About this listing
Excellent location, across the water from River Landing & downtown. Hardwood floors, heated tiles in bathroom, separate front entrance with deck and bistro table, kitchen with granite countertops, antiques and art, very quiet building.
Located in quiet condo building of concrete construction, this beautiful space has it all for a weekend getaway. Walk across the Senator Sid Buckwold Bridge to access downtown Saskatoon, River Landing, Persephone Theatre, Farmer's Market, or TCU Place in 10 minutes or less. Walk out the front door and stroll along the Meewasin Valley Trail system, or walk 3 blocks and enjoy one of the many coffee shops in the Broadway Avenue area. There is lots of parking on the street and in the Rotary Park Lot situated directly across from the condo complex. Enter through the separate entrance ground level front door. Comfy Natuzzi leather sectional in living area with river view, hardwood floors are throughout main living area and bedroom, cozy fully stocked (dishes, cookware, utensils) kitchen with range, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge. Tassimo coffee maker for your use. Large bedroom, with queen sized bed, has a large window overlooking the South Saskatchewan River. Artwork adorns walls.
The price listed does not include the cleaning fee, which is charged only once per stay.
Use of kitchen facilities (food not included) and entire condo with exception of walk-in bedroom closet and storage area behind kitchen. Free WiFi. Entry is through my condo front door only and remaining condo complex facilities are not included.
Interaction with Guests
Enjoy the space to yourself. PLEASE be respectful of this beautiful space - no heavy perfumes. smoking, pets and clean up after yourself. The range top is glass and requires special care to clean, so DO NOT attempt on your own. Thank you!
Perfectly situated on park next to the beautiful South Saskatchewan River. Downtown Saskatoon is just across the bridge and the trendy Broadway Ave Shopping district is 2 blocks away.
Buses are located a short walk away on Broadway Ave. River bank has over 30 kilometers of walking/running/cycling trails connecting the city North to South and East to West.
1. Code for door will be sent to guest at arrival time. When leaving, please pull the door shut and simply press the LOCK key. Press the code to unlock the door.
2. Outside front door light is on motion sensor so please leave this turned on.
3. Wifi access code is printed and on the dining (website hidden) is a computer monitor only and not hooked up to cable.
5. Help yourself to coffee and tea as set out.
6. You may store food in the fridge as needed.
7. Building is mature as are the residents so loud noise/partying is not acceptable. Please be respectful of property.
8. Absolutely no smoking or pets allowed on premises.
9. Please turn off lights and any appliances when leaving.
9. Head out the front door to the right and to Broadway Ave to discover coffee shops and shopping. Extra Foods is located at Broadway and Main Street, about a 10 minute walk.
10. Text or call (phone number hidden). Note: Fireplace is not operational