About this listing
- 1,000 square foot loft on lovely tree lines block in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn.
- Close to Barclays Center
- 1 block from Atlantic Terminal/Atlantic Ave/Barclays Center stop serving the 2,3,4,5,D,N,R,B,Q lines & LIRR.
- Close to Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), Mark Morris Dance Center, Whole Foods, many shops, restaurants, bars, transportation, cultural institutions.
- 1 stop to Manhattan, 2 stops to Union Square.
- CitiBike Stations nearby.
- Close to various restaurants, shops and bars.
- 16 windows, loads of natural sunlight
- Fully furnished
- Air conditioning
- 11ft high ceilings
- Sound system
- Video Projector with 155" viewing area for cinema experience
- Families welcome
- Gas included
- WIFI included
- Available for any 1-3 month periods.
ELECTRIC is NOT INCLUDED
This is a family building.
No crazy parties, please.
Wonderful open loft warehouse space in an amazing location. Alex was very welcoming, and super considerate. Great host. Many many thanks.
I was relocated to NYC from Dubai for work and had to find a new place quickly; thankfully, this beautiful apartment in Brooklyn was available. Alessandro's place is beautiful and HUGE (for NYC)! We really enjoyed the very 'loft' like atmosphere and the neigborhood is very convenient for transit as well as to very nice restaurants. Especially suggest Building on Bond for nice food and a glass of wine outside on the street, as well as Sottocasa (a pizza place that tastes surprisingly similar to the pizza in Naples, Italy). Many transit links one block away at Atlantic Avenue.
As a host, Alessandro is very communicative and made it a priority to assist us. If you're looking for a very authentic Brooklyn loft experience, Alessandro's is the place to stay.
This host has 223 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alessandro
New York native living in Rio de Janeiro and working as a dedicated Airbnb host. I am also a certified guide in Brazil, artist and fellow traveller who understands the need for clean, comfortable, short term accommodations. I am reliable, professional, and organized. I love what I do and love meeting people from around the world.
See you in Rio!