:. We want to invite you to sleep in a vintage room located in Ciutadella's historical downtown and also to help you enjoy Menorca slow life, while sharing your experience with us, our joyful dog Bodhi and our peculiar cat Mugatu.:
.: Come to meet us, our lovely house designed to estimulate your imagination and the perfect room for you to visit the amazing island where we live. We just hope to make you feel, as comfortable as you were home.
From here, you can stroll down the old cobblestone streets, linger over coffee at a charming outdoor cafè, check out the stalls of fresh fruit and vegetables fish and meat at the central market or wander around the marina and along the uncontaminated sandy beaches.:
:. Room is on a 2nd floor in a house located in Ciutadella's Historic downtown.
Kitchen: Shared with us with fridge, gas oven, juicer, coffe maker, separate dining area. Shared cutlery. Recycling rubbish bins... PLEASE COLABORATE! TV shared in lounge
Heat/Cooling: Gas Heater/Fan. Bathroom: One, shared with us. Free wifi. Shared washing machine and iron. Parking: Outside the old town perimeter, either free or on blue zone payment.
. Bath and hand towels provided, linen provided with one change available if asked. We also lend you cooler bag and parasol for the beach as snorkel masks plus all the info you might need to enjoy Menorca like a local.
Locker in the room where you can keep all your valuable personal belongings by using your own padlock or asking us for one at only 3 euros.
Other things to note
Our must try: Cañas -beers- at market's square, sobrasada and honey toasts under ses voltes archs, a night out going down to the harbour through Portal de Mar street and early morning brekfasts where the Pines square or next to the horse roundabout.
- We all live in this house respecting each other and having cordial conversations when we meet in common rooms.
- All common rooms (kitchen, lounge, hall, bathroom and stairs) should be as clean as you find them. You should leave everything as and in the same place, you found it.
- BOOKCROSSING: You can take all books with the bookcrossing label on them. The rest of books you find are only to read in the house.
- Please, don’t leave anything open around the kitchen or inside the fridge. - Everything must be put inside bags or containers in the fridge or inside the kitchen cupboard next to the fridge, specified for you.
- Any objects that don’t belong to you will be paid or replaced in case of damage.
- Please, if you need to use any object from the house, ask us first (except from TV in the lounge, feel free to watch it). You can also use the objects you find in your room (parasol, fridge-bag, etc).
- Kitchen is a common room and we all share cutlery. So please once you finished, wash, dry and put them back from where you found them.
- Any food that doesn’t belong to you won’t be touched without asking us. You can use shelves in the fridge or your cupboard inside the kitchen, writing your name in your groceries.
- It is allowed to smoke in al rooms, being responsible to daily empty ashtrays or any damage caused by cigarette butts or burns.
- No more animals are allowed to enter the house, without our consent.
- We enjoy mornings so please, don’t make noise after midnight.
- You are not allowed to use the phone to call but you can receive short calls on it.
- Only guests are allowed to enter the house or even sleep in the room.
- We also ask you to:
*Be eco friendly with electricity and don’t waste by leaving lights or fan on, if you are not home.
*Please don't use p2p software in your laptop without asking. We use internet to work.
*You can gentle use the washing machine everyday, preferably on scheduled times (powder & softener are not included).
*Don't move beds or furniture in your room without asking
*Please be tidy when using things around the kitchen keeping your belongings organized at all times.
Somos una familia bohemia e idealista integrada por padre Charlie, madre Silvia, perro Bodhi, gata Mugatu y tu anfitriona en Menorca, Gigi. Vivimos en el casco antiguo de Ciutadella, en el noroeste de la isla donde disfrutamos de nuestros días visitando cercanas playas vírgenes, dando paseos en bicicleta, recorriendo senderos o simplemente, imaginando la historia que nos acompaña por las empedradas calles del barrio, al volver a casa.
Olvídate de las estrellas, los todo incluido o medias pensiones. Con nosotros te encontrarás en un ambiente acogedor, con libertad de movimiento y respeto a la convivencia.
Ven, conoce nuestro hogar y comparte la experiencia de vivir en una típica casa de pueblo durante tu estancia, mientras te enseñamos cómo descubrir y gozar, la verdadera Menorca...
We are a bohemian and idealist family formed by papa Charlie, mamma Silvia, Bodhi the dog, Mugatu the cat and your host in Menorca, Gigi. Living in Ciutadella, on the northwest side of the island, we dwell our days visiting near wild beaches, riding our bicycles, hiking into the wild or walking around maintown narrow cobblestone streets, just to get home.
Forget about stars, All Inclusive or Half Board! We offer you a comfortable atmosphere, moving freely and respecting each other's space.
Come, you are welcome to our home; share the experience, lodge in a typical old town house and let us show you how to discover and enjoy, true Menorca...