- 1,000 square foot loft on lovely tree lines block in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn.
- Close to Barclays Center
- 1 block from Atlantic Terminal/Atlantic Ave/Barclays Center stop serving the 2,3,4,5,D,N,R,B,Q lines & LIRR.
- Close to Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), Mark Morris Dance Center, Whole Foods, many shops, restaurants, bars, transportation, cultural institutions.
- 1 stop to Manhattan, 2 stops to Union Square.
- CitiBike Stations nearby.
- Close to various restaurants, shops and bars.
- 16 windows, loads of natural sunlight
- Fully furnished
- Air conditioning
- 11ft high ceilings
- Sound system
- Video Projector with 155" viewing area for cinema experience
- Families welcome
- Small pets OK
- WIFI included
- Electric included
- Gas included
- Available for any 1-3 month periods.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||28 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$3900 /month|
Alessandro is really a nice person and an excelent host.
The flat is very nice and well located. I really recomend it!
Em geral, ficamos muito satisfeitos com o apartamento. Ele é exatamente como mostrado nas fotos, limpo, organizado e equipado com tudo aquilo que você pode precisar para passar uma temporada. Pertinho da praia e do metrô!
Não conheci o Alessandro pessoalmente, mas por mensagem ele foi muito solícito. Recomendo!
The best location and value in rio. I'll definately be back.
Great experience in this apartment!! We are a young couple and it was everything we asked an needed for. We didn't meet Alessandro the first day but he easily arranged a pick up servirce (Airport-Apartment) with his driver 'Alex' (not english speaker but he is very friendly and kind). You can call Alex during your stay if you want to arrange any taxi trip in RIO.
With respect to the apartment we can said only good things:
- Excellent location (2 blocks from Copacabana, Supermarket just in front of the bulding, Bus stop, Taxi stop...everything)
- Well equiped kitchen with everything you need to cook. Also has a filter that gives you cold water (very goood).
- Clean and equiped bathroom. (Big shower, hot water with no problems.
- The apartment has a confortable double bed and also a bed-sofa. - Also has a big smart-TV with satelite channels.
- The most important thing (that not always is good in hotels) is that has SPEEDY wifi...indeed is very speedy...
- You know that Rio is a hot city, so the air conditioner inside the apartment is essential. It worked perfectly!!
The only "bad thing" (we didn't have a problem with this because we sleep under any circuntance) is that the building is on a street with a lot of traffic during the day and night, so you can hear cars all over again. In our opinion is a minor thing.
The last day we had the chance to meet Alessandro and he turns out to be a really nice person and friendly. We have to notice that he speaks English and Spanish (and obviously Portuguese).
Overall: Excellent and recommended Apartment.
I had a great time in Alessandro s apartment.
First of all, he is a great host. Very helpful and not just for things concerning the apartment itself, but even giving many advices about things to do in this amazing city.
Regarding the apartment, it's just like in the photos, it's new, very clean, safe (with a 24 hrs doorman and a safe in the room, which for me it's huge plus), and situated in the best area in Copacabana main avenue with lots of shops and restaurants, and literally a 5 minutes walk to the beach.
For whoever wants to enjoy Copacabana both beach and inner city life in a safe way, this is the place to be.
Awesome apartment in one of Rio's best and most vibrating neighbourhoods. Everything is around the corner, metro station just 5 minutes away, the beach even closer.
The apartment was spotlessly clean and is perfect for 2, but accomodates easily 3-4 people.
Alessandro is easygoing and flexible, the communication beforehand was excellent and professional.
Stay there and you will have a good time.
Yes, there might be some street noise, but hey - this is R I O!
Hope to be back some day soon.
Gostamos muito do apê! Estava tudo limpo, organizado.
Esta perto de tudo, mercados, lojas e principalmente: metrô, ponto de ônibus em frente e da praia.
Recomendo! Voltaremos com certeza!!!
We can highly recommend to stay in Aless' place! Everything is brand new (what a nice change to our first stay in Rio in one of those run down and pricy hotels), it's right in the middle of everything, very close to the beach of copacabana, walking distance to ipanema and also right next to a bus stop.
Also there are lots of dining options just around the corner as well as shopping both cloths or grocery.
On top of all these advantages, Aless was extremely helpful, replying all messages straight away and giving advices on transport etc.
Don't hesitate and book, you will not regret it :)
Our stay in Rio was mindblowing. A big thank you to Allesandro for providing this wonderful apartment to us. Bossa Chic is simply the best place to stay if you are one if those visitors who literally wants to have their full privacy. The apartment was spacious, modern equipped with a full equipped kitchen and bang on Copacabana. The apartment was very clean when we arrived and just a little note beside - the bed was like sleeping on cloud no. 9. You'll find everything to meet your needs within a few steps out of the door. This place is highly recommended and will give you 100% awareness to be able to enjoy your stay!
Great location, very clean and nice place! All you need is available, Alessandro is a very nice and helpful person, easy communication and smooth proceeding!