About This Listing
The spacious 150 square meters apartment built few years ago. Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher. 4 rooms, two with king size beds,one double & one additional. Three bathrooms, large living room, balcony, private parking space.
Fully equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher. Two rooms with large beds,one double & one additional. Bed sizes are: 180x220, 140x220, 160x190, 90x190(additional bed is in small room that usually is not in use, we provide it on guest request if they need it, it is in the same house of course) and sofa bed. Air condition in every room Three bathrooms, large living room, balcony, private parking space. FREE WI-FI and cable TV.
House is located in a friendly neighborhood only a 15 minute walk from harbor and bus terminal.
A bakery, pizzeria and a small grocery shop are all within a 150-meters radius.
Bus station that leads you to Old Town is only a 5 minute walk and you have a 10 more minutes bus ride to Old Town.
*May not be suitable for elderly people because of stairs.
*May not be suitable for inexperienced drivers due tricky access to parking.
Bus stations are within 150 meters radius.
Tourist information you can get from us. Towels and bed linen are provided as well.
We have private parking space.
Other Things to Note
• We would like to introduce you to the house rules to make your stay in the apartment pleasant and for further information please contact your host.
• Accommodation is available from 14.00 on day of arrival until 10.00 am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed in advance with the host.
• Guests are required to take care of your belongings and valuables left in the apartments / rooms and the host is not responsible for the eventual disappearance of the same.
• Guests are responsible for their behavior in the house and its surroundings, and in the event of an accident shall bear the consequences
• Lock the door to the apartment/ room when you're inside,when you must go outside lock the door and windows, close umbrellas, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air conditioning, stove, etc.) and turn off the water.
• The owner (host) is entitled in the absence of guests, in the particular circumstances, to enter the apartment / room to prevent the occurrence of damage or danger. About the entry host has to inform the guests at their next meeting.
• Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing unrest and disturbing other guests, and making noise from 22:00 and 8:00 hours is expressly forbidden.
• The contents of the apartment / room can be used only by persons who are registered as guests, for other things you have to contact the host.
• Not allowed to bring weapons, explosive and flammable materials.
• Using equipment and facilities that are not an integral part of the apartment / room, is permitted only with the consent of the host.
• Animals are not allowed
• In case of failure or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment suites / rooms, guests are required to notify the host. If the failure or damage occurred fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to reimburse the appropriate value.
• The apartment / room is forbidden to remove the device and accessories (towels, blankets, etc.).
• In the case of non-compliance with rules and regulations, the host has the right to refuse further service.
• Your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist Office.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
I lived in Ivanas apartment for 4 days. It is an absolutely amazing apartment! It works so well, with a nice big living room and a balcony with a beautiful view.
Ivana was a perfect host. She insisted on picking us up by car, and she was helpful in all possible ways. My friend had gotten an eye infection and she helped him to the pharmacy to get some medicine. I can definitely recommend staying at Ivanas place.
Ivana was a terrific host making us feel very welcome - she collected us at the bus station - her house is a fabulous space equipped with pretty much anything you may need. Lovely views across to Lapad where there are lots of restaurants.
May not be suitable for elderly people with mobility problems but Ivana offered to take us anywhere we wanted to avoid the stairs - but we maneged fine walking down and getting taxis back up the hill.
Ivana couldn't do enough for us but was not obtrusive in any way.
A very enjoyable week indeed.
We were 3 adults who rented this lovely, modern townhouse and we enjoyed our 7-day stay in Dubrovnik immensely.
This accommodation offers all the mod-cons one could possibly wish for in a holiday home. It’s well appointed, tastefully decorated and very clean.
Ivana is extremely hospitable. She has tact and we have nothing but praise for her helpfulness and the information that she makes available to her guests by way of local knowledge and excursion ideas, as well as restaurant guides, maps and such.
We had considered booking a rental car, but were glad we didn’t.….beautiful (and hilly) Dubrovnik’s streets can get quite narrow: The public transport system is extensive and efficient, and taxis are readily available. Once you’ve walked down the steps to the port you even have direct access to the many boating options available, as well as to the farmer’s market (daily), more shops (chemist, bank, cafes) and some excellent restaurants….With all this considered, a hire car would have been an unnecessary extra expense (and headache for parking) in our opinion.
I really liked this area and I would definitely stay here again. If you’re light on your feet this accommodation comes highly recommended. It’s quiet/residential, yet you are well connected to the many wonderful things that Dubrovnik and surrounds have to offer.
Thanks Ivana for your huge contribution in making our holiday wonderful!
Travelling with kids...
This was the perfect apartment for my family. We were travelling with a 4 year old and a 6 month old. Everything worked out perfectly.
Area: Great location btwn Dubrovnik and Lapad. We had a car but there is quick bus transportation at the bottom of the street. Lapad is super kid and stroller friendly. Dubrovnik also kid friendly but with a baby carrier as there are tons of steps. Bakery, pizzeria and grocery store all at the bottom of the hill.
House: Lovely! Newly renovated. Clean. Big! Great patio with a pretty view. Fully equipped with everything you could need.
Host: Ivana was so nice, organized and helpful! From picking us up at the bottom of the street to offering her help with anything while we were there.
Definitely recommend booking here!
Ivana is a very friendly and kind person. She supplied us with everything a visitor to Dubrovnik may need.(bus routes, maps etc). Really really helpful with everything we needed.
The house was very beautiful and very clean.The view was great.
Very quiet and peaceful neighborhood.
I cannot find, even if I try, a negative comment about Dubrovnik and our stay there.
Our family of five (three adults and our "more adult" parents) had a wonderful 5-night stay at Ivana's apartment. It was perfect for the five of us-very spacious, with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, clean and beautifully decorated. We enjoyed wine and snacks most evenings on the terrace, which has a great view of the bay, and made breakfasts and dinner in the full kitchen. From the apartment, you can walk to the old city in 20-25 minutes or take a bus (either way, Dubrovnik has lots of stairs so be prepared!). Ivana herself was so accommodating and kind-she picked us up from the bus station and even drove us to the car rental office. Highly recommended if you're looking for a convenient, attractive flat not far from the city center!
The 4 of us stayed at Ivana's place during some conference in November.
The communication with Ivana went really good. She replied fast to our questions.
Getting to her place is also not a problem. As Ivana had some time she even drove us to places if we needed some transportation.
The house is just like the pictures. It has 2 floors, enough rooms and the 3 bathrooms are ofcourse a warm welcome!
She also had some great recommendations about to city, what to do, what to visit, where to eat...
I would highly recommend a stay at her place, a perfect Airbnb experience. If we ever return to Dubrovnik we would definitely stay there again.
About the Host, Ivana
Hello my name is Ivana. I was born in Dubrovnik where i spent most of my childhood. I was living in Zagreb for some time but I liked Dubrovnik so much I had to return and now I'm enjoying my life and I hope you will too here in this beautiful city.