This spacious, one-bedroom apartment is ideally located on a residential street in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and only blocks away from the L subway line.
Discount available for longer stays. Just ask.
This spacious, 3rd-floor, one-bedroom apartment is in an elevator building with a coin-laundry room and gym in the basement.
Complete access to a fully-furnished one-bedroom apartment with:
• Coin-laundry room in basement
• Gym room in basement
• Common outdoor areas - roof deck and backyard garden
• Central heating (controllable thermostat is in the bedroom)
• Air conditioning units in both the living room and bedroom
• Spacious bedroom with a comfy, pillow-top, queen-sized bed, an empty closet, desk and chest
• Big u-shaped kitchen with a toaster oven, microwave, dishwasher and counter seating for dining
Additional things to make your stay comfortable:
• Flat Screen TV
• Blu-ray DVD Player
• Cable TV (HBO, Showtime, Cinemax), Netflix, Amazon Prime, Roku (HBO Go, Showtime Go)
• Nintendo Wii
• No pets and no smoking are allowed in the apartment or in the building, and please be respectful to neighbors.
• No loud, rowdy parties on the roof deck and backyard garden. Small, intimate gatherings are fine.
• Guests may come and go as they please.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I'm currently a nonprofit professional helping to raise money for a large human services organization in New York City, with a former career in social justice philanthropy. My husband and I love to travel - we even lived abroad in Japan for about 2 years when he was sent over for a work assignment. Whenever we travel, we always try to stay in a vacation rental since it really adds a local feel to the trip you otherwise wouldn't get from a hotel.