About this listing
Amazing location just off Ave. B in the heart of the East Village. Private room in 2 bedroom apartment overlooking a big community garden in the EV. Kitchen available. 10 minute walk to four subway lines. Not a luxury building, an old tenement.
We are offering a private bedroom with queen size bed in great location near Avenue B and Tompkins Square Park in the heart of the East Village. Your room has plenty of space for luggage and two windows overlooking the the rear of the garden. Citi Bikes rental just outside our front door. Easy going atmosphere in our art filled apartment.
- You'll get a set of keys to the apartment so you can enter and leave as you please
- Large windows and lots of sunlight with views of the large garden right next door
- All bed sheets, pillows, blankets, towels included. Closet space to hang clothes.
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (toaster, stove, refrigerator, french press coffee, microwave)
- Nicely furnished
- Large bathroom, hair dryer
- Air-conditioned window unit keeps the room cool in the summertime
- Heated in winter, etc..
Private room, shared large bathroom, kitchen, dining table, living room. Make yourself at home. Guests are welcome into the community garden when host is available.
Interaction with Guests
We are friendly and like to get to know a little about you through exchanged stories. Easy conversation when convenient for all. We're pretty busy, and you will be too, so we usually only interact briefly in the am and/or pm.
Our apartment is in a PERFECT LOCATION for visiting NYC. The neighborhood with the highest concentration of restaurants and bars in the city (if not the world) scores off the charts in all the expected areas: retail diversity, restaurant density and proximity to nightlife, music, theater and cinema. Perfect location for vacationers and theater goers. Many nearby outdoor cafes are now open, some late night.
It's 5-minute walk to to L.E.S, and close to Union Square, Soho, Nolita, and West Village.
Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (most of which are 24-hour).
Tompkins sq park (with outdoor workout facility) is right around the corner as is a library, and taxi's are very accessible day and night.
- Nearest subway stations are a 10 minute walk (F, 6, L and N,R,Q)
- M9, M14A, M15 buses that runs uptown and downtown and the M8 and M21 buses that run downtown are close.
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 1st, A & B Avenues
- Easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle
-If you have car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay while you use public transportation. Otherwise there is an affordable lot nearby which is $26/full day.
•We would like to know your estimated arrival time as soon as possible. Check-in time is flexible, we just like to know so we can plan and meet you on your arrival.
•Otherwise, there are no strict rules, but we would appreciate respecting our living space. You can come and go as you please any time of day or night.