- 1,000 square foot loft on lovely tree lines block in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn.
- Close to Barclays Center
- 1 block from Atlantic Terminal/Atlantic Ave/Barclays Center stop serving the 2,3,4,5,D,N,R,B,Q lines & LIRR.
- Close to Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), Mark Morris Dance Center, Whole Foods, many shops, restaurants, bars, transportation, cultural institutions.
- 1 stop to Manhattan, 2 stops to Union Square.
- CitiBike Stations nearby.
- Close to various restaurants, shops and bars.
- 16 windows, loads of natural sunlight
- Fully furnished
- Air conditioning
- 11ft high ceilings
- Sound system
- Video Projector with 155" viewing area for cinema experience
- Families welcome
- Small pets OK
- WIFI included
- Electric included
- Gas included
- Available for any 1-3 month periods.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||30 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$4200 /month|
Alessandro's apartment was well located for Copacabana and next to an excellent gelateria. The apartment was well appointed and beautifully clean. I would recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Rio.
Alessandro was a great host. He was very responsive to any questions I had and the check-in/out process was quick and easy. The place is very well kept, clean and at a great location. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Rio.
O apartamento é exatamente como a foto, limpo e organizado, perfeito para 2 pessoas.
Bem localizado, pertinho da praia.
O chuveiro é simplesmente maravilhoso!!
Привет! Останавливались с другом в марте 2014г. Квартира отличная. Находится в 5 минутах от Копакабаны. Чистая, со свежим бельем и хорошим ремонтом. Имеется кондиционер и самые необходимые вещи типа утюга и т.п. В доме есть швейцар. Рядом есть все что необходимо: супер-маркет, аптека, ресторан (с едой на вес), отличная кондитерская, обмен валют и пр. Хозяина не видели, он любезно предложил нам услугу водителя, который нас встретил в аэропорту и отвез до квартиры вручив ключи. В общем недостающий и доверчивый. Уезжали мы также оставив ключи на кухне. Но если есть вопросы, ему можно написать, он всегда ответит. Советуем эту квартиру! Очень хорошая! Алессандро отдельное Спасибо!
I want to thank Alessandro for my accommodation! This is my first experience at airbnb. The apartment is wonderful, convenient location close to Copacabana, you can easily walk to Ipanema. All necessary infrastructure is near. The apartment is a new pleasant interior. There is a washing machine with dryer, comfortable bed, nice kitchen. I am really pleased with this choice. Aless friendly guy, when I was having some difficulties, he helped me very quickly! I hope to be back in Rio, and would be happy to stay in this apartment again. Thanks for all again!
My friend and I stayed here during the Carnival season in 2014. The apartment is very clean, well maintained, and reasonably priced. A bus stop right in front of the building, a supermarket across the street, tonnes of restaurants nearby, and two blocks from the beach. I did not get a chance to meet Alessandro (the owner) in person, but he has been very responsive to my emails and accommodating to our request.
Alessandro is really a nice person and an excelent host.
The flat is very nice and well located. I really recomend it!
Em geral, ficamos muito satisfeitos com o apartamento. Ele é exatamente como mostrado nas fotos, limpo, organizado e equipado com tudo aquilo que você pode precisar para passar uma temporada. Pertinho da praia e do metrô!
Não conheci o Alessandro pessoalmente, mas por mensagem ele foi muito solícito. Recomendo!
The best location and value in rio. I'll definately be back.
Great experience in this apartment!! We are a young couple and it was everything we asked an needed for. We didn't meet Alessandro the first day but he easily arranged a pick up servirce (Airport-Apartment) with his driver 'Alex' (not english speaker but he is very friendly and kind). You can call Alex during your stay if you want to arrange any taxi trip in RIO.
With respect to the apartment we can said only good things:
- Excellent location (2 blocks from Copacabana, Supermarket just in front of the bulding, Bus stop, Taxi stop...everything)
- Well equiped kitchen with everything you need to cook. Also has a filter that gives you cold water (very goood).
- Clean and equiped bathroom. (Big shower, hot water with no problems.
- The apartment has a confortable double bed and also a bed-sofa. - Also has a big smart-TV with satelite channels.
- The most important thing (that not always is good in hotels) is that has SPEEDY wifi...indeed is very speedy...
- You know that Rio is a hot city, so the air conditioner inside the apartment is essential. It worked perfectly!!
The only "bad thing" (we didn't have a problem with this because we sleep under any circuntance) is that the building is on a street with a lot of traffic during the day and night, so you can hear cars all over again. In our opinion is a minor thing.
The last day we had the chance to meet Alessandro and he turns out to be a really nice person and friendly. We have to notice that he speaks English and Spanish (and obviously Portuguese).
Overall: Excellent and recommended Apartment.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.