in the retention of part or the whole of your damage deposit:
- Check-in will be no earlier than 3pm
- Check-out will be no later than 11am
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the flat and communal area of the property
- All pets and children under 5 years old are strictly prohibited without prior consent of the homeowner
- Noise will be kept to a minimum after 11pm, and low enough not to aggravate the neighbours at other times
- The flat and contents will be returned in the condition you found them at the end of your stay, with the exception of general wear and tear
- All dirty pots and pans will be washed before you vacate the property
- Deep fat frying is prohibited
- No candles will be left unattended
- Waste will be left outside the property no earlier than 8pm of the evening prior to collection
- The property will be locked at all times when vacant
- Both sets of keys will be left in the property upon check out
Please get in touch if you have any queries about these conditions.
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2016 the minimum stay is 3 nights.