About this listing
:. Room has twin beds and it's on a 2nd floor in a house located in Ciutadella's historical downtown.:
:. You will be sharing your stay with us in the house and also with Bodhi the dog and Mugatu the cat.:
.: Come to meet us, our lovely house and the perfect room for you, to visit the amazing island where we live. We just hope to make you feel, as comfortable as you were home.
From here, you can stroll down the old cobblestone streets, linger over coffee at a charming outdoor cafè, check out the stalls of fresh fruit and vegetables fish and meat at the central market or wander around the marina and along the uncontaminated sandy beaches.:
:. Room is on a 2nd floor in a house located in Ciutadella's Historic downtown.
Kitchen: Shared with us with fridge, gas oven, juicer, coffe maker, separate dining area. Shared cutlery. Recycling rubbish bins... PLEASE COLABORATE! TV shared in lounge
Heat/Cooling: Gas Heater/Fan. Bathroom: One, shared with us. Free wifi. Shared washing machine and iron. Parking: Outside the old town perimeter, either free or on blue zone payment.
. Bath and hand towels provided, linen provided with one change available if asked. We also lend you cooler bag and parasol for the beach as snorkel masks plus all the info you might need to enjoy Menorca like a local.
Locker in the room where you can keep all your valuable personal belongings by using your own padlock or asking us for one at only 3 euros.
::. The old town awaits at our house doorstep to take you walk along storyteller streets, bar terraces wich invite you to share a conversation, where stores trap you with their local charm, crossing historical squares and surrounded by an amazing calmness a few steps from Ciutadella's heart were you'll be able to enjoy summer nights 'a la fresca' or burn the dance floor in some pub down at 'el puerto'.
:. Local outdoor activities: Water Sports, snorkelling, diving, roller skating, windsurfing, walking trails -Camí Cavalls-, swimming, sailing, horse Riding, fishing, cycling.:
Other Things to Note
Our must try: Cañas -beers- at market's square, sobrasada and honey toasts under ses voltes archs, a night out going down to the harbour through portal de mar street and early morning brekfasts where the pines square or next to the horse roundabout.
- We all live in this house respecting each other and having cordial conversations when we meet in common rooms.
- All common rooms (kitchen, lounge, hall, bathroom and stairs) should be as clean as you find them. You should leave everything as and in the same place, you found it.
- BOOKCROSSING: You can take all books with the bookcrossing label on them. The rest of books you find are only to read in the house.
- Please, don’t leave anything open around the kitchen or inside the fridge. - Everything must be put inside bags or containers in the fridge or inside the kitchen cupboard next to the fridge, specified for you.
- Any objects that don’t belong to you will be paid or replaced in case of damage.
- Please, if you need to use any object from the house, ask us first (except from TV in the lounge, feel free to watch it). You can also use the objects you find in your room (parasol, fridge-bag, etc).
- Kitchen is a common room and we all share cutlery. So please once you finished, wash, dry and put them back from where you found them.
- Any food that doesn’t belong to you won’t be touched without asking us. You can use shelves in the fridge or your cupboard inside the kitchen, writing your name in your groceries.
- It is allowed to smoke in al rooms, being responsible to daily empty ashtrays or any damage caused by cigarette butts or burns.
- No more animals are allowed to enter the house, without our consent.
- We enjoy mornings so please, don’t make noise after midnight.
- You are not allowed to use the phone to call but you can receive short calls on it.
- Only guests are allowed to enter the house or even sleep in the room.
- We also ask you to:
*Be eco friendly with electricity and don’t waste by leaving lights or fan on, if you are not home.
*Please don't use p2p software in your laptop without asking. We use internet to work.
*You can gentle use the washing machine everyday, preferably on scheduled times (powder & softener are not included).
*Don't move beds or furniture in your room without asking
*Please be tidy when using things around the kitchen keeping your belongings organized at all times.
My experience in Menorca was beautiful and a big part was thanks to Gigi and her family. In every moment I felt like home. The house is so cute and the room was super comfortable, the description and the pictures are exactly like reality. The position of the house is ideal for getting to know the life in Ciutadella and from there I could reach a lot of places outside the town. Gigi was the best host ever, I am so happy that I chose to stay at her place, thanks to her I had the best holiday ever in such a wonderful island. I definitely recommend this place and host if you expect something different from your trip in Menorca than the typical and boring hotel with swimming pool and if you want to stay in a centric, warm and welcoming home full of positive energy and good vibes.
Gigi y su familiar me hicieron sentir como en casa. Fue un honor poder hospedarme con ellos. La descripción y las fotos de la habitación eran como en la realidad. La casa está situada en pleno centro de Ciudadela, en una zona muy tranquila, sin ruidos.
Os recomiendo muchísimo que os hospedéis aquí.
Tuvimos una estancia increíble en SaKachi. La ubicación es inmejorable, y los anfitriones un encanto! Repetiríamos seguro!!
Recomendable. La casa y la habitación muy agradables y limpias. Todo muy bien explicado. En una zona genial de la ciudad!! Y con buena gente!! Qué más se puede pedir!!
Una familia genial. Excelente anfitriona que nos hizo sentir como en casa. Nos dieron muy buenos consejos sobre los lugares que debíamos visitar. Gigi es una persona muy interesante y de buen trato con la que da gusto conversar.
It was a pleasure stayed in this flat!! We spent beautiful time in this city....Gigi and her family are super nice and cozy and they helped us with everything we needed.
Gigi supported all of our requirements very well, and gave us a lot of information about the island..
Thank you very much.
I really suggest this place!!!!
L'accoglienza dell'host è stata calorosa e ospitale. La casa, tipicamente minorchina, si trova nel centro storico di Ciutadella. La camera corrisponde alla descrizione presente nel sito .
L'intera famiglia si è prodigata affinchè la mia permanenza fosse piacevole.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, SaKachi
Somos una familia bohemia e idealista integrada por padre Charlie, madre Silvia, perro Bodhi, gata Mugatu y tu anfitriona en Menorca, Gigi. Vivimos en el casco antiguo de Ciutadella, en el noroeste de la isla donde disfrutamos de nuestros días visitando cercanas playas vírgenes, dando paseos en bicicleta, recorriendo senderos o simplemente, imaginando la historia que nos acompaña por las empedradas calles del barrio, al volver a casa.
Olvídate de las estrellas, los todo incluido o medias pensiones. Con nosotros te encontrarás en un ambiente acogedor, con libertad de movimiento y respeto a la convivencia.
Ven, conoce nuestro hogar y comparte la experiencia de vivir en una típica casa de pueblo durante tu estancia, mientras te enseñamos cómo descubrir y gozar, la verdadera Menorca...
We are a bohemian and idealist family formed by papa Charlie, mamma Silvia, Bodhi the dog, Mugatu the cat and your host in Menorca, Gigi. Living in Ciutadella, on the northwest side of the island, we dwell our days visiting near wild beaches, riding our bicycles, hiking into the wild or walking around maintown narrow cobblestone streets, just to get home.
Forget about stars, All Inclusive or Half Board! We offer you a comfortable atmosphere, moving freely and respecting each other's space.
Come, you are welcome to our home; share the experience, lodge in a typical old town house and let us show you how to discover and enjoy, true Menorca...